/JNG/ Jenny Nicholson General

Hey guys, it’s your boy and alledged rapist Max here. Since you’re all so invested in my life at the moment, thought I would use this opportunity to plug a friend of mine: Jenny Nicholson.

Jenny is a total geek and savant of Star Wars culture. Give her a looksy. Here’s her TLJ review:
youtube.com/watch?v=X9QiHlEC22U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kdSN4NBvCA
youtube.com/watch?v=682pneYoP0c
scp-wiki.net/scp-2137
youtube.com/watch?v=jCFh0lJ-WAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cannot unsee

This explains a lot. She comes off a little autistic too. Anyway fuck this trash OP: she gets like half of what she remembers about the movie unequivocally wrong

Good make sure you use it to reply to any of these shill threads.

>is a star wars fan
>gets invited to the premiere
>OMG YOU GUYS BEX MOVEE EVAR
stop following shills

She's faking it to appear quirky.

Does this girl get shilled here often?

Faking it or not, she seems to know her shit when it comes to the EU. Does she just have a boyfriend who writes her scripts? Because she really comes off like a virgin womanchild

she's genuine, she even works or has worked for screen junkies, so there's that.

Do Max and Jenny actually know each other?

Yeah, they even have an episode where they talk about Star Wars on screen junkies.

did she cry after you raped her you sick fuck?

saw her disgarding snoke is windu video, whole 15 min it's just "no u dum dums, snoke can't be windu cuz lol" hate the cunt ever since

>cannot answer the most basic star wars questions

Max even invited her on twitter to accompany him to Wisconsin to meet "some friends"

youtube.com/watch?v=6kdSN4NBvCA

I never touched her without consent jackass. And those other women are more or less lying. Drugged up choices don’t always mean someone raped, and drunken but awaken one certainly don’t.

Anyway, Jenny is cool and the real deal. A bonafide scholar of Star Wars

I wonder what she thinks of this controversy with Max.

In the off chance this really is Max, I must commend you for good work on bright. I was surprised. And please don't fuck up American werewolf in London.

depends how much money is involved in it. take a look at screen junkies, they fucked Andy so they could take his piece of pie.

Thing is that with people who got sacked, like Andy or Kevin "disregard the kids I shag, the real news is I'm a fag" Spacey the accusations were serious and there was evidence against them. With Max it's just a couple of really vague tweets that mean shit, as sexual assault could be anything from "raped at gunpoint" to "he surprise-hugged me from behind"

Max has been open about being an asshole in the past, so if there was something serious that could be dug up against him we'd be hearing about that, not this vague bullshit that is really a lot closer to the "it's not true that X raped and killed a girl in 1990" comedy bit, legitimizing through repetition

2 nights ago there were 3 threads at once

I doubt any of those are on the same level as the two you mentioned and that he's even guilty of the deed he was accused of, but even if he is guilty, he'll walk. He's father killed a dude and didn't serve time, neither will Max.

I appreciate it, truly. And per: AWIL: script’s nearly there, and i want to direct but we’ll see. There are a few things in the air at the moment, one really big thing that could make or break my further involvement past the script. So if it says directed by Max Landis and you hate it, I’m sorry. Otherwise, I don’t think I can shoulder all of the blame if I didn’t direct. But here’s hoping none of that is an issue.

This is not Sup Forums related . Time for you to leave and never shill here again Jenny.

she even made tweets mentioning Sup Forums

fpbp (first post, best post)
I also add a /thread
Carry on, people.

Jenny BTFO

>"Celebrities" posting on Sup Forums
>Celebrities posting on Sup Forums
>They dont even post dirt

We all want you to leave honestly

Here's hoping Netflix picks up Dirk Gently. That shit was great

I want to feel her warm piss on my chest as she spits in my mouth.

>lusting over a dyke
white "men" everybody

>implying Andy was innocent
also he was a terrible movie fights host

this is an ironic thread but I actually like her content.

But she says pretty much the same thing RLM does but without the untouchable status they have

nah, that series is shit.

You just know if Jenny and Mike Stoklasa ever meet the universe will implode from so much concentrated sardonic irony in the same place

Why in every review ever nobody points at the hyperspace ram scene? I mean, they point at stuff way less "harmful" to the setting like bombs in space (even though in Empire Strikes Back there were bombers), but nobody even pays attention to the hyperspace ram and how it destroyes internal coherence?

Got any screencaps?

“OP” here. You want dirt about me and Jenny? Here’s some dirt: we grabbed a coffee after our SJ episode, we talked about Star Wars stuff and Internet personalities that we genuinely like, and then she went back to her apartment. She’s a nerd that isn’t trying to be a big actress or something, so there isn’t anything juicy really

She ain’t wrong.

This. She looks like a gnome.

she's playing a character on her review channel, but she's absolutely a womanchild.
youtube.com/watch?v=682pneYoP0c
it's like meeting a very social and outgoing, but there's just something off about them? like a certain spastic behavior. then they mention they're in theater and have a part time job at disneyland and it all makes sense

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT (post more bullying pls)

>who is Ben Shapiro
He points this out

Goddamn I would kill to suck her dick

If this really is Max Landis he'll be able to tell me which entry he wrote on SCP.

And I like Jenny.

Max Landiss career dying definitly means we'll see his crazy ass on here soon

*inhales*

DE----LETE THIS!!!!!!!!!

is this bullying.. d-did she just bully us

Wait, Ben Shapiro reviews movies?

Y-you too.

Would it be enough to tell you that it had to do with a compact disc by a “dead” artist, or do you want the number?

fpbp

Rarely. Like, as often as Alex Jones does

what a fucking bitch

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

what THE FUCK

>that part of her Halloween costume episode where she's dressed as spaghetti
Funniest shit I've seen all year.

I want the fucking NUMBER Max
I want to read it
Also how are you friends with Jenny?

Max, even if your movies can be hit or miss you seem like a decent bloke and your video blogs on youtube are always half funny, half insightful about the industry and its many kinks, and half inspiring and encouraging. So you're cool in my book. Keep making those scripts come true.

she should

she is wrong

t. knower

I’ll do you one better, here’s the mutha-fucking link: scp-wiki.net/scp-2137

And Jenny, via SJ. I like new media, and I liked her sarcastic style, and the universe found us at a mutual friend’s party. The rest is history. We don’t hang a lot, but when there’s something that I know we share interest in (see: SW), we’ll reconnect.

she probably started this thread

Thank you, Max. It's an okay SCP. You did good.
Now post a picture of CIA from The Dark Knight Rises on Twitter.

his twitter is in andy signore mode for the foreseeable future.

"I never touched her... without consent"
obvious bait. why would max go silent on social media and then go post on Sup Forums

Look, as much as I love being a monkey, I’m sure you’ll understand why the first thing I tweet in a few Dayan won’t be a meme that will direct right back to Sup Forums. Ice is pretty thin as it is
Hook line and sinker

Dayan=days

Why would anyone care that you're on Sup Forums? Everyone at work knows I come to this shit hole and they all love me.

>when she makes fun of someone by saying they probably go to civil war reenactments because she can't call him a virgin nerd in her position

She was invited to the world premier and see the stars and after party so her love of the film might be slightly bias.

Why doesn't he post Sup Forums caps anymore?

I love the idea that Max Landis, in the middle of career breaking accusations, would go out of his way to associate Jenny with his bad name. Jenny being someone he then says is just a random casual friend. No-one particularly important.

He saw her star wars video and tweeted he wanted out he buy her a better camera. She tweeted "hang out with me" and they seem to have finally meet this summer at Comic Com. He was a guest on her Screen Junkies show.

sheknew.pdf

No, she was playing a character in Screen Junkies. Her real channel is the real her, I read her old twitter and tumblr posts before she went viral, she's a real star wars fan and she's always like this.

She definitely writes all that stuff, the guy you're talking about was her writing partner when they did Friendship is Witchcraft. He's making EDM videos in Las Vegas.

No, she was playing a character in Screen Junkies. Her real channel is the real her, I read her old twitter and tumblr posts before she went viral, she's a real star wars fan and she's always like this.

She definitely writes all that stuff, the guy you're talking about was her writing partner when they did Friendship is Witchcraft. He's making EDM videos in Las Vegas.

She's got the same sharp humor as RLM, just wish she'd work as hard as them, she's a full time youtuber and barely makes one review video a week.

I read her old tumbler posts too, why does she have those infrequent extremest feminazi moments. Its weird and off-putting

>"I'm taking everyone down with me" - Max Landis

Because she's a millennial woman. They're all like this, user.

Because he raped Jenny and we all know about it.

literally fucking who?

You cannot write for shit. The only reason people know your name is because of your father, the helicopter hellion. Daddy Landis may have had enough influence to undermine the prosecution, but your career won't survive these accusations. You'll crash and burn just like that helicopter.

Whoa, whoa there Max, slow down pal you're gonna scare her away. I know you guys in Hollywood aren't used to taking your foot of the gas, but you gotta ease chicks (who aren't prostitutes) into the freaky shit.

Why doesn't she like compliments, bros?

>thinking "i need to see your legs" is in any way a compliment

t. Jenny

she's wrong, you know

Women were a mistake

Hail the new Queen

>Hey Max, what are you listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=jCFh0lJ-WAg

There has never been a more self-aggrandizing tryhard than Max Landis. His ego could fill a stadium.

I want to fuck her pussy with my nose and drink every drop of womanly juice she produces.

That's not up to you, darling.

hideous. i'd fuck it, but would be too ashamed to tell my friends about it.

The only one of those symptoms she has is a smooth philtrum.