Night of episode

>night of episode
>Sup Forums is in love with the episode
>night after
>small amount remixing of Sup Forums is disgusted

It's happened 8 times now, and and now you fuckers act like you didn't shit on the first 3 episodes because of how edgy they were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXJL7tlECg0
vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums is one person

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=rXJL7tlECg0
You shouldn't give a flying fuck at this point.
Tumblerinas and neckbeards are going to be triggered for a long ass time

I don't remember a lot of disappointment after the first 3

>the full retardation going on in so many threads

If anyone other than Jack kills Aku I'm done

I'll kill myself

>those comments

You do see party poopers trying to be downers in the stickies though, I saw "terrible" being spammed a lot during the orc army scene.

Then, while the fans are gone, these same poor bastards have to spam the board with their trite, because no fun allowed.

And if you say it's not contrarianism, you're dead fucking wrong. No one would make such a nitpicky fuss over a show if a lot of people didn't care about it.

It's worse when you realize most of 'em never watched the original series. You wouldn't have a problem with Jashi if you did.

it's because everyone satisfied moved on with their lives while contrarians are so butthurt they wont drop the subject until they won

do you realize that everyone who likes the show leaves after 36hrs? most people who actually browse this board are the ones who gripe about it, which by about the 3rd day its most people, since all the nondissenters have left by then.

This

>paying attention to Sup Forums's opinion on anything that didn't end at lest 5 years ago.
OK, I guess Samurai Jack kinda qualifies, but still...

vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW

Pretty much.
I love the new series, it's a straight ten out of ten, but why discuss it with a bunch of Nancy boys who can't even handle a little romance without sperging out?

>You wouldn't have a problem with Jashi if you did.
I watched the original series.
I have a minor problem with Jashi.
I have an enormous list of problems with season 5.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW

Fucking this! Well said.

What a waste of quints.

>night of episode
>Sup Forums is in love with the episode
There was a lot of butthurt last night too.

It was glorious.

But that should be the exception, this episode was like a big middle finger to haters

[spoilers]based[/spoilers]

And those would be?

Looking back. The series is still great.
Get lost Sup Forumsntrarians

Bizarre storyline decisions, poor characterization, inappropriate humor, inconsistent realism, random plotholes, bullshit continuity, massive pacing problems, and a lack of creativity are just some things off the top of my head. Just terrible writing overall, really.