youtube.com/watch?v=XRBb0y91RM8
youtube.com/watch?v=DA0ThHZhVWU
youtube.com/watch?v=N5WJkmeEz4g&t=271s
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c
youtube.com/watch?v=toodrD6I-dg
youtube.com/watch?v=l1-NFr0f6V4&list=PLDHGagKHrNsUOugGLyCClnMV1ah5kGJjf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best Sup Forums related YouTuber

Well anything is better than a "oh you're too lazy to read comics but want to know about them? Gotchu senpai"

Rob "I'd read the shit outta that" Blackman

I got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=n7OkCnrx3Es

youtube.com/watch?v=GWDq6gpNwkU

youtube.com/watch?v=XRBb0y91RM8

youtube.com/watch?v=DA0ThHZhVWU

yea he is cool

>reading comics

He's the best thing coming out of DC Rebirth.

I like the whole Weekly Pull crew.

What's his channel?

He has the shittiest tastes and comes across as kind of a condescending douche.

But at least he's not as bad as Video related is the best Sup Forums youtube channel youtube.com/watch?v=N5WJkmeEz4g&t=271s

ComicsExplained

There is only one.

How does he come across douchey? I guess I've never picked up on that.

Thanks

I'm still waiting on the 52 Back Issues

I barely have time for reading comics what's the appeal of watching someone talk about comics

Livestreams he does with Comic Joel and Comic Pop.

I'm pretty sure they said which one they'd do next in their 50,000 followers livestream. I can't remember which it is though.

Listening to them while you work.

StripPanelNaked is the only one I've seen who says anything I really find interesting. He's also the only one who specifically talks about comics as a medium.

I'll have to watch some. I only ever watch his main content.

>Sup Forums related
How is Tyrone Sup Forums related?

This. Will Emergency Awesome ever stop showing up in my recommended videos?

>Reaction shit

He reacts to Sup Forums things.

>Emergency Awesome
I like him but I think he is paying for views on his Flash videos. A normal video about Wally somehow got 1 million views when his normal flash videos get like 500,000

He reacts to literally everything and seriously, why do people watch reaction channels? Waste of time if you ask me
Even KaptainKristian is more Sup Forums related

>Every channel posted is complete shit
>Sup Forums proves the world they have no taste
Wow, what a surprise.

>why do people watch reaction channels
I get hyped from it and I wanna see others reactions and opinions on a video. Its the same reason why reactions on a funny post makes them more hilarious to me.

>Sup Forums proves the world they have no taste
this is common knowledge. Sup Forums has always had shit taste

What do you guys watch?

There is only one correct answer motherfuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLDhCzIu3c

>Sup Forums related things.

>Reacting to a live action movie.

Fuck off nigger.

>Watching reaction videos
Wherever you came from, you need to go back.

All the popular ones I'm aware of just cover capeshit, capeshit and more capeshit. I know Comicbookgirl19 covers some BD and indieshit but it's all genre based.
Anyone know of any (popular, I have a bunch of subs for YouTubers who who have under 1000 who talk about UG/art/alternative/self-published etc. comics) YT's who discuss more "obscure" comics? And not /lit/fags who occasionally go off-script and cover the new flavour-of-the-month "literary" graphic novel, I'm on about comics people who know their shit and treat it as the medium it is, not this narrow-focus, huge-return bullshit.

FUCKING gaming footage fuck you user this channel ain't serious anyway you poopkayak

>Watching something X-men related
>Guy in the comment says something about Fox should give the rights backs
>That isn't the bad part
>He writes it like Fox somehow manipulate Marvel into selling the rights to them or something
>He thinks Marvel actually cares about what these niggas want
>This comment gets 3 hundred likes
Every. Time.

Ohhhh GOD that's fucking AWFUL those fags!!! Lelelelelelel

His actual channel (RebelTaxi) is a proper cartoon reviews channel and podcast with him sometimes pulling truly obscure stuff, both bad and great. That's just a clip of him crying in his let's play channel. As a person he is truly pathetic, but he embraces the fact and it's hilarious because of that.

Probably CR's stuff. He's the only guy that consistently brings Sup Forums-related reflections that don't come across as clickbaity or talking completely out his ass.

KaptainKristian isn't bad either, but I prefer stuff that zooms more into the details of the topic, as opposed to discussing very broad generalities of origins/influences/themes.

For whatever reason, finding good Sup Forums-related podcasts and Youtube channels has been way, WAY harder than finding decent vidya-related stuff. Which, granted, might be due to differences in hobby popularity. But still.

I remember we had an unofficial Sup Forums podcast a few years back which was pretty decent, but it looks like it ran out of steam after a handful of episodes.

Eh. They aren't that bad. My comment wasn't very funny either user.

"Truly obscure" stuff like what? Forgotten TMNT rip-offs from the late eighties black and white boom that only published three issues? Or actually decent SP comics that were unjustly forgotten?
Or both?!

He's fucking terrible. Thinks he know so much about everything and everyone proves him wrong all the time.

Nutshack got popular because of him

I know, I don't really give a fuck about those sort of comics but you're okay user.

Both, he actually uploaded the lost episodes of Mr Sprinkles, an old Justin Roiland mini series.

Let that meme die you fucking idiot.

Sal is /ourguy/ he's jaded an cynical about comics but can't stop reading and enjoying them. And usually if he likes something, it's actually good, and he will specify if he likes something and knows it's crap.

And Tiff is a fucking CUTIE! Sal is one lucky man

>and I wanna see others reactions and opinions on a video.
Dunno man. Sounds kind of weird, I get if you're doing this with friends to watch how they react but watching a total stranger react sounds borderline voyeuristic.

youtube.com/watch?v=toodrD6I-dg

God I love CR so much, motherfucker can draw AND he likes Real Ghostbusters.

Shilll time, go give him some money on his Patreon so he can make more videos. Nigga' doesn't deserve it for sure, but it'd be nice to help a man out.

StripPanelNaked gets into the real nuts and bolts of comics. Only thing that I've found that compares is Deconstucting Comics podcast where they regularly interview teachers.

> total stranger react sounds borderline voyeuristic.
Popular youtubers user but its really just an escuse to watch a trailer again

nah, he's the main goto guy for all these shows. Normies go to his channel after every episode

Is he European? I can deal with the accent if he's European.

Thanks you too user
Damn I might be a normie
Quick! Recommend me something please!

Professor Thorgi just made a promise to cover indi comics a lot more. I think he said bi-weekly but I could be mistaken.

I like Tyrone. He has a really infectious laugh.

Deconstructing comics is really good, I'd forgotten about it 'til you mentioned it. It'd be great if Robin McConnell would do some YT vids to accompany his Inkstuds podcast.
Np user I mean it mate.
Is that the name of his YT channel too? What ever, thanks for the heads-up, user, appreciate it.

Then you should probably just watch the trailer again. Maybe I'm a little jaded but I can't understand why people enjoy watching reaction videos. Besides I can't get over the usual set ups they have, with their faces in the whole screen with the video they are reacting in a small corner, even someone like Pewdiepie the did opposite.

Did the*

I can't quite articulate why, but CR seems like the purest, most distilled living personification of Sup Forums that I can think of. Middle-class (I assume?) late-20/early-30-something guy with broad opinionated interests in a variety comics and cartoons that typically come from a place of genuine appreciation towards the medium.

And thinly-veiled appreciations for furries and thicc MILFs.

Nah user. Your logic is correct but hype just blinds you man.

>Thinly-veiled
Suurrrrrrre.

Tiff is a true /cock/ hero

youtube.com/watch?v=l1-NFr0f6V4&list=PLDHGagKHrNsUOugGLyCClnMV1ah5kGJjf

>That podcast when he said Venom #6 was amazing
>Benny not an idiot for once shoots him down by dumping all his knowledge on Venom and why Venom #6 is bad
>Rob proceeds the rest of the podcast silent

Sauce?

Anyone but that Faust/itssupereffective guy.

>guys that get so swole they look like blow up dolls

heee heee