Animation Domination General #1: Ran Out of Gimmick Titles Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination serves you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter Sup Forumsmrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

-No new Family Guy this week
-Last Man's one hour season finale this week

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Hal's Hamburgers - The Grand Mama-Pest Hotel (RERUN): Tina has an upcoming weekend away at a heroine conference and Linda umps at the opportunity to join her as a chaperone

>7:30/6:30c - Fred's Fries - Mom, Lies and Videotapes (NEW): Linda gets ready to enjoy the festivities at a Mother's Day show at Wagstaff, but she quickly becomes sick with the flu, which prompts the children to organize a recreation of what happened after Bob's camcorder malfunctions.

>8:00/7:00c - The OURMARRIAGEISONTHEROCKSONS - Moho House (NEW): Homer and Marge make an effort to improve upon their marriage, but Mr. Burns and Nigel place a bet between each other that Nigel can end their relationship.

>8:30/7:30c - Faking Shitstory - The Duel (NEW): John Hancock and Samuel Adams immediately become attracted to the same woman and decide to organize a duel for her love; Dan meets with a local reporter in an attempt to get some good publicity, but he struggles with questions about Deborah's identity.

>9:00/8:00c - The Last C.uck on Earth - When the Going Gets Tough; Nature's Horchata (NEW): The members of the group come to discover that their daily lives have been drastically changed in the aftermath of the long-term consequences of their attempt to survive the apocalyptic event that banded them all together.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/1/bobs-burgers-renewed-for-seasons-7-and-8-on-fox/477099/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh good I only have to watch an hour of this trainwreck thanks to no dual Bob's Burnoffs and Family Gore

It's dead jim

Anyone else being pre-empted by a grill infomercial

I'm getting bobs

>it's yet another fucking "Homer and Marge have marriage problems" episode

Will Bob's Burgers get a proper finale at least?

>Linda episode

BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWBEEEEEE

Have no fears

Finally located this thread, was worried I would be buried under the faux outrage/salt mining threads.

New Tim's Tacos alright!

It's getting at least one more season.

>constantly burning off new episodes

nope

the school let her cut rabbit ear holes in her costume

Not good enough, I need minimum 10 seasons

shit is it mothra's day already? i havent prepared!

also this is a great episode.

Its true. Its listed as "returning" in a bunch of places.

This shazam show looks worse than the instagram show from last season

thank god, i fucking despise family guy and i am pretty indifferent to the simpsons at this point.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/1/bobs-burgers-renewed-for-seasons-7-and-8-on-fox/477099/
>The show [...] will stick around through at least an eighth year in 2017-18.

The writers are out of ideas.
That's all there is to it.

If only Logan was there, it'd be all of her nemesises

out of 10?
the ideas had all been done before these writers were born

>instagram show

what

I wonder if making the children age would have given them some new ideas.

I haven't watched Simpsons in years but I remember they had Bart and Lisa acting much older than 8 and 10.

Perhaps, but I guess we'll never know.

Probably not, they already did shit like "Bart runs off to marry a teen that his parents think he knocked up" and several dozen "Lisa worries about getting into college" plots.

I like to pretend that certain episode have them be younger or older.

what IS instagram anyway

i think so.
i promise you guys if i ever do a show, my characters will age.
not 1:1 but either 1:2 or 1:3 year ratio

Nah, they'd be the same just older. You need a shift in their actual dynamic to spur ideas like that, such as Tina and Jimmy Jr. actually dating, which technically has happened and provided a few episodes, although it's still pretty much the same dynamic.

This episode's not bad because the concept is good and it includes a lot of the side characters, but the execution isn't amazing so far. I mean, Gene's story was ok, but could have been better.

We had episodes that take place in the future, like Barthood. Some of them were actually really good.

I think it would also help, since teens are so uncommon in this show, outside of a handful of minor characters.

>Game over man game over

RIP in peace Bill Paxton

Tina goes Aliens? Cool.

>GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

What in the fuck, Tina.

>Alien came out before Bob and Linda were born assuming they had Tina in their early 20s
criminy

agreed, something about the execution isnt quite here. I think they wasted too much time on the bob's camera story (which still felt rushed) so the stories dont have enough time.
2 were good, 2 were okay, the rest were godawful

also i love how Alien + Freaky Friday = something that feels like an Adventure Time episode

>It's the most shocking Simpsons ever
>Literally another OUR MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS episode

Someone should fire the Fox promo makers

>Bob is worried louise has seen game of thrones
jeez bob stop being a prude
>Bob is worried Gene has seen Caligula
... legit. legitimate concern. like literally how would he have

No family guy? Will we get american dad later this week at least?

Why is Jocelyn the funniest character?

it's not as if promos are ever good

Nope, American Dad is off until Memorial Day.

Becaaaawse...she has a funny voiiiyuuusss, gawwwwduhhhh.

>short couch gag

Fuck this means more time for the writers to fuck it up

What was it, I missed it.

>school has recording of it
why dont they always do this? why didnt they back in the day? wouldve been easy
>linda's perfectly aware their version is going to differ
i like how she's a dumb bunny but not actually dumb

haha, homer confused march for may

It's hard to smush all this in 22 minutes, for sure. But I think it's just that they're focusing more on telling the stories and getting them done and not necessarily on dialogue that makes it funny during. Conceptually it's good, but you still need good lines to tie it all together.

>it's another "Marge and Homer have marriage troubles" episodes

and people have the gall to whine about the odd Gil episode. hell, I'll take a Mexican bee guy episode over this shit for the billionth time.

>drunken donuts
i mean... that's a good pun, but it's Lard Lad Donuts

so who's this guest star

Marge's voice is getting really fucked up, no?

Simpson Chia pets

wow that was really good. i was gonna do that but i couldnt

Even Smithers is starting to sound very off.

FOR YOU

Heh.

Homer's brain doesn't get to say enough stuff anymore.

only eggs can sustain her

>22 minutes
it's 20 nowadays. 16 for shows on FXX. we are this close to 50/50 ads and show. that's when TV dies

>homer talking to his nose
fufufu

Julie Kavner sounds like warmed-over death.

those are always terrible.

who wouldnt want a bumblebee man episode? his life is interesting, he has a loving wife, a lot of bad luck.. he's better than kent brockman at normal news reporting..
he's been that way for a while but it's just shearer getting lazy and/or smithers sort of becoming less of a distinct character. his difficult voices (otto, etc) are still fine.

Listening to it is as painful as it must be to still do it.

Disrespectful to krabappel desu

bravo al

>we are this close to 50/50 ads and show. that's when TV dies

this will happen first

MY HUSBAND WHERE
COME HOME FOR SCARE

if only
>it's another "Homer gets in hot water with Marge because he's forced socially to hang out with someone rich" episode
how many of THOSE do we need?
>beer in a foil swan
we had that already

... uhh.. talking bar rag? was that .. something?

wow, homer took a food metaphor literally, but then suddenly didn't?

I hate this old asshole already.

>We had episodes that take place in the future, like Barthood. Some of them were actually really good.

What? No. The only good future episode is Lisa's Wedding. The rest are terrible.

They explained the Midge joke because they're out of ideas.

>Knocked her up right out of high school

That's always bugged me since that'd make Homer and Marge late '20s.

>It's a "Moe calls Marge Midge" episode

Oh shit, they actually acknowledged it

>Moe can actually say Marge
What the PFARGTL?

MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS

some actual continuity would've been nice in the simpsons. hell, even family guy has more. sick of all these one-offs featuring characters we never see again, yet are expected to care about for some reason.

If this Nigel guy doesn't suffer I'm gonna be really...disgruntled.

>marge only sounds like herself while crying
oy
christ marge some of those tissues were surely dry by the time you needed another

none of them are good.

>my TV comes with a zoom function
bring it on

honestly i'd rather we get back the 50s technique of just integrating the product into the show. if the advertisers are going to basically dictate to the show what kind of content it's allowed instead of both the show and the sponsor just bowing to the forces of capitalism like they ought, then we might as fucking well just have Homer stop to tell us how great t-mobile is

I miss The Simpsons

it was always that way.

which is fine when the show started out
the problem is their target audience kept aging, so they aged homer and marge with them
but the target audience also started having kids later and later, so they didnt age the kids

>hearing Flanders explaining the joke Homer just said

>communion wine

Flanders' Catholic?

oh god i actually just laughed out loud at Wiggum
that's one good joke so far

SOUTH PARK DID IT

Theres that asswipe Paul McCartney.

I have good news. it's still on.

anyone else see marge in the mirror there and thought it was Lisa
her hair looks... sort of nice, but sort of not

.. holy shit is he dating a Jyourougumo?

>Teenage Marge sounds older than current Marge

JUST

lovejoy's church is catholic whenever it makes the joke funnier, such as "mass dismissed"

hasnt smithers already been used as a gambling chip unsuccessfully? theyre ripping off the BAD era now

also why is moe so tall when he's bent at the shoulders like that

IT'S BECAUSE I'M JEWISH

are they in capital city?

springfield was never this urban

At this point they should just hire Kevin Michael Richardson for good.

Ha, Moe's dancing.

>the bad era

so 10-27?

>that's not from you

yeesh.

>that's not from you

>theyre ripping off the BAD era now
>implying we ever left the bad era

smartass
13-19

>>implying we ever left the bad era
we did though, we're now in the worse era