what do

Try and convince her to late me stay up past 9

Ask for an attractive one

Ask my gf why I need a babysitter and what she has planned

let her teach me how to wash my willy

Show her my Louis C.K. impression

lick her pussy!!

toxic

this board is getting more retarded by the day. might aswell add a fucking like button.

Upvoted

Downvote. Won't get no gold acting like that mister

it was always shit
you just outgrew the novelty 4U

??

let her sacrifice me

I ask her to sit on me baby

IRL, Has anyone here actually ever had a babysitter? I thought that was just a trope.
My parents just left me with frozen dinners and an emergency number and that's it.

>pussy tattoo
what did she mean by this

usually it was my grandmother babysitting me when I was super super young but other than that nope. Never had the cliche 'neighbourhood girl is the babysitter' thing

any more kinos like this?

>tfw you never had a hot babysitter

I thought i had seen her in something else before but she just looks like gillian jacobs.

This is what I'm saying, it's normal if it's family looking after you, but I really can't imagine any parent ever paying a neighborhood kid/ stranger to look after their kid. Seems like something that would never happen

I had one, she was black so as a kid I had a natural aversion to her. The food was great though.

BLACK her

My best friends sister used to babysit us. I'd go to the bathroom at night when everyone was asleep and suck on her dirty panties. I was a weird kid

Eh, most of us used to do that, it's not weird. I used to sneak into the bathroom and smell friend's bras

I was left home alone since I was 5 and I turned out fine, never needed anyone to watch over me, but I remember the first time I was left alone, I started crying and was terrified.

waifu fulfillment ones? read books instead, they're far better at it.

>Eh, most of us used to do that
no
>, it's not weird.
it is
>I used to sneak into the bathroom and smell friend's bras
cause you're a fucking creep

ask her to read me bed time stories and tuck me into bed

>waifu fulfillment ones? read books instead, they're far better at it.
giv recommendations

Thank the wife and ask her how long she'll be out for.

>not performing sleep creep groping
You wasted your youth.

She was in ASH VS EVIL DEAD
She had leaks

Im 35 user. What am I doing with my life.

mmm

I had a hot babysitter and played with her boobies and got my dick sucked a lot srs

it's christmas, all the kids are off school and shitposting. i bet Sup Forums is like a circus.

this this THIS
she was AMAZING in BOTH

Drive her home, say thank you for looking after my kid, lock the car door and ask her if she’d like to make a bit of extra cash

>we need budget margot robbie

>we need a better margot robbie
fixed

underated

Posts nudes

too pure

seen her butt has a hairless muff

logged on to upvote this

>15 years old teenager is home alone for a evening
>parents buy a babysitter

Seriously, do americans do this?

most of mine were pigs but i did have a cute blonde one once

hot

get ready for some CBT

Never make eye contact with her and jerk off to her after she's gone.

Just the ones that don't trust their own kids to be fine on their own for a couple hours.

Remember when you were a little kid in the 80s and always wished you could catch a girl undressing by the window?

IS THIS BACK TO THE FUTURE

ss