Bring back a show after 13 years

>Bring back a show after 13 years
>Only 10 episodes
>First three are 10/10
>The rest are subpar garbage with horrible pacing
>All because Genndy wanted to hamfist a romance with his dream waifu
Why is this allowed?

Genndy said after he finished the first run, he later realized how he wanted to end the series.

Why does this hamfisted clunky romance play so heavily into how he wanted to end the series?

The only answer can be that Jack stays in the future, and Ashi gives him an excuse to have a happy ending even though he failed his original quest.

Like you wouldn't do the same. Genndy got cucked out of Symbiotic Titan, then he got cucked out of Popeye. He deserves to let this season be whatever the poor guy wanted.

Tuns out Genndy might be one of """those""" directors who has to be semi-controlled or watched-over by producers and executives so that they don't go over-board with their self-pandering and bad ideas.

>their self-pandering
please by all means explain further

The Star Wars original trilogy was so good because George Lucas was kept in check. He had no restraints for the prequels and you saw what happened there.

A creative mind is like the human body: it will eventually produce cancer cells. There have to be people to keep them from having complete creative control of their stories, or you'll end up with something like Homestuck.

Using all the ideas you personally like even if they're shit instead of going with what works best for the show/movie.

This has to be it. Jack will not go back to the past. He will create a new world with Ashii.

and shipfag cancer can't shut the hell up about BS that was always present in SJ
I mean how many episodes dealt with Jack figting aku in a season.

Because it's his goddamn show and if you don't like it then go make your own goddamn show.

i would have waited longer if they made this season better

>implying that if you were given complete creative freedom you wouldn't make a wish-fulfillment waifu-romanticizing cartoon
C'mon, OP. Where do you think we are?

>People from Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Riiiiight.
Other than that I agred.

This.

Really activates you almonds

I see people who don't like the Ashi romance being called tumblr, so the opposite is true.

Though I guess the main lesson here is that people will call literally anyone they don't like cuck/sjw/tumblr/whatever so you don't really get points for predicting that people will call anyone that.

I like all the episodes.

this

Also "Can You Imagine?" which I assume has been dropped by Sony. And he had Dexter's Lab renewed into trash without his involvement.

And the initial Samurai Jack cancellation. Dude wanted to bring action and classic cartoons back and everyone said no.

Are you one of those people who saw the first three eps and then wanted the remaining seven to be all grimdark about suicidal Jack slaughtering people who gets in his way to finishing his mission to defeat Aku?

Yes, but I also wanted spots of hope too

Yeah, anything to downplay your edgy needs, underage.

I was here from the start. I don't go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums. You'd have to be a braindead fanboy to defend the steep nosedive the show took after episode 4. I'm sorry but it's just poorly executed. I don't even give a shit about the Ashi romance either.

There's just a hundred different ways it could've been done better. From the white wolf allegory, to the Green Samurai, to Jack's inner self doubt, to recovering his sword. All these things have been built up so well in the first three episodes but have absolutely terrible payoff in the end.

It's fucking mind-boggling how hard they dropped the ball that I don't think people are able to accept it.

kek

No, I'd like hopespots because a story about Jack, once a man of virtue and honor now a man of apathy and bloodlust, would make sense to have them. As much as we'd like to see brutal Jack in action, the teases that he might still have some of his old self in him woulld make it worth watching

I hope no one ever hires him again

That.

I hope he gets to make whatever he wants without ever having to be hired by anyone. Up with creators, down with corporations.

I dont even watch samurai jack and i liked the serie. You are just a bunch of frustrated virgin homosexuals that didnt like the straight relationship.

Its time to seriously go back to tumblr. After all this shit i will seriously stop using tumblr, i didnt know it was that bad.

I think you're trying to push the 'pretending to be retarded' shtick a bit too hard

>being a cuckmunist

Enjoy losing your healthcare.

It's his damn show not the fucking fans let him run it as he damn well wishes and to hell with mine and everyones opinion. I've love every episode!

>muh healthcare
People who lead good lives don't have to worry about healthcare

If i want to watch romance, i watch a fucking romantic comedy.

If i want to watch nuts and bolts...
Guess i have nothing to watch since this season was dogshit.

It does my heart good to see that anuses are still sore after yesterday.

Let's guess what shows the contrarians will swarm to when this is over

Star versus?

And that Vikings cartoon he was talking about on the S4 Samurai Jack DVD

And the Dark Crystal sequel and animated series

Funny how the congresscritters that say that shit have the best healthcare in the country, paid for by our taxes, and specifically write loopholes into legislation protecting themselves from all the deregulations they force on us.

>only two more episodes for the Scotsman

it's not fair bros

>People who lead good lives don't have to worry about healthcare

>he actually believes this

Holy shit, just how underage are you?

i think jack has autism

It's literally what the American government is telling people now.

I will be beyond pissed if this is the case.

>season five is mostly WAifuCHA Ashi the mini series
Yeah, Genndy does not give an eff anymore as he did back in his days of yore.

Do you guys think there's a small chance this might be one huge, bizarre ruse?
Jack and Ashi just jump cutting to making out was very odd.