Samurai Jack Ending

Episode 9:
>Jack wakes up to discover Ashi is gone. Jack is afraid he might have lost Ashi somehow, so he goes out looking for her.
>Jack stumbles upon the junkyard and ends up in the Guardian's lair who has secretly guarded the last time portal.
>Jack decides he doesn't want to use the time portal, but help rebuild the future instead, the Guardian says Jack can use the portal incase he changes his mind.
>Jack defeats the Guardian.
>It turns out Ashi was kidnapped by the High Priestess and taken to Aku.
>Aku discovers this and a pregnant Ashi. He realizes he can use this for leverage.

Episode 10:
>Jack is discovered by the Scotsman's ghost and his army made up of all the people Jack saved.
>Jack prepares an attack towards Aku's lair.
>Jack ends up in Aku's layer and tries to fight.
>Jack ends up in chains, forcing Ashi to fight. Ashi faces her mother/ Aku, but dies at least killing her mother.
>Jack has a final battle with Aku with the fate of the Universe at fate.
>Scaramouche makes it to Aku's lair and tells Aku Jack lost his sword.
>Jack ages normally now (not rapidly).
>This distracts Aku long enough for Jack to make the finishing blow.
>Jack decides to use the last time portal to go back and save Ashi.
>Jack and Ashi become king and queen (like the Guardian's vision) of the new world and all the people Jack inspired help rebuild the world.
>Jack tells his kid the story of defeating Aku which is parallel to Jack's dad telling his story ending the story in a full circle.
>Wa-Cha!

ep. 9 seems pretty weak. maybe move the meeting Scotsmans army at the end of it instead

Nah user. Jack is going to die. That right there is the future vision of his unborn son.

I would rather have both of them returning to the past with a split timeline going on, Jack's friends can rebuild the future while he and his waifu protect the OG timeline from the other Aku
>Jack is about to defeat Aku
>he reaches for a time portal and brings himself from the past
>this Aku uses voice clips from Mako
>both Akus laughing at the same time while fighting Jack
>Jack goes nuclear and kills both

shitty ending but hey ill take it

Didn't Aku destroy all the portals? He even had 50 years to double check everywhere.

We don't know if he is aware of the Guardian's existence

>this Aku uses voice clips from Mako
Hello there SAMURAI, I'm gonna MAKE LOVE TO your asshole children!

Actually I think King Jack might be from the future and is going to come back and defeat Aku in THIS present. That would be a twist.

>jack and ashi go to the past together
>jack and ashi fight aku
>jack deals the finishing blow and kills aku for good and saved the future
>jack turns around to celebrate with ashi
>ashi is nowhere to be found
>she disappeared along with the future that was aku
>jack is crying now, and his face hurts
>watcha

>>It turns out Ashi was kidnapped by the High Priestess and taken to Aku.
I'd rather have the evil all along pretending to be good or spawn of Aku controlled by his pull than that.
For Ashi to survive all this when her sisters died, escape capture and torture, then best her mother in combat only to just be nabbed WHILE right next to Jack no less would be a really lazy damsel in distress finish to such a strange arc.

>And his face hurts

Old meme, but still got a chuckle out of me.

Episode 9:
>Jack wakes up after the fall of Episode 3 and discovers Ashi's corpse
>Bearded Jack cries and mourns her death before realizing everything that had happened was a dream
>Having learnt what he could from his dream, he sets out to look for his sword once again
>He stumbles upon the Guardian's lair
>The Guardian has Jack's sword and now serves as the key to open the portal he protected from Aku all this time
>Aku, spying Jack as always, realizes about the existence of this one last portal
> Jack is confronting the Guardian, ceselessly trying to take the sword back while the Guardian tells him nigger banter.
>Aku interrupts the fight, gives a short speech and starts attacking Jack and the Guardian whenever he has a chance
>Aku harms Jack, before a final blow the look on his face makes the Guardian realize Jack is the one meant to go, and that the time is now
>Guardian throws the sword at Jack
>Jack slices Aku and completely smites him
>Aku curses him with his dying breath, and he's able to age again
>Jack stands before portal
>"All yours dawg"
WACHA

Episode 10:
>Jack decides to stay on the future and fix things
>We see the people he helped
>There are revolutions everywhere to break the remnants of Aku's regime
>Jack's become king and looks like in pic
>He decides to return to the past
>Back in the past
>Lots of cinematic shit with the armies of his empire fighting and struggling
>lots of towns burning and people dying
>He assembles an army and raids Aku's castle
>Kills Aku
>He marries his childhood love
>Rebuilds an empire that flourishes
>Jack was telling all of this to his grandchildren on his deathbed all along.
>Jack closes his eyes
WACHA

You mean the High Priestess that Ashi fucking killed 2 episodes ago?

>>Scaramouche makes it to Aku's lair and tells Aku Jack lost his sword.

I dunno about the rest of your theory, but I'll die laughing if fucking Scaramouche shows up AS AKU IS BEING KILLED to tell Aku Jack doesn't have his sword.

Jesus

I've always thought it'd be interestingly dark, and quite possibly well foreshadowed that Jack will return to the past, to battle Aku, be defeated, and killed. Establishing that time has been pre-ordained, and Jack's pre-destiny to return to the past has already happened, but he failed, resulting in the future that Jack was sent to when he was sent forward. Aku all this time has only been trying to stop his journey to the past because he wants the satisfaction of killing the samurai a second time.

This 100% sounds like something that would happen.

This wouldn't be a bad ending but I'd really like Jack to fight Aku alone somehow.

>Ashi and Army fight off Aku's minions
>Aku about to be defeated by jack
>Aku jumps into time portal future
>Jack follows
>Jack in future time spent another 50 years fighting and killing Aku in new future
>uses portal to come back to Ashi as King Jack
>It is done Ashi
>Starwars ghost family smiles on jack from sky
>Everything Brightens *kiss*
>Flash too future family
>WACHA

I would be fine with this

>Jack trying to rebuild Aku's evil future when he can avert it entirely
I would kill Genndy.

That assumes Jack can go back at all.

King Jack is actually from the past's future where Jack goes back and reigns again, waiting for Aku to return.

>YOU FORGOT YOUR PURPOSE

I doubt they would do that because of that thing his dad said (even though he was hallucinating)

god damn you retards constantly make threads complaining about how you don't like Genndy's writing and shit and this is what your solution would be?

Everything posted in this thread is a thousand times worse than anything that has happened in the actual show.

Sit down, shut the fuck up and enjoy the show

I would make it my life's mission to hunt you down if that happened.

jack pulls a ronan and traps himself and aku in the sword.

That would be the worst possible ending. I'd rather have everything end inconclusively than let that happen.

>giant army of orcs that ashi defeats single handedly
>after defeating them her mother shows up out of nowhere and is promptly killed with only a few words of dialogue.
I don't think I've seen anything that moronic yet.

you don't have the stones

Here's the basic idea of what I think will happen

>Aku's minions capture Ashi
>Aku finds out she's pregnant
>Jack confronts Aku
>Aku kills Ashi in front of him
>Jack shows no emotion and destroys Aku in one blow
>Jack finds a time portal
>Goes back to the past to save Ashi

>>Goes back to the past to save Ashi
Because I lub her and I can CHANGE it!
>>Doesn't go back to the past to undo the future that is Aku
B-but that happened already! It's in the past! Oh well! I can save trillions of people and my homeland as well as fix Earth's greatest problem before it even starts but I want to save my waifu instead!

>episodes 4-8 were just a dream lol

Then what's the fucking point of having them

From Jack's POV, undoing Aku when he originally attacked would erase his reign, but also all the people who have been born and lived and loved and suffered (human things) in that reality. Jack can not make that choice for them.
In contrast, going back a few days to save one person would not erase countless people out of existance.
Guess what Jack's choice will be.

Wait guys, what if, like, Jack DOES go to the past and defeats Aku, then rebuilds his homeland, and King Jack is actually Jack going the other way through the time portal, coming back FROM the past?

Let trillions suffer over a thousand years because he's glad they were born on a forsaken, violent, evil world and living miserable empty lives.
Some hero.

Why would he go Back the the Futureā„¢?

I'd rather be born and live a generally unhappy life with ocassional moments of joy, than not exist at all. Most people would agree.

>i would rather have a hellish life in a terrible place surrounded by death and suffering with me alive, than a perfect and healthy earth where my ancestors continued my lineage into a vastly better reality
I don't think many people would agree.
They never should have existed. Aku never should have had a future. Gotta get back.

So what you're saying is that all the people in our world now who live in bad conditions, under tyranical rulers, would be better off dead, as long as we kill them painlessly?

Jack's a hero, and a hero doesn't decide for other people if they should have existed or not.
A villain makes that decision.

I hope you die a painful slow aids related death for posting this try hard bullshit

He does when he was flung into the future where evil is law. Of course a hero tries to end suffering wherever it exists, and if they could undo a hardship, they do it. Jack isn't killing anyone by going back and defeating Aku. The same people will live and the same people will make babies and they will have enduring cultures.
Now the fool should return to the past and save his own fucking people instead of letting them suffer and burn.

For Ashi.

>It's your kids, Jack, something's got to be done about your kids!

>Jack kills Aku
>DUDE YOU'RE THE KING NOW
>the "not aging" thing is ignored

to Sup Forums this is good writing.

Nah
Aku is going to manipulate Ashi's Anger, and either posses her, or make her fight Jack in some fit of berzerker rage

Who is ready for this shit to be retcon in the final episode?

Sup Forums is going to have a fucking fit out of this world.

>I watch Samurai Jack for the writing

said no one.

It's not killing. It's undoing. If you go back in time, to your own time that you're from by the way, and stop the catalyst that spread corruption and suffering and save the people that you should be with and protect then that would not be a bad thing. When Jack goes back to the past, the future doesn't exist. And it never existed. Only the past and present exist.

...nope.

>Scaramouche shows up in the middle of the fight between Jack and Aku to tell Aku Jack lost his sword

I want this.

>Aku! I finally found ya, babe!
>WHAT IS IT? I'M A BIT BUSY RIGHT NOW!
>It's Jack, babe! He. Lost. His. Sword!
>WHAT? HIS SWORD IS RIGHT HERE!
>Nah babe that CAN'T be the sword, Jack lost it!
>Aku and Jack fighting during the entire conversation.