You live in a timeline where this happened

>you live in a timeline where this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=EVx_4Hw8HiI
Skip to 11 seconds in.

FELINE FUCKIN SHITS

And?
Jimmy Neutron was in a commercial for a fucking car. This is nothing special.

You can now safely say with evidence that Mark Wahlberg and Gumball exchanged words. That's something for the history books.

Come on lad this is nothing big

WOW

we now live in a world where an actor got paid to come in for a day and say a couple lines. HOW IS THIS NOT NATIONAL NEWS

It makes sense. AT&T, which also owns DirecTV, is about to purchase TimeWarner and one of TW's well known assets is Cartoon Network and Gumball is a character from a series on that channel.

I don't know how to tell you this, but this is called an advertisement, also know as an ad. That's what companies do, advertise the things they own to get viewers to buy products.

>this is called an advertisement, also know as an ad
Liar.

How much time until the show makes a reference to the ad?

Never.

>it's a s1 design; and the last time it was referenced, it was ridiculed upon

Reminder that all the charcaters on Gumball were designed to sell sugary cereal.

nice, cheerleaders

Yeah, so have Jerry Seinfeld and Superman. What's your point?

that was pretty funny though, "youre goddamn right kids show thing"

he just dismissed gumball's ridiculous existence

This was better.

sad old men

>Yeah, so have Jerry Seinfeld and Superman. What's your point?
Jerry likes Superman.

Skeletor actually sold cars, two years ago.

When of course he likes Superman. Who doesn't like Superman? He's super!

I'd buy that cereal.
and vape it

You guys are lucky.

I live in the Berenstein Universe and our commercial had Jamie Foxx and Blossom from Powerpuff girls.

>jimmy neutron
>old

I'm glad Gumball is rising more and more in popularity but I'm worried this is a sign that CN is going to milk the show even more then it already has now, especially since while still decent, the show has been dropping in quality.

Damn, Geoff Ramsey got old.

Gumball finally made it big for real.

>Thanks kid's show thing
What did he mean by this?

If CN were trying to milk Gumball, the February Gumball Bomb would not have happened.
But then again, CN is weird.

He's threatened by Gumball so he's passive-aggresively trying to hurt his feelings.

CN just being retarded with their scheduling.
Gumball is the second most rerun show right now behind Teen Titans Go!, and is popular in the international market. When they're not showing twenty episodes straight of TTGo!, they have ten episodes of Gumball.

Well they are looking to continue it after Ben leaves. They'll surely try to milk it, but it remains to be seen whether the quality will no longer be there.

I still really enjoy Gumball desu, S5 might not be the strongest but even episode to episode there's some brilliant dialogue and killer humour. Even my worst episodes of Gumball have a great joke here and there

>Gumball
>brillant dialogue
Pick one.

I think he just said that..not really trying to dispute a point..

>this is called an advertisement, also know as an ad
explain

Don't forget Drew Carey and Daffy Duck.

25 dollaridoos sound like a good deal.

Don't tell me what to do