ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

Sneed

hehe

this

El Grande Padre

>yfw someone sacrifices themselves to jiren to get killed and get him disqualified

me btw

He won't be so smug when Gohan blanco is reveled

You want to be manhandled?

For me it's Kefka - Intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

In the next arc it's revealed he'll go Gohan Calvo and be stronger than Beerus.

no, I'm cia in this scenario

Red Shaggy

A man of taste, I quite like SSJ4 SHAGGY ROJO myself

where is this from? Never seen that transformation

It leaked.

Gohan achieves a new form called Gohan Blanco and beats Jiren easily, then the true villain of the arc El Grande Padre reveals his true nature and fights Gohan Blanco

What is this blanco meme. I don't follow the manga and I understand the spic obsession with DB even less. Who are making these blanco animations? I couldn't find shit on youtube. Sounds like an elaborate ruse.

You saved it so I may save it

So you're big and gay?

Patrician taste

Just decided to catch up on super. Why are the humans freaking out about flying when it's been happening at tournaments since Dragonball?

lol cringe

They can't fly using their energy in the tournament of power. Only beings with wings can.

It's been awhile, but they were flying back when Goku was a kid and Master Roshi already knew about it.

whoops, I thought you are talking about the current tournament going on. Don't have an answer to your question desu. Humans forget things easily I guess

Is SSJ4 SHAGGY ROJO non canon now?

>A ruse

You are in for a surprise my friend

provide some sort of link to an English article or video. I am not learning spanish for this.

Disregard this. Its a fanfiction written by mexican dragin ball fans. Not canon and gay and mexico is worst dragon ball fanbase.

truly /ourguy/

>No Super Mario Sesenta y Cuatro

/thread

He´s tier SSSSS what are you talking about

>Cock just out of frame.

Fuck I found a new fetish.