If you ran a dinosaur zoo on the island of the Costa Costa Rica, what kind of Christmas dinner would you serve?

If you ran a dinosaur zoo on the island of the Costa Costa Rica, what kind of Christmas dinner would you serve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0ltchV8M_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Argentinian landguitar

columbian river trout

Argentinian pond shrimp

Brazilian BiggaBug LeCreme Delour

UMA

Panamanian sand perch

I'd spare no expenses, that's for sure.

>On day after Thanksgiving went with my father to some upscale restaurant in Ft. Worth.
>They had Chilean Sea Bass as a special for the day.
>I had to have it for the sheer stupidty of this scene.

CHILI and sea bass
by BASED alejandro

me? i'd serve crab legs

grilled dinosaur obviously, probably tasted like chicken.

Top-of-the-line Chinese food.

Alaskan Salmon

Oh man, doesn't sound good for business to eat your multibillion dollar dinosaurs. Plus who knows what sort of diseases might originate in the encounter between their biologies and modern bacteria, etc. But if that's not an issue, I guess you could feed guests random dinosaurs that died of natural causes.

Jelly in a steinglass

sustainably farmed paraguayan chub

Turkey

Grilled Saiyan Ass

Me? I'd serve crab's legs

Surinamese Pond Perch with a lovely Bologna reduction au Racoon

Feed and Seed

Steamed hams

For me, it’s the McChicken™

chillied sea grass

He's my uncle's father. He passed away years ago, but it's hilarious to see him as a meme.

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

If Hammond had to justify the safety of Visitors at his park by bringing in professionals and a Lawyer to visit it, why didn't he, with his fortune and investors, make sure their were locks on the car doors and a backup generator to power the fences should they go down?!

Raw fish on rice

Bolivian Lake Walleye

Some expenses may have been spared.

What's stupid about the scene?

His father has been dressing as a woman for 3 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0ltchV8M_k

>we're chili and sea bass posting with Alejandro's nephew

it's a big honor, for me

When did this become a prominent TV meme?
After yagposting failed?

it's not particularly prominent, but it's been around for at least 2 years I think

If the goat was raised up into the T-Rex cage from below the ground, there was a tunnel system that Grant and the kids could have escaped into.

Raptor Egg Omelette with Triceratops bacon

But there is every chance the goats would have been set free when the lock system failed.
Either way Grant and the kids are in for a terrifying ordeal.

>my uncle's father
So your grandfather?

Could be uncle by marriage.

If you coudl clone animals, then of course people would expect a dinner of extremely rare cloned dinosaurs. They would spend a fortune, no expense spared, to eat a once in a time meal. Also, spread rumors about how eating the dino meat makes you more virile, etc.

jelly and sea bass

Argentinian flounder

Chilli and seabass posting is literally older than baneposting you fucking redditor