Black Panther reaction

How can you not support this movie Sup Forums ? It empowers black people, look at how happy it makes them to finally have representation in the media.

mobile.twitter.com/JemiSHaaaZzz/status/944668223043235840

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/05/dove.html
youtu.be/3nS_wzicYX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 it's because White people invented cinema

Sorry you racist Sup Forums virgins but a black man invented 3d graphics

This.
Blackbros of Sup Forums unite!

>red tails bombed
i'm not against people making all black action flicks but clearly they don't care either

Why do blacks think it's "woke" to worship giant corporations who are owned by whites and jews giving them some attention

>a black man invented 3d graphics

WUZ POLYS AN SHEEIT

Great for them, I'm just not into superhero films anymore. Also

I asked my mammy for money to go to da sto

If I'm gonna be impotent, I better look impotent

it's a shame it's so unavoidably political. the trailer looks surprisingly good for a marvel flick. problem is, even the people who like it are going to talk about nothing but politics, and especially the people who dislike it. might just write off film websites for a few months when it comes out. it's going to be worse than get out for this kind of shit

Go back to Sup Forums you racist fact denying loser.

It´s a movie based off of a fucking comic book. What on earth is wrong with this caramel skin-toned individuals?

same reason white people keep watching movies telling them how evil they are

We are entering a new era of blacksploitation and niggers are eating it hook line sinker. What a time to be alive.

>This is what white people get to feel ALL THE TIME?!
oh yeah I totally get a warm fuzzy feeling whenever I see an all-white poster

Can any African Sup Forums goers enlighten me on something?

Given that Wakanda is a fictional country in Africa, one that is supposedly cut off from the rest of the world, would it be feasible to assume that Wakanda itself would have it's own style of music and style in general that did not look like African-Voltron and contain rap music that's shitty as fuck?

I think the thing pissing me off most about Black Panther in this whole thing is the trailer itself, since it has that fucking stupid god damn music.

>race bait thread #7336

>mad whitey thread

Really tosses my salad

lowball

WE

We wuz Einstein Yacob niggers up in here but we still respect our heritage and practice self mutilation and put fucking plates in our mouths.

They have incredibly low IQs.

wow, so William Friese-Greene is black now ?

>plates

Umm sweaty those are advanced Melanin-amplifiers created by advanced POC scientists (witch doctors, as you racist pipo who need to read a book call them) and do ya research

I gotta give Marvel credit, literally We Wuz Kangz: The Movie.

Reality: I'm a white person who will happily see this movie when it comes out because it looks good

Sup Forums: I'm being paid to write about this movie on an anonymous forum, my diet is filled with soy which is lowering my testosterone which makes me want to see a movie about black people because I want to get cucked and end my race

There’s no rap music in the trailer, it’s a remix of ‘the revolution will not be televised.’ And it sounds badass.

Feel like what all the time?

>William Fetter was credited with coining the term computer graphics in 1961[1][2] to describe his work at Boeing. One of the first displays of computer animation was Futureworld (1976), which included an animation of a human face and a hand that had originally appeared in the 1972 experimental short A Computer Animated Hand, created by University of Utah students Edwin Catmull and Fred Parke.[3]

>3D computer graphics software began appearing for home computers in the late 1970s. The earliest known example is 3D Art Graphics, a set of 3D computer graphics effects, written by Kazumasa Mitazawa and released in June 1978 for the Apple II.[4][5]

Fetter is white an Mitazawa is Japenese... where is she getting her assertion from?

Non-retarded white people don't have a white identity and don't feel the accomplishments of other races diminish them in any way.

>things blacks will never understand

Happy? About some capeshit flick? Do black people not expirence joy from movies?

It's a Run the Jewels song which samples that commie poem, it's a rap song

The second one

WUZ

*This is what white man and womenchildren get to feel like ALL OF THE TIME

Yes Jemisha, and just like them you're still living at home with momma while Jaykwon does a nickel

Reminder, being racially conscious and feeling connected to your race is natural.

>Sup Forums boogyman
Not him but kys

Some nig probably did something obscure on the 80 and now "they" invented it. They do this with the lightbulb and refrigeration trucks.

Whites are guilty of the same. The media prison has us all.

We hate you for seeing this movie not because it's nigger fandom but because your probably a grown man watching more comic book shit.

you sound butthurt

White "men" ITT eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches not realizing they couldn't be eating it without a black inventor lmao

See

At least it's slightly accurate unlike the "Carver invented peanut butter" bullshit.

Fact: Carver came up with ~50 uses for peanuts that aren't peanut butter.
Fact: Peanut butter has been around since the Aztecs.
Fact: The modern method of creating peanut butter between heated plates was invented by a white man.

Anyway, I hope this movie is okay but it'll drown in political bullshit no matter whether it's good or bad.

gtfo nigger

Only time I care about white identity is when some leftists say we need more diversity in our nation.

Everytime I see POC I think POX like as in "A POX upon you". Somewhat appropriate in a way

This t b h

She feels he's black, and as we know what you feel > what is "real"

He's probably trolling. Jesus.you people.

>WE INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER N OTHER SHIT OOGA BOOGA

Equivocally false my negro.

KANGZ

Has DCuck false flagging ever worked?

The Vikings wore dreadlocks thousands of years before Bob Marley. They called it snek hair.

>finally have representation
wait until they find out about BET, NBA, NFL, every music award show, every large city, black frats and sororities, NAACP, 5,000 other black people organizations, Africa, Brazil, etc

Real Reality: im a 20 something manchild who worships a corporation and watches every capeshit produced with zero regard for the quality of film because reality is too harsh and i don't want to grow up.

>It empowers black people

Imagine being so fucking pathetic that actors that look like you in front of a camera gives you power not to be a useless sack of shit. This is why niggers are a lost cause. You should not need a movie to be a somebody. Seriously who hugs a poster.

Well allow it.
I would like to thank the negro community for pb and j for without that I would not have anything to eat after my first wife died.

Black "people" ITT not realising they couldn't be ITT without the white inventor of the internet lmao

Yeah except the internet was invented by a black woman, sweetie. Have you seen Hidden Figures?

Hey guys, get this:

In America, they actually have an entire month dedicated to black history in their high schools where every part of the curriculum has to relate to the achievements of black people. This is why everyone knows about George Washington Carver and the invention of peanut butter. Because this is how low they have to dredge in order to find a black american that did something

I only found this out recently, I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Remember this the next time a 56% mutt calls you a eurocuck

This. I only care when I feel attacked.

Those statistics were invented by white men, so you can't trust them.

Is this movie attacking anyone in any way?

>they actually have an entire month dedicated to black history in their high schools where every part of the curriculum has to relate to the achievements of black people.

No, its more like a few minutes in one class

The black dude punches a lot of people, stop lying.

At least its the shortest month of the year

Is this true ?

White """man""" get mad that the United States, a country built on white supremacy and with institutions built on whiteness, apprehensively gives African-Americans the shortest month to "celebrate" our accomplishments. Fact is, we've done way more than peanut butter, we've built rocket ships, won wars, invented the internet and ushered in a digital age for all to take advantage of. Excuse us is we get one short month to feel like humans.

ITT: you can find out

according to google it was invented by henry fairall who was jewish.

Yes, black is a state of mind. Transniggering people from the past is a valid way to recover from the decades of systemic abuse.

You're trying too hard.

Actually peanut butter was one of the few uses George W. Carver didn't come up with, most people just assume he did because what the hell else would he have come up with?

dubs of truth

Wow, white people get to be spoonfed warm diarrhea from a gigantic disgusting media corporation spewing out utter garbage and destroying an art form ALL THE TIME? Sign me up!

In fairness, that's easy to say when you grew up in a world built by movies like Shane.

Smartphones were a mistake.

Lmao I dressed up as Black Panther for the Justice League first night and some negress started giving shit to me because I was white and according to her I couldn't dress up, after some talk I figured that she hadn't even seen Civil War or read any comics so it was even funnier.
Some minutes before we entered the theater I started loudly talking in my wakandan accent and the bitch and her nog son got visibly upset.
Fucking niggers I swear.

oh you're already signed up user

OH MY GOD
FUCKING BRILLIANT

You're autistic as fuck and think that dressing up as a superhero in public is acceptable.

No, but I'm not a brainlet who feels a connection to superheros just because they share my race.

>this is how white people feel all the time
No, not even the ones with a chip on their shoulder.
Must suck to be a nigger.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/05/dove.html

> So let's go to the places where people pay attention, go to the "intelligent" media outlets where all the suckers hang out, and observe the most common criticism about this Dove ad: it has no black women in it. Never mind it does, that's a very telling criticism: why would you want black women in it? It's not the Senate, it's an ad, no, don't you hang up on me, why do you want blacks in the ad? Because it would represent the diversity of beauty? Because without them, it sends black women the wrong message about society's standards? Your answer is irrelevant, the important part is that whatever your answer, it is founded on the assumption that ads have the authority to set standards. Which is why, in your broken brain, the reflex is to complain about the contents of the ad, not assert the insignificance of ads. The con worked. Of course it worked: they selected you.

Oh fuck i almost died

Wow, I haven't seen him posted in a long time. Literally the best blog ever made.

Yes and no, niggers are to stupid to care, yeah it sucks but they don't know any better.

Now black men, yes it really sucks for them because they hey judged by what dumb niggers do.

On the one she's a dumb sjw cunt but in the other hand you are up.

So both of you being in a mass grave.

The (((media)))

Hey eurocuck learn from us, we are your future if you don't shape up.

No it's not. I don't even know how they think that.

>asking blacks to stop basing their reality on popular culture

It's difficult enough getting whites to do it

>How can you not support this movie Sup Forums ?
> It empowers black people,
You already answered yourself

Yes. That's how we feel after a hard day of work at an honest job that doesn't involve shooting up 'hoods, dealing drugs, and leeching on welfare, or in her case leeching off a man.
Like Wakandan warriors. And just like Wakanda we want to build a wall to keep the niggers out and keep only the black people who are like us in.

N

youtu.be/3nS_wzicYX4

>LITERAL WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT

They aren't even subtle about it

>where is she getting her assertion from?
From her feels. We live in a post-truth age, facts don't matter, matter what you feel

And Greeks wore them thousands of years before the Vikings, they called it "my hair is dirty"