So that's the chapter title's meaning.

devilscandycomic.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

starwardlovers.tumblr.com
fallingapplescomic.tumblr.com
tapas.io/episode/440045
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

No user, you're meant to say it belongs in Sup Forums.

>>>/reddit/

Now you're just being lazy.

Series is actually pretty fun.

This chapter is really good so far, interested to see where it goes.

Also Ricket is best girl.

Poor Devil's Candy. Too Japanese for Sup Forums, not Japanese enough for Sup Forums.

I wonder if the main cast is coming back this chapter or not.

Sage

Probably next chapter. This one seems to be dedicated to Ricket and other side characters.

>Too Japanese for Sup Forums
People are retarded. The style itself may be weeblike, but story is fine so far, characters are liovable, and skillwise it's one of the most impressive ongoing webcomic so far.

What other webcomics you guys follow? Seems there's almost always a pick two triangle of regular updates/good art/good story.

I'm liking these two as well:
starwardlovers.tumblr.com
fallingapplescomic.tumblr.com

>someone else on Sup Forums reads this

Nice.

What are the chances that by the end of this, these two actually start liking one another for realsies?

Most likely. Goatboy seems to front a lot with his coolness, so maybe Ricket will see past it and find somebody she likes. Same for Ricket's Greta persona falling apart.

>6 hours ago
>still somehow not archived cause the same tumblrina keeps samefagging it kidding himself its good
>b-but muh amine artstyle

>Stop liking things I don't like!

Just hide the thread, mate. You're an embarrassment.

Reading trash like this in itself is an embarasment you falseflagging samefag :^)

>maybe if i spam this everytime it updates it might catch on like gunnerkrigg
>wh-why is it on page 8
fuck off shill

There's no samefagging though. That's just your assumption.

How do you think Gunnerkrigg or any other webcomic got a following here?

>wahhh i decided i don't like thing and now i'll shit on it forever no mutter what!

Stay in your shitty capefaggotry threads, mongoloid.

>falseflagging samefag

Yet another newfag outs themselves by failing to watch the IP count.

Look, I know Sup Forums seems complicated right now, but you just gotta lurk more. If you keep at it, eventually you and the other summerweens will be capable of actually contributing to a discussion.

>What a shit comic
>But it's fine cause anime

>posters still 8
>i-i have to tell him he's a newfag for noticing my bullshit
telling people as newfags are literal newfags
go back to tumblr fag

One of the few webcomics I follow and pretty much the goal i want to achive once i can draw better. Had no idea it caused so much autism screeching in here though.

It was seven before the bump that caused you to sperg out.

Also, congrats on figuring out where the IP count even is. It only took you fourteen whole minutes. You're the quicker brand of summerfag, I'll give you that.

>it looks nice lets disregard tumblr esque dialogue and shitty plot
Literally people that thinks this is good

You two are trying very hard but for what reason?

>hurr durr durr he found out better backpedal real quick
Lmao you're fucking pathetic
Then again you literally posted and told people you liked comics from tumblr

>can't think of legit criticisms
>"i know, I'll call it tumblr, that's Sup Forums speak for 'bad', right!?"

Please continue to bump this thread with your stupidity.

It's literally one guy.

He's decided he hates it because it doesn't look enough like his Batmans. Pretty sad shit.

>tumblr esque dialogue
What the fuck is that? How do you classify dialogue as tumblresque?
>shitty plot
>[Autistic screeching intensifies]

>cant think of criticism
>literally adequate observation and comment
>cant respond without substance
>i know i'll post with an image
Oh the irony
Here's another free bump sunshine

You cant identify or see how cringey a tumblr dialogue is cause you're literally from there

>literally adequate observation and comment

Can you explain it?

Can you explain, specifically, how it applies here?

>cant respond without substance

Substance is only required if the thing you're responding to gives you something to actually talk about.

>i know i'll post with an image

Wow, you really are new, aren't you? Okay, so, basically, Sup Forums is what we call an imageboard. The means people often reply to one another with images. Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon enough.

>Here's another free bump sunshine

Thanks bruh.

>he (she) took the time to write this

>explain it boohoo
I literally already said it on the last comment
>still calling people new cause he's running out of argument
Hmmmm

Last thread I saw for this got me to start reading and I'm still around the first chapter.

Why are artists so butthurt by people just wanting to talk about a webcomic? Why do I come to this board anymore. Why can't I quit you and your dumb bullshit Sup Forums?

>artists
Kek, autists.

>every time the troll bumps the thread, a bunch of new anons see it
>every time that happens, another person starts binging the archive

I know because this is literally how I got into the comic. The thread was almost exactly the same, with a few people discussing stuff, and this one troll - the same guy, I'm guessing - bumping again and again to remind people how much he hated what he was seeing.

Fucking hilarious.

You talk like you're literally triggered sweety
Pretty no sure no one gives about you shilling when this shit has been for 7 hours now and still ficking 10 posters

I hope Ricket and goatboy become a thing, they're cute together. This chapter's been really fun so far, I like that we got to step away from the main characters for a while and get some worldbuilding in. The demons seem like they're going to be some sort of villains later on in the story, but I still have no idea what kind of overarching plot this comic is going for.

The art looks better than a lot of shotty webcomics posted here. What's wrong with it?

That is a pretty cool looking guitar case, i'm getting a H.R. Giger feeling with the bone like structure and phallic spike placements.

>made the "its ok if he keeps bumping people might like it" schtick again
Pretty sure thats not how you shill

Posting updates of a comic in the comic board is spam apparently.

I still can't tell if the big six-winged demons during the Eggscram chapter are being set up as villains or not.

I just assumed they were a one-off thing from how little explanation we got on them

Damn he's going full force with the samefagging not even VPN can hide it

I think they're more of a 'force of nature' thing, quite literally above the affairs of lesser beings outside of the game that birth them.

I dunno, they seemed pretty important, almost like the gods of the setting.

From what I can tell the story is eventually going to be about the origin of devils, maybe how they relate to humans, and I can see them being important to that. The depictions of the creator figure at the beginning is kinda reminiscent of them.

The sad thing is I can't tell if you're talking about OP or the guy with a hateboner for the comic.

Who to yourself?
Lol you look retarded its painfully obvious

Well I know I'm not samefagging but people implying it. Still going to make threads about comics I like.

Whatever you say sweety

Back on topic what do you guys think will go down in Piano Paino? Will Ricket Yaghie end up an item? Or will goatboy end up kill?

Mandarin Orange has a similar monster cast, but went on hiatus recently.

tapas.io/episode/440045

>Back on topic what do you guys think will go down in Piano Paino?

I actually have no clue. Not even really sure what the deal with her brother is. He obviously has supernatural bad luck, but I'm just interested in knowing how these guys are using it without getting struck by the same figurative bolt of lightning as the people they aim him at.

>Will Ricket Yaghie end up an item?

They will probably end up liking one another but not an item yet.

You mean too slow paced and not indie enough. Hiveworks' reputation stops it from being a darling, but the manga-pacing despite the slow update schedule doesn't help.

The pacing is like a speedboat compared to most webcomics.

I won't disagree with that.
It's still pretty damn slow, though, and the writing isn't strong enough to support it for most people, honestly.

Still better than 9/10 of Hiveworks.

What is the update schedule anyway?

Just reading through, I don't see any real problems with the pacing. Seems paced about the same way as Unsounded.

Mondays and Fridays.

Is Vibe about the only Hiveworks comic liked here?

Huh, that doesn't seem so bad. One less than the usual monday-wednesday-friday setup most webcomics have.

I'd like to see more of the story, of course, but I'm not sure I'd want the pacing quickened to achieve that. It's not exactly an Outsider situation.