youtube.com/watch?v=zYjCQRDIsN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga_nIY_KqnQ&t=2m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They looked so happy.

Well, can't really top that video.

youtu.be/981uqf-w8kg?t=15

I love them so much

Based Genndy

Now to see if Genndy is going to turn the ending into suffering by something happening to Ashi

I cringed so hard my dick crawled back up inside of me.

Worst episode yet, shit was fucking embarrassingly bad.

Even ignoring the awful fucking romance (I'm not against Jack finding a love interest but this is shit) the plotting is ass. There's nothing clever in the writing, Jack doesn't do anything interesting to arm the weapon, they just push on it until it magically works...it's like Ashi punching the army to death, they could have her do something clever, but instead they had her do the simplest and stupidest thing possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ

Nobody will love you sometime

>wanted subtle wholesome romance
>got anime-as-fuck bumbling interactions
>everyone celebrating like it was a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE

If the sisters would be still alive, what would be their reactions?

She will die and jack will go back in time to save her instead of stopping aku in the past.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I

Godammit
I love you so much Genndy

youtube.com/watch?v=unMJf2s7bhs
D-d-d-d-d-d-deeper.

The only posible way to enjoying it

It really does feel like an awful anime-esque relationship.

Explains the virgins who are liking it on this site.

Daily reminder that if you hate this happening you are dead inside and have no heart.

Sorry that I have taste?

It's bad writing. I don't have to eat up some terrible shit with a smile on my face just because "muh boi jack is gettin sum"

There's so many ways Jack finding love could've worked (though I'm not convinced its the right direction to take the story regardless) but this is just bad.

Samurai Jack has always been anime as fuck.

Literally the only good part of the episode

are you saying we're not allowed to criticize it at all?

>where do you think we are?

We are all here for reasons.

THE HIGH PRIESTESS DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS

>Sorry that I have taste?

depends entirely on whether or not they think Aku is a shit

>anime avatarfag
>defends jashi
>questions others taste

lol

This. Jashi is fucking terrible, bu oh no it hurt some feefees in Tumblr so it is automatically immune to criticism to brainlets

>the state of anti-jashi

>"Hetero ending bullshit"

this can't be real. They can't seriously be salty about jack hooking up with a girl.

WHO THE HELL WOULD HE HAVE HOOKED UP WITH? YOU SERIOUSLY MEAN TO TELL ME THAT SOME SAMURAI FROM THE PAST IS GOING TO BE HOMO?

>WHO THE HELL WOULD HE HAVE HOOKED UP WITH?
I wanted him to he single so I can self insert

I get off on tumblr tears

I like Jashi but
bruh
Samurais were major pedos. They liked to play sheathe the katana with young men's boipussies and if they liked them, they'd help them find a nice wife once they were too old to bang anymore

>posting a reaction image is avatarfagging
>lol
>breaking global rule 3

>if Gennedy was black and Tumblr was a 14 year old white nerd
youtube.com/watch?v=GoU7J_-Zfks

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY

SOMETIME

>From what was a fucking kino-est 10/10 thing ever thanks to episode 1~3 becomes at most 7/10 because of a female love interest voiced by Tara Strong

like fucking pottery, I should have expected this

I hate dean martin now

>tfw you realize Jack and Ashi's relationship developed inside a literal ship

>Well, the episode is over... Time to put on seventies music

>Dean Martin's "Everybody loves Somebody"
>70s

I'm just mad at Tumblr now

wtf i love dean martin now

You forgot the "what the fuck".

somebody put Gennedy's baseface on Lewis, Tumblr on Steve, and a picture of Jashi on the coffee mug

>folder went from 300 files to almost 400 within two days
Keep 'em comin', least not all of tumblr are complete spaglords.

>it's a prison ship that no butthurt user will ever be able to escape

POTTERY

Needs proper musical accompaniment:
youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk

50 years and finally getting some.
youtu.be/1FRDcwEsWo4?t=3m30s

You didn't before? Unironically a great crooner.

>there will never be a moment with these two side by side, watching Ashi go batshit on some gaggle of jerkoff mooks, while Jack looks on in content and mirrors the Scotsman's words.

>We will never seen the Scotsman's Wife and Ashi meet
We are truly in the darkest of possible timelines.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sxnXO2RjVg

Shit....I want this

>SO DOES HE EAT YER HAGGIS?

>...my what?

You have unwarranted self-importance. One of the most vile traits hated by early Sup Forums. They would have taken the fucking piss out of you for the crime of being a retard. All you have to say is "I don't care for the way they did it."

You fucks make it this big fucking statement.

NRRR NRRRRRR WHY DIDN'T THEY DO IT THE WAY I WANT

IT'S NOT WHAT I WANT SO IT'S BAD WRITING AND BAD WRITING MAKES IT BAD

>Jack has gone full /k/ommando these past 50 years

I need cute art if Jack taking Ashi to the gun range and teaching her how to shoot. DRAWFAGS GET ON THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew&index=67&list=FLzTzQp9zVWr51w_2CkPY8Tw

Friendly reminder that half of the initial samurai jack episodes were filler, Gennie just felt like taking a break from the story . one last time

youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

>Half
Almost all of them.
I don't think anything outside of Jump Good, the first episodes and the Birth of Evil had any overall consequences.
Granted, there was the episode with the Aku Flu where Jack sees all the people he saved in the past, but those episodes could have been completely different and it wouldn't have changed a thing about that moment or anything leading up to it.

What interesting thing were you expecting? The instructions said "sequence", that means a certain series of input commands was required. So they just pressed everything until they got lucky. Thats not magic, it's probability.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHQdpnYFl7k

youtube.com/watch?v=omLve_vezbA
John for me, Arin for Tumblr

Half? Man you mean like over 90%

youtube.com/watch?v=zYjCQRDIsN0

Didn't even expect he would actually pull it off.

@2:29
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga_nIY_KqnQ&t=2m29s

Looks like this was the worst rated episode so far this season.

2>1>3>5>4>6>7>8

IMDB has similar ratings: 2>3>1>5>4=6=7>8, only difference is the switch between episode 3 & 1.

It was bad. Not enough to anger or upset me, just disappoint me deeply.

I never even saw the poll, but I'm not surprised, I expected this to be a polarizing one.

Does Jack deserve to score at least once without getting manipulated or betrayed?

The poll isn't polarizing. It's the ratings from everywhere else

Am i misreading this or something? if 41 percent said it was 10/10 how is the average less than 8?

See, I don't see episodic stories as "filler", just self-contained stories. And if an episode has a single complete arc as well as progressing the characters, that's the best of both worlds. I enjoyed the original series with its various tales of Jack traversing the world, but frankly, i'm glad Genndy has taken the approach he's chosen for season 5. He's made the consequences of one episode matter to the next, but hasn't lost sight of making each episode feel distinct and unique, rather than taking the, say, Jessica Jones or Luke Cage Netflix series approach where everything is kind of just one big story cut into chunks. I wouldn't have wanted Samurai Jack to become that.

So fuck the haters, I liked episode 8, I liked seeing Jack facing a monster of the week with someone at his side, which is relatively rare, I liked the kiss, and I'm excited for the final 2 episodes.

Some user had trouble understanding math too, when the strawpoll was posted.

Even though 41% voted 10, the rest of the votes are low, (2/3/4/5), which brings the average down.

You can add up to votes and find the average by yourself. It's not wrong.

>Whining about bumbling interactions
Jack has always been bumbling around women.

Newfags who started with S5 get out

Yeah I'm not understanding it either. It seems like it should be in the 8. region. An episode hasn't has this many 10 votes since the third episode

I'm one of the few on Sup Forums that ranks 3 over 1, I guess. I just find it more thematically self-contained while the first episode was more of an open-ended "taste of what's to come" type of deal.

I agree with self contained, the whole episode was Jack getting over killing humans and unleashing his full potential. But on the other hand, killing 5 of the deadliest assassins that were trained from birth to kill in 2 minutes was far fetched.

Deserve? Yes. I wonder if that would make the bast story though. I'm kind of unsure on the way I want this to go from here. If we get to the point of Jack needing to decide whether to go back or stay in the future with Ashi, that will probably be shit, because it would solidify her as an obstacle to his mission. So far she actually hasn't been that, she's aided him regaining his fighting spirit and willingness to actually seek a victory against Aku, so here's hoping. In truth though, there's a chance based on the episode descriptions that she will die in the next episode, leaving jack to face Aku without her.

>People are STILL spouting the episode 1 was good meme because of the Echochamber around SJ's critics.

Ever since the train scene I was laughing like a madman. The SUCC, nudity and kiss just killed me.

I mean, separated from the constant shitposting, this seems like a pretty reasonable breakdown of the season's quality.

>Everybody
Yeah-ah.