Daily reminder that Samurai Jack is about a moralistic, traditionalist...

Daily reminder that Samurai Jack is about a moralistic, traditionalist, warrior prince struggling against modernity and trying to bring order to an inverted world.

It's literally Sup Forums the show.

thank you for the reminder OP, good to keep in mind

>Trained with black people
>Totally Sup Forums

Samurai Jack has always been about an atavistic warrior-prince struggling against modernity. The whole point of this season has been an allegorical tale in which the modern woman is reclaimed from the degeneracy of feminism by the living embodiment of traditionalism and then forms a relationship with, thereby redeeming women and completing Jack as a man (as per The Princess and the Frog archetypes), which I'd guess is what enables him to finally overcome Aku.

Anyone else bothered by the reactionary politics of Samurai Jack? Rather than realising the revolutionary potential of the proletariat of Aku's interplanetary capitalist system, Jack seeks out a magic/irrational means to re-establish the feudal relations of the past, seemingly unaware that capitalism necessarily grows out of the stresses between the productive forces and productive relations of feudalism. A truly revolutionary Samurai hero would realise that just as his world gave way to the world of Aku, so must Aku's world give way to a classless society led by the only true revolutionary class, the proletariat. Why has Jack not taken up the cause of the peasant and worker against the overlords? His aristocratic ideals (he is the son of an emperor) blind his judgement, and prevent him from realising the objective laws of history that will bring about true communism.

it's more like what Sup Forums wants to be instead of what Sup Forums is, which is a bunch of squaking internet idiots with nothing better to do than shitpost about nothing that matters

>Travels across the world to learn from unique homogenous cultures.
Yes it's Sup Forums

>Became honorary brothers with a young African prince
>Sup Forums

Sup Forums wants all niggers to go back to Africa.

They don't have a problem if they're actually in Africa dumb dumb.

Depending on which iteration of Sup Forums you're talking about it works. The nazis recognize worthy non-aryans and the civic nationalists have their based black men.

>Sup Forums
>Traveling
You'd have to actually leave your computer to do that.
And get a passport.

You seem to misunderstand who actually visits Sup Forums

This guy is a confirmed Sup Forumsack

he looks like he skipped leg day and juiced too hard

Oh my sweet, delusional little Sup Forumslack, I've got a pciture of your userbase right here.

Sup Forums rejects the term alt-right.

That's a redditor.

Is he always that constipated?

Holy fuck those proportions

Sup Forums flipflops on the phrase every day depending on how much mainstream derision it gets, stop covering your underaged ass.
Also,
>Implying most of Sup Forums aren't exiles from reddit
Who has that chart with the phoneposters on it?

>Oh my sweet, delusional little Sup Forumslack
What kind of person talks like this?

Someone who doesn't respect you or take you seriously, and suspects that you're underaged to boot.

>i want to get beefy in my upper chest and literslly nowhere else

No we don't.

We hate the term.

You flipflop as much as that president you elected.

fuck off there's no way that's a real tweet

>he unironically thinks Sup Forums is the ult-rite hillary meme
>he thinks he's in any position to think other people are underaged
wew

>he honestly thinks Sup Forums looks like
>he honestly considers it a good thing if they did despite how mismanaged his bodybuilding clearly is
Yes, I am in a position to call you underaged given the circumstances.

Not an argument.

Hahahaha nah thats real hypocrisy allright. My favorite is when he tweeted that the president needs approval to attack syria

Is so.

Can't wait to see your opinion change when Ashi ends up killing Aku and Jack refuses to retreat to the past and let the people of the modern world live the way they do just so that he can be with his new waifu.

Where in my posts did I say any of that?

Oh so you agree with me that Sup Forums doesn't look like that, and that it wouldn't be a good thing if they did.

Nah, Sup Forums looks like Varg

and this is why Jack is based and commies can get cut.

yep

Pretty accurate actually.

Sup Forums indeed

They desperately wished they could pull off that grizzled look, but they end up looking like this instead.

The new season is also all about feminism.

actually this is pretty /r9k/

I agree.

Also, Legend of zelda breath of the wild is about restoring a hetero-normative patriarchal society to a multicultural genderless utopia for its present inhabitants.

Bokoblin Lizafos Moblin.

BLM.

DONT YOU SEE?

You can't fool me I've fapped to enough Gerudo Link to know how he dresses.

>tfw Jack is literally reuniting the masculine and feminine aspects of god using nature-based value structures and the knowledge of his own capacity for evil in order to defeat the dragon of postmodernist collectivist chaos that is Aku

absolutely SORTED

....context?

>Gets laid ever by a heterosexual, of-age female
>Totally consensual from both parties
>Doesn't precede or follow it up with begging, negging, or antifeminist rhetoric
>Neither member is even white
>girl doesn't even have a penis
>
>Sup Forums

He's talking about girls who "will be" raped hypothetically so he's probably posting in the hundredth fearmongering thread about refugees where all the official statistics are always cover ups if they conflict with their narrative.

>Wanna discuss the philosophy behind Samurai Jack
>Thread is just alt-lite shitposting

>Rather than realising the revolutionary potential of the proletariat of Aku's interplanetary capitalist system, Jack seeks out a magic/irrational means
Is Jack a Dadaist?

Got it. Thanks.

Jack is Jungian / Stoicist

m8...

The only true path to enlightenment is to be a Brechtian-Dadaist-Jungian-Futurist.

I've spent months thinking about this.

>reuniting the masculine and feminine aspects of god
ASA NISI MASA

trump is a billionaire and a grown ass man he wouldn't break his own principles like that, what, do you think he ran hundreds of successful businesses by not following through on his own words?

Okay good. I was afraid you were serious.