What percentage of Blind Items are true?

What percentage of Blind Items are true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are the odds of being killed by a serial killer?

Who is Ashton related too?

In America? very high

All of them

Wait, are they suggesting Ashton killed his gf? Or was her pimp?

I don't get it. There seem to be two allegations at once. One that he's a faker who has defrauded his charity by not spending a dime on services while speaking out in public like he has. And another that his dead gf knows something sinister about him that he's hiding.

I'm confused.

Around 80%. Everywhere knows Enty is an insider with a bunch of big name friends.

Well considering that ashton hasn't said a thing about his friend masterson being a rapist, what do you think op?

Almost all of them.

There was a blind item saying that Don Henley would be accused of rape this spring. Interested to see if it happens

Enty has help from alot of people. He should watch out tho, many want him gone.

Considering how few are verifiable in the first place, maybe 1 in 10

HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I want to save Victoria. I will murder that obese kike piece of shit and shit on his grave

About 30% of them. Some are complete bullshit like every women being a hooker but some are spot on like Spacey

Spacey's been rumored for years and years though. Lots of the blind items that are true are just old "rumors" everyone knew were true in the first place

According to the blind items Henley is more evil than satan

bump for curiosity

>what percentage of unattributed and anonymous gossip items on a shady website are actually true?

>charity keeps most of the money for operating expenses (needless jobs).
>shocker.

While it’s easy to infer that the BI is suggesting that Ashton killed his ex, I don’t read it like that. I read that he defrauds a sex trafficking charity, and that his ex knows about him sexually assaulting people, maybe even her, but she can’t talk because someone else killed her

is that 70s show cursed ?

According to this everyone is gay

Bieber, Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper, Leo etc

the serial killer who killed his girlfriend would stab them a thousand times and pose their bodies in disgusting ways for family and friends to discover them. what does that have to do with sex trafficking?

seeing as how you're on Sup Forums, it's far more likely that you are a serial killer than that you'll be killed by one.

She alluded to Harvey and the sexual assault wave back in Jan or really late last year. Take 5 mins to look into it I'm about to go for a drive

Didn't Ashton Kutcher have a lot of money poured into a group for exposing child slave rings but it actually did a bunch of fucked up shit on the side

it's been a long time so maybe i am misremembeirng

i don't understand why these rich celebrities don't all just fuck the same rich celebrity hookers, why do they go after women who are never comfortable with being hit on / slept with?

Those Weinstein audio tapes like jesus christ, isn't the very purpose of hookers to satisfy unfuckable people with lots of money??

Anti-sex slave trafficking is a scam. Nearly all sex-slave traffic rings are ran by stupidly powerful people and (((chosen))).

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. Still like Desperado though.

I also seem to remember a rumor that an actor was going to come out as gay because he knew there'd be a number of accusations leveled at him. And eventually Kevin Spacey did do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GfuwJido0

That would be consistent with my personal experience of drama school students

forbidden fruit always taste sweetest

Bradley Cooper is gay for sure

Some guys are so beta despise being powerful that actually enjoy being repulsive creeps.They could just pay some top tier hooker and do any crazy shit, but chasing some innocent fresh girl is their thing, even knowing that the girls will never see them as men.

>too

Same reason seeing your friends tits is better than seeing a strangers tits. It's hotter if you know them non-sexually first. Who knows why