When you fall in love with an online webcomic artist

>when you fall in love with an online webcomic artist

Katie is married, user.

Plebcomics will never notice you, user.

get on my level, fuckface. I'm in love with a hamburger

>It's an "user responds to your post before you've even entered the thread" episode

>When you find an Artist who is better than you in every way
>Both in Art and in life

>when you actually befriend and eventually bring up the nerve to try and date an artist you admire, and they say yes, and you have a wonderful couple of years where they draw you and you draw them and they love you and you love them back
>but eventually because of your self destructive neuroticism you push her away until she doesnt want to speak to you again
>she starts drawing someone else as her boyfriend now

It could be worse, you could have fallen in love with an e-celeb.

Which webcomic, OP?

I love you and your works, Michelle.

>when you fall in love with an anonymous shitposter because what they said was witty, funny, and said enough about their own life and perspective that you want to be their friend, but it'd be weird to do that and post an email address

You've posted this before right? I recall a similar story

yyyyep.

post more kots friend.

Nightmare fuel.

What's wrong with that cat? Does it have autism?

You think that's bad? I had a major crush on GGDG/hiimdaisy, even after finding out she's not that great of a person.
I can't even look at her stuff without feeling funny, and I'm pretty sure that was the reason why I got interested in webcomics in the first place

Do you come from /m/?

>tfw an artist is a horrible person
>tfw I cant stop following their accounts because I love their work too much
>mfw I'm a terrible person for not abandoning them

>when you're so fucking autistic you send a fucking confession to your favorite artist about how you're in love with them
>when they abandon the internet because of it
5 years now and it still haunts me

>>mfw I'm a terrible person for not abandoning them
Why? There's nothing wrong with separating the work from the artist.

But what if they're absolutely batshit insane or sociopaths? Wouldn't supporting them make you just as bad? pic slightly related.

No, it wouldn't, you're appreciating their work, not the person. I don't see why would this be a problem unless you mean you're supporting them financially.

>when you fall in love with a cartoon reviewer and he gets a girlfriend

>when you fall in love with an online webcomic character