Why does Luke scream when he loses his hand but Anakin never does despite losing all of his limbs?

Why does Luke scream when he loses his hand but Anakin never does despite losing all of his limbs?

because the force is female

I HATE YOU

I don't like sand.

It was a different time

Luke was (and is) a virgin and therefore needed that hand a lot more than Anakin.

>because the force is female
This is the correct answer.

pain was a good friend to anakin

Why doesn't Count Dooku make a noise when losing both his hands?

Anakin is a replicant.

Because Anakin isn't Luke. Anakin dealt with pain all of his life and loosing limbs to him is nothing compared to whiny, optimistic Luke who's constantly in over his head.

Luke was a pussy meanwhile Anakin & Dooku where full alpha sith warriors.

In the old lore you have a shittons of siths doing retarded thing to themselve only to become stronger

The only people who scream when they lose something to a lightsaber are Mace Windu and Luke Skywalker. Mace cries out because he realizes that the Jedi are over and that they have lost and Luke cries out because he’s the whiniest little fag in the galaxy.

And Mace knew he was fucked / fucked up anyway.

Against Dooku he passes out immediately
Against Obi Wan he screams a bit then he gets set on fire.

Because Anakin faint for the shock.

Mark’s scream is so realistic and scary here. He sounds like a man who just lost everything.

underrated.

>*Record scratch*
>*Frame freezes*
>"Yeah, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this mess"

>Anakin never does despite losing all of his limbs
because he screeches autistically and says "I hate you" instead

I wonder if he became left-handed after that?

Dooku had class and would never dare acknowledge pain like the common rabble.

Luke is a simple farm boy, Anakin is space Jesus trained by a religious holy order to be an elite warrior.

One has never known a shit ton of pain, one has.

>everybody must react exactly the same in a given situation
We aren't robots user

Anakin was EXTREMELY angry

But Anakin was still a virgin when he lost his hand

obligatory

>implying he wasn't tapping Barris Ofee and Aayla Secura

Anakin was full of rage and hatred. It's a powerful antalgic.

Dooku's saber form was all about finesse and control so this imbued him with discipline to even overcome petty pain from losing limbs. Dooku was a jedi master in the council for decades, way more experienced than Anakin or Luke.

Why does Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku (Christopher Lee)) scream when he loses his head but Sheev Palpatine never does despite being thrown down a 50 kilometer deep hole?

Anakin passes out pretty quick when Saruman cuts off his arm. He screams a lot when Obi-Wan cuts off his limbs. He screams even more when he is set on fire. He screams even more when the medical droids put the mechanical limbs on him.

Since lightsabers can't pass through each other why can't Jedis/Siths just hit the gym and brute force weak bois?

I'm pretty sure palp screams like a motherfucker when vader throws him

Couldn't he just have used the force?

Why did sheev allow himself to be picked up when he clearly could have escaped and killed bother luke and darth in one fell autistic swoop?

physical strength is a fraction of the total force behind each blow

lightsaber forms require the use of the force not just to increase awareness and reflexes, but also to increase the strength of their blows

When I was a young teen I used to imagine him doing that scream while I plow his boipussy.

because he has like 10 clones waiting for him to transfer his consciousness into when he dies

he didn't give a shit, and was probably ready to be reborn into the body of a 25 year old twink

you dont actually feel pain from the saber.
it was more psychological (psychosomatic?) shock.

because his days of doing tripple rittbergers from prone position were long gone by then

>not practicing ambidextrous masturbation since childhood in case this exact situation happens
Luke would never make the rookie mistakes you made.

Clones? What?

because so much is about to be lost in time like tears in the rain. to fucking *anakin*, which makes it additionally hard to cope with

>Ritsu

That's really good. Almost as good as "Smug Asuka".

Source? I can't imagine that shit being true.

He carries on Plagueis' research into immortality while he's emperor and finds clones a good alternative. Darth Bane and Addendu both theorized clones would be best.
>captcha imperial imperative

Mace cried out because of unlimited power

based eu fag telling it like it is

Are you telling me that the pretty boy who blew up the death star (and even got a shiny medal at an award ceremony for it) didn't manage to get laid in the time between the first two movies? Women truly are cruel

>not 18 years old femboy Sheev who dresses like a qt girl

Ironic.

it's weird to me that Lucas decided to use "thought dialogue" just in this one scene.
When Dooku glances over to Palpatine, baffled, and he thinks "so, at last, THIS is the Revenge of the Sith"

sent shivers down my spine

Oh user, that's just fanfiction

SLJ asked to go out in style

it's not fanfiction if you get paid for it

Why didn’t they just use transplant organs from clones to replace or repair Anakin and Luke?

Robot hands are cooler

Shock? Rage of thousand dying suns? Force painkillers? All combined? We just don't know.

>implying his virginity wasn't where his power came from
Leia is weak with the force. She's also not a virgin. Coincidence?

When Anakin got his hand cut off the first time he just passed out.
But on Mustafar yeah it's weird, I'd guess he was just in shock or some shit or was literally so angry that he couldn't feel anything but angry

someone post the mary poppins in space gif

..look up 3rd degree burns. The nerves stop transmitting. So no pain. Look up why doesn't the brain feel. Dura is not encased in nerve endings :)

>Leia is weak with the force.
But in the EU she was arguably stronger in the force, despite less training.

Darth Bane?

aye

BS. Windu squealed like a schoolgirl when Anakin severed his hand.

If there's one thing we've learnt in the last few months, it's that Mark Hamill feels a close connection to the character of Luke. It's no wonder Luke is such a whiny pussy

Why didn't MAry Sue get her arm chopped since Disney is hellbent on copying the OT practically shot for shot. I get it, women are stronk and can kick ass like men, but when it comes to getting beaten, they get special tretment. That's while femlae characters don't belong to this sort of movies.

His dick might not have ever been inside anyone but everyone in the entire galaxy has torn that boy’s asshole to shreds. Even Vader and Palpatine raped that fag with their superior Force domination.

Imagine being so powerful in the force that you can summon force ghosts to act as your harem sex slaves

they probably think the fanboys can't masturbate to a prosthetic arm, which they're right.

he don't need no real woman, he has the force, and the force is female

oh, sweet summer child

Not true at all. Luke and Anakin’s prosthetic arms made them all the more hotter. But somehow I wasn’t really bothered that Rey came out with all limbs.