Big mouth

Big mouth is cancerous. Anyone else agree

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/entertainment/biden-praising-jewish-leaders-in-hollywood-for-changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage-1.1291439
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mouth_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show was decent desu. The art style did suck, but making kids going through puberty hideous wasn't wrong.

>japan: lets draw our characters with slapped cheek syndrome

nothing wrong with that

japan wanted the pedophile audience, america didnt

it looks like shit user

so do you but im not complaining

I'm going to come at you with a rusty razor

They drew the characters to be hideous because body image. Also they wanted to drive off revolting pedophiles.

Jews and cultural marxists hate beauty and must actively subvert it at every turn, that's why you get shit like that.

*pomf*

w-what are you gonna do with that rusty razor?!

America wants the furry audience

/thread

Yes, I agree.

depends on who's drawing but you already knew that you flustered cunt

MOAR SHADMAN PLEASE

This. America's ruling caste, the kikes, hate all forms of art as blasphemous iconography; it's a spiritual antipathy to physical representation of beauty stemming from the Magian high culture.

she's so CUTE

Japanese animation is so overrated. It all looks the fucking same

The idea itself is great. There's so many shows(especially Nick/Disney shit) about "wonderful" teenage years, so it's nice to have a show showing what a fucking awkward disaster these years actually are. The main problem is that there's way too much fucking Family Guy humor with terrible side characters and meta references, but actual character-stuff is pretty cool, shame that's it's only like 1/3 of the show

>literally every thread ever
>Sup Forums enters
>"DA JEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

>"Anime"
>We need beautiful things to look at
>Make them all white.
>Base it all off greek shit

>(((Cartoons)))
>We need beautiful things to look at
>Steven Universe

We are elves to them, and sadly we are also elves to (((them))) too...

This is why Jews only want to profit from art, or use it for political subversion of their enemies. It's ingrained in their psychology. They think art only exists to represent abstract ideas, hence their fascination with "modern art". They're eternal haters of beauty, and pagan naturalism. If you dropped a kike off in Ancient Greece, he would have a panic attack from all the dank aesthetics, and start crying about an imminent holocaust.

also, an oversexualized representation from kids turning to puberty.

>literally every thread ever
>Sup Forums enters
>Tells the obvious truth

How dare they

lets pretend for a moment that it is the truth

if it's so obvious then why do you dumbasses keep saying it? fucking idiot

It was made by jews, what did you expect?

Your average anime girl is obviously pubescent, they just look very neotenous. (like Japanese girls)

because faggots like you deny reality and its funny

>america: let's voice our characters as normal, charismatic people

>japan: lets voice our characters as the most abhorrent, rabid chiguaguas ever to exist

This is you.

*shaves your pubes*

>gets triggered and cries about jews
>"n-no i'm not triggered its actually hilarious!!111 fuck you!!111"

Yeh bruh gotta love dem greeks with giant alien eyes, no noses, pink hair, inhumanly wide faces and weird eyebrows that go through their hair.

>every thread
If every thread on Sup Forums complains about the jews, then why call it a Sup Forums thing when it's really more of a Sup Forums thing?

wtf i hate jews now

because every thread on Sup Forums is the same thing and it originated from there

typical retarded Sup Forumsfag

>let's pretend

ctvnews.ca/entertainment/biden-praising-jewish-leaders-in-hollywood-for-changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage-1.1291439

>Dont speak the truth
>Keep quiet about the facts and numbers
>Sleep

And you have the gall to brainlet post. pathetic.

>japan: people falling inlove with 2d girls
>america: normal people having normal lives
wew lad

>something is obvious
>bring it up anyway

??????????????????????/

>He dosent know

HAAAAAH

why do amerimutts decide what's normal? you cucks haven't even accomplished anything

Lietrally what is wrong about faggots marrying each other?
Hard mode: Do not mention god/degeneracy.
Let the fucking faggots marry each other, normal people marry and divorce all the fucking time, let the fruits suffer too.
Now, if any of those shits want to adopt then we do have a problem.

>State the obvious reason for the obvious problem

DURRRRRRRR HUUUUURRRRR UR DUM

He says when it was Japan who gave us Renamon and Krystal.

>whats wrong with fags tho
>b-but don't use these valid reasons please

in itself the idea wasn't bad, showing the reality of what puberty goes through that not many want to talk about but forcing references nobody remember or adding meta jokes and then having them to tell you where they are getting the reference from plus besides a lot of inconsistencies within the show just ruins it

Showing a teenage girls vagina was pretty weird, but I liked the rest of the show.

>don't use X argument
Homosexuality is an aberration

jews can't draw user
they never could

you're the only one with the problem you fucking loser, not everyone's lives revolve around staring at the idiot box

>muh god
>muh degeneracy
>valid
Ok, my dude. Keep fighting the good fight.

>Base it all off greek shit
What the fucking hell are you talking about?

>Also they wanted to drive off revolting pedophiles.
>by still drawing underage vagina

keep taking it up the ass, sweetie

faggots will burn

>post proof of jews admitting they manipulate social attitudes
>"w-well what's wrong with that?"
Why do you love sucking circumcised dick so much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mouth_(TV_series)

>Created by:
>(((Nick Kroll)))
>(((Andrew Goldberg)))
>Starring:
>(((Jessi Klein)))
>(((Maya Rudolph)))

>"if it's so obvious then why do you dumbasses keep saying it?"

Jews utilise shaming tactics against people who call them out for their behaviour and encourage gentiles to deprive them of social status to signal how morally superior they are

But big Mouth is not a show about homosexuality

because america takes up most of the world mate, even a japanese-doodles-appreciation site can't run without boards dedicated to culture produced from fine american soil.
so to be honest, you're letting US decide what's normal just by posting here

>I know I will change the argument

You are a simpleton, I genuinely feel bad for you. go watch CNN bitch.

>you're letting US decide what's normal just by posting here
this is a japanese website, Cletus

marriage implied future children to continue the civilization to continue, therefore motivating them to continue breeding more to fight for their country and produce to keep the money flow. Gays can't breed. But hey, let them get married, i don't care anymore

so why you speaking american then, pinot noir?

>americans invented english
american education

I don't know what that show is about but I don't want to keep seeing that disgusting piece of shit on my netflix front page every fucking time

Get better at lying. The funniest thing about neonazis is how you're all compulsive liars, but you aren't smart enough to come up with a convincing lie so you just twist whatever you're lying about into the conceptually nearest possible spooky conspiracy-sounding version that makes le Jooz sound like comic book villains. But you put zero thought into logical consistency or plausibility. So for example:

>Jews wrote a show with ugly looking characters?
>They hate beauty! They're trying to tear down beautiful things! It's a conspiracy!

What's wrong with this apart from the fact that the characters were specifically designed to reflect the commonly-awkward body images of pubescents, apart from the fact that this is an obvious example of incredibly lazy neonazi brainlet shilling?

Oh, right. The fact that those same nebulous "Jews" you're crying about are responsible for creating all different kinds of art, with much of it primarily focused on aesthetic beauty. So to sum it up, you're so fucking dumb that in fabricating conspiracies, you forget to take into consideration literally anything apart from whatever is the current subject of your pathetic brainlet whining.

This is just another reminder that neonazis can't possibly be human because they literally aren't smart enough to belong to the fucking species. Here's an exercise for you mental midgets to do before you make your next whiny shilly shitpost. Maybe it'll simulate 5 extra points of IQ.

Americans also invented education so suck on that

would any healthy adult non-jew even come up with the idea to create a kids show about sexuality with the most lazy ugly art style possible? gentiles would fear being looked at like super deranged pervs for producing such 'art', well expect for the mentally ill acutal perverts who would hope to normalize their disgusting insanity with such filth

>if it's so obvious then why do you dumbasses keep saying it?
impeccable logic

RIN IS A WHORE WHO PLEASURES FACELESS MEN FOR MONEY

Homosexuality more often than not is a consequence of sexual molestation in early childhood. Often this results in a vicious cycle whereby male victims of childhood abuse become abusers in later life. The acceptance of homosexuals in mainstream society has meant that these people cease to feel guilty or ashamed of their paraphilia and instead see no issue with inflicting it upon others. Two good examples are George Takei and Milo Yiannopolous. Moreover they are a public health issue. Places such as San Francisco are major centres of drug resistant STIs due to the phenomenal rates of unprotected homosexual sex.

That image, made by a proud american, check mate.

you want to start throwing around talk about IQ while arguing from that side of the fence?

things could get problematic real quick

>there are people posting on this board who watched this spew
You must be 18+ to post on this site.

This. Just shut up about the truth and don't mention it.

No mentally coherent person sees anything deranged in a show about puberty. You're extremely mentally ill and probably very close to, if not clinically retarded. Your "opinions" have no bearing on reality whatsoever. There's probably a few zoo animals that could pick up on what you couldn't, which is that the art style is meant to reflect the awkwardness of that time period for people. You're trying to make the ugly art style seem like an insidious conspiracy because you are far, far, far more deranged than you are projecting onto this show.

>the sky is blue

HEY EVERYONE LOOK THE SKY IS BLUE

ITS BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>"The fact that those same nebulous "Jews" you're crying about are responsible for creating all different kinds of art, with much of it primarily focused on aesthetic beauty"

Care to give any examples?

>normal people marry and divorce all the fucking time

thats a problem, not a reason to get rid of the entire idea.

>>>>>>Huuur ur a far left SJW librul becuz that wud be convenent 4 me der4 u r!!

Who's typing for you? There's no way you're even remotely smart enough to even find the power switch on a computer.

if you want to critique something, you definitely need to know what you're talking about, or else you're just like Sup Forums who only spew whatever shit they read from only headlines

>america made the Animalympics

>2017
>not understanding what cultural marxism actually means

hey hey this is a blue board

Holy fuck I forgot about this. This shit had surfing otters right?

You're right, we need that about as much as we need a show about puberty

This

I just realized that anime gives girls a young boy's sharp jaw instead of a girl's round one, I don't know why I never saw it before.

family guy ruined all american animation, and we are still recovering. Everything is le family guy meth animation, and if not that, 90% of the time is adventure tyme copy pasta

It's really horrible.

>thread about a show with repugnant art style created and written by jews which exclusively deals with underage sexuality to the point of childrens' genitals being portrayed onscreen
>IT WUZ DA POL

I'd argue it's more south park's fault