We will never get MCU Doom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rILcNYHpHjY&feature=youtu.be&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=CiMRPDehqfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as it means the FF stay away from the MCU then it's worth the sacrifice.

>Actually trusting Marvel Studios with Doctor Doom after they only did two movie villains right.

Fuck that. I would rather him be in limbo.

Which villains?

I don't trust them to tread DOOM with the respect he deserves.

But Doom isn't a villain, you cretinous cur.

>wasted Mads Mikkelsen on some no-name one off lackey.

T-they can still cast him again as Doom right?

I wish user... I wish...

That's good, though!

Sure, we miss out on some potentially great characters, but no MCU F4, MCU X-Men and (at least until recently) no MCU Spider-Man meant Marvel Studios had to think on its feet and get creative.

Look at it this way; would we have gotten Civil War, Ego the Living Planet, or the best parts of Planet Hulk if the Phoenix Wars, Clone Saga, and Ultimatum were on the table? Probably not.

Go to bed, Doom

What time is it in Latvia right now, like 4am?

In the scene with Stan Lee and the Watchers, who are technically Fantastic Four characters, three of the four characters in that scene are wearing matching blue outfits, and one of them is bright orange.
They're home, user.

It's Doom'o'clock.

But then it's ALWAYS Doom'o'clock in Latveria.

>DOOM won't be reduced to a snarky a quipster who dies anticlimatically...in a Marvel.movie
oh no.

I think the best way to introduce the Fantastic 4 into the Marvel universe is to already have them somewhat established; imagine the opening scene of Marvel's Fantastic 4 actually being the final fight of The Avengers, much like Snyder did with Batman v Superman. The Chitauri fleet is still overwhelming The Avengers, and the Fantastic 4 have been hiding/locked down inside the Baxter Building since their powers have emerged, per Reed's orders.

Sue, Johnny, and Ben all watch this battle unfold from inside the Baxter Building, and as the odds start to look bleak, Johnny says that "enough is enough" and that they've got to help. That maybe they were given these powers to help others. Ben agrees with him, reluctantly, and Sue follows suit, but Reed is adamant that they can't expose themselves to the public due to not knowing what happened in space; Sue decides to break the lockdown code, and Johnny flames up and bursts out of the building, Ben following behind him. Sue and Reed, after a moment, follow.

"Epic battle scene", followed by the logo for Marvel's Fantastic 4.

The villain for their first movie would be Mole Man and Subterranea, but instead of him being human, he'd be the leader of a hidden Alien Race who plan to subjugate the Earth before Thanos and the Chitauri can strike again.

The movie would take place after, release wise, before Infinity Gauntlet, Part. 2, so that the F4 could be used, and the ending credits in Infinity Gauntlet, Part. 2, would tease Doom as the next BIG BAD THREAT for everyone to fight.

It's really that simple and easy.

Also, bring back Gruffudd for Reed. He was good, desu.

Who should play Doom? Someone with an intimidating voice is a must.

Doom isn't hard to do, just give him a connection to Strange's past and an Iron man/Hank Pym tier intellect.

>Michael Fassbender as Doom

MCU sucks at making villains

so its probably for the best

Fassbender is the wrong choice. Go with the obvious answer; put someone in the suit who is tall and intimidating and have someone just do the voice work, like Vader or Shredder.

Voice not scary enough, plus he's already magneto

Did Doom ever have a Vader like voice? I don't want him looking too much like Vader.

I've always liked Gerard Butler for the role.

I don't mean for him to look like Vader. I'd make him look exactly like he does in the comics, yet a bit more larger, to add to his intimidation. But I would stick a man in a suit/mask, but have a different actor do his voice work, like someone famous from Eastern Europe.

And if that fails, Viggo Mortensen because Eastern Promises Viggo is just a small scale Doom.

Don't see Butler as Doom either.

They should just get some Eastern European/Gypsy actor.

>tony stark is dooms rival

I would love to see how they force Tony in on it.

>Dr.Doom is Tony Stark's real father.

obligatory "what do you want from an MCU Doom film" post

Book it. And Tony turns into a bottle of whiskey as they fly at each other.

Hey that's my desktop bg, without the text

>Eastern European setting
>Doom being college roomate with Tony Stark
>Varied power and skillset unlike that shitty FF movie where they give him electricity powers.
>Him literally going to hell and battling Mephisto/Devil for his mom's soul (Something like the 'I've come to bargain scene'.)
>master kekaiku

>Doom will never be an annoying quipster that gets easily defeated
Nice.

Marvel villains may have sucked, but I doubt they'd buy the rights back just to turn him into a one-off quipster.

give doom a voice changer in the mask, this guy could voice him, that way it doesn't matter who plays him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rILcNYHpHjY&feature=youtu.be&t=25s

>Doom isn't hard to do
Neither is Ultron, and yet.

Nah.

A building appears in the middle of NY warping into a space that no one has ever seemed to have noticed before - very TARDIS like though without the vworpvworp. The Avengers and other nearby heroes are asked to investigate as the authorities can't even get in. Dr. Strange is conversing with Stark outside when the doors open and four people emerge, dressed in matching blue outfits. The tall distinguished looking one steps forward to address the crowd:

Reed - "Apologies people of NY, but we're back after many years absence away in otherworldly dimensions..."

Various Avengers - "Who are you?"

Reed - "Oh?! My apologies we are the Fantastic Four. Several years ago we needed to remove ourselves from existence in order to defeat a particularly tough villain. This lead to use disappearing from history. Alow me to rectify that."

He pulls a large clunky looking handheld device out and presses its single large red button dramatically.

Avengers and assembled crowd go 'Aha!' collectively - "Reed! Sue! Johnny! Orange dude! Where have you guys been?..."

Meanwhile in the middle of eastern Europe an entire country has also elbowed its way into the geography of the region in the same way the Baxter Building did. A lone figure in a green cloak and hood can be seen standing on the battlements of the castle dominating its only town.

>Doom being college roomate with Tony Stark

Why not Reed?

>Latvia
Wait, is Latveria just Latvia? Are Doombots made of like 90% sardine cans?

Blame Joss Whedon.

That sounds fun. would never happen.

Came here to post the Watchers as FF right, but holy shit you've just blown my mind.

Naw, this is my choice for Reed now.

Don't you mean The Maker?

Okay, what would you do, if MCU decides to have Tony Stark become Doom?

Okay, that got a kek out of me

Oh thats good casting

Do the rest! Sue is the hardest cause I think her comic characterizations have been 80-90% ass...so they should honestly just pick an acctress with a personality that doesnt suck and have her play herself...jessica beil comes to mind.

I want chiklis back though

But user! They are back!

youtube.com/watch?v=CiMRPDehqfo

If we're doing a Vader with an actor and a voice actor, I want Brian Blessed for the voice.
Maybe the guy who played The Punisher in the one with John Travolta for the body.

Otherwise, Christian Bale.

Dara O'Briain

This sounds cheesy af. Why do you think this is a good way to introduce them? I can't understand.

Because it's too late to introduce them to the MCU in any other way than a cheesy retcon. They're non-existent at present - nobody's made reference to 'those 60/70s exploration guys' before. Writing them in as having returned from somewhere else gets them back into the current scene and set their precedence as the first Marvel-199999 superhero team.

Ego and Loki,
Dormammu to me is fine too even if he is in screen 2 mins and I hope Thanos

>Sue is the hardest
Nahh you can go for Dakota Fanning, Hayden Panettiere or something like that or go insane and pick Gabourey Sidibe

Blame Feige since he's been on record saying that the MCU has no interest in making interesting villains.