Post a cartoon you like and something that you don't like about it

Its cringy use of made up Tumblr buzzwords like "misgendering" and "manspreading".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmQHzAB80Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=KB635vND0gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0_0BbsBlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lil niggress main character
>big bang theory sidekick
>bullshit ideological terminology
Man you know this show isnt for you before you start watching. What makes you think we would begin watching garbage?

What on earth is 'manspreading'
Is it a goatse kind of thing?

It's literally just sitting with your legs spread out instead of crossed. Apparently it's a sign of male dominance or some shit.

Check out this jabroni.

>it's not gonna suck itself.png

I didn't think it was anything more than a tumblr thing, but then I moved to NYC and the trains literally have ads telling men specifically to stop manspreading.

Yet I see women sit with their legs wide apart all the time, or not remove their ridiculously large bags off their shoulder and take up two spots

lmao

it's a cute show
anyways look at this
youtu.be/nmQHzAB80Hw

Video plz

Man wiping off sweat.

trashy SVTFOE Calarts artstyle

I loved Pepe's cousins show Ttod the Frog!!

I will never not be mad about how they bastardized The True Meaning of Smekday.

>lil niggress

user, please.

The correct term is "fun-sized chocolate."

Absolute garbage

>manspreading
i want the world to die in fiery agony even the children

user this is so obviously a joke chill

This is super exagerated it's not even fair. My boyfriend says he literally cant close his legs all the way, I think it has something to do with the pelvic bone. His legs are open, sure, but it looks painful to push them together.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this show is that none of the aliens change color.

It was a central part of the movie.

How did they fuck that up so bad?

But men literally have heat-sensitive organs between their legs...

That's not the reason for their posture though. It's bone and muscle structure. Keeping legs closed requires active muscle contraction. You might as well tell people to hold their arms raised for the entire length of a commute.

If anything, you should view it as a good thing because the idea of the Boov having more than two genders is meant to show how non-human they (and and thus the concept of 2+ genders) are.

I don't have the webm, but ironically, Tip is trying to teach an alien with rage issues to NOT get upset at dumb shit like that.

Feminazis get upset because it's toxic masculinity or something like that, while Tip just notes that it's inconvenience you if you want a seat and everywhere else is occupied.

It's too bad there isn't a gender neutral term for "taking up all the space on the bus like a jerk" instead of manspreading, because it's been an annoying habit way before tumblr was a thing

The evil king alien is always red in the show, but in one of the episodes, he gradually turns less red and more purple as he learns to chill out.

Also, it might be because instead of having everyone be purple as a default, the Boov are now multiple colors.

Might be a controversial opinion, but I wasn't a big fan of their take on Gwen.

But at least she had a character

>manspreading is a Tumblr word
i must browse the wrong side of Tumblr, then

I felt the same way, but part of that was because she was outshone by Liz. Not because she was the better girl, but because the story seemed more entertaining and progressed when she appeared.

Wait, this cartoon is based on a movie?

the biggest buzzword in your post is tumblr. Not everything comes from tumblr just because you dont like it

sitting like a dude. really that's all, and some people really have a problem with it these days.

Even if it is, the fact that there's hordes of retards that think the same only towards humans is enough to give me ulcers.

fuck off Misha

Just because moronic things don't necessarily originate from Tumblr itself, doesn't mean that Tumblr doesn't still embody the essence of many moronic things, because Tumblr actively wallows-in and champions idiotic concepts like "manspreading" and social politics.

way too episodic, not having over arcing storylines is one thing, but when its near impossible to figure out the actual chronological order of episodes something has gone wrong

i dont like kiazuki. she is a piece of shit

Every show needs a designated piece of shit

That's not manspreading. That's doing the splits.

So is anyone going to post the webm from the movie?

yeah alright

And the movie is based on a book!

it's when people without external genitalia get mad at the way people with external genitalia have to sit without crushing said genitalia or causing strain on their bones, legs and hips

it's a non issue and if anyone gave me shit about it i'd throw them off the train myself

I never seen the movie but what it's about?

Imperialism.

No, it's actually about imperialism. At least the book is. It's a thinly veiled metaphor for Western colonization of the rest of the world, coached in the form of a child's school history project.

A teenage black girl tries to find her mom during a hentai invasion without getting misgendered during her quest or else she'll be too triggered to go on. Sheldonalien can vibrate in cars during shitty pop music tracks playing and can make cats happy and women cum, and he's the sidekick. There's also more of him but they're the dick side of hentai and he's just the pussy side.

I've seen the trailer and this thread.

>I don't like slavs.png

A girl trying to find her mom after an alien invasion has relocated all of humanity besides her to Australia, and the unlikely friendship she forms along the way.

On that note, Kraven sucked.
Worst Kraven I've seen in any show, actually, and that includes Ultimate Spider-Man.

Aliens invade Earth to hide from another group of aliens, and one lost human tries to find her mom with the help of one of the aliens (who accidentally invited the evil aliens to Earth).

It's an okay film if you can stand Rihanna and Jim Parson's voices.

>Tumblr actively wallows-in and champions idiotic concepts like "manspreading" and social politics.

Just like some people on Sup Forums babble on endlessly about j00z and normies?
I'd be surprised if even 10% of Tumblr was dedicated to social justice.

>a small fragment of autists shouting on a website means the website embodies those things

So all of Sup Forums embodies idiotic ideas like white supremacy, nationalism, and authoritarianism then just because /r/the_dona- I mean Sup Forums exists?

Taking up extra seats on the bus/bench/movie theater by spreading your legs.

Yes

There is literary nothing wrong with nationalism, it is a constant presented in every ideology. Pretty much every argument against nationalism only critizes the execution when you really think about it, not the nationalism on it's own.

gb2 /reddit/ with your autistic meme ideology

nobody fucking likes Sup Forums except stormfront shills and the hundreds of 12 year olds you've brought to this site from /r/the_donald

Notably both the movie and the show feature a lot of music.
In the movie its licensed songs from the celebrity voice actors, but the show can't afford that, so it just has original songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=KB635vND0gQ

>not browsing Sup Forums for the bantz

This song would make good suicide encouragement.

It's interesting. It is still different from the SJW model, or whatever you want to call it, because that is not a spectrum. It's just a larger set of discrete classes.

Sup Forums is only good for trolling

That reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0_0BbsBlE

That's what Sup Forums, /s4s/ and Sup Forums are for.

That CGI looks creepy.