BLADE RUNNER 2049 WAS SHIT

REMEMBER: ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEGIT OPINIONS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE PIRATED IT.
This was "Never meet your heroes" the Film.
Gosfag was alright (as was De Armas) but most of the time it felt like he was being expected to carry this 2deep4u mess because it lacked any real depth and compared TERRIBLY to the original.
Nothing eventful really happens. There are some throwbacks to the original but it's wishy washy and half-hearted and doesn't seem to get what made the original great.
Why the fuck did a Blade runner film need fucking VILLAINS??!! Didn't this dumb cunt Villenoob realise that Blade Runner didn't need villains because that wasn't what the film was about? A FUCKING LEAF
At some point it becomes clear that this shit was just pandering to low IQ american millenials who need to have their 2deep4u good guy vs bad guy fix for 2017. After watching this I felt so glad I'm taking part in pirating films in the hope that Hollywood will eventually die, because I can't see decent films ever being made again after witnessing how much praise this piece of shit got despite not even trying.

If anyone has seen Battle Royale 1 and 2, it was like the drop in quality between the two.
Fuck Villenoob and Villenoob fags, fuck americans and canadians and fuck israel.

It pissed me off how bad the music was. It tried to copy the original but it did so badly, in an annoying screeching way, and repetitively on top.

I would still give it an 8 but the first gets a 10.

>It pissed me off how bad the music was. It tried to copy the original but it did so badly, in an annoying screeching way, and repetitively on top.
Yes it bothered me too, but I was busy being even more pissed at how most other aspects of it were just really mediocre shit.
I'd give it a 6 because Gosling carried it so hard and because a few scenes were actual kino like the library scene and las vegas, but yes the 1st will always be a 10.
I don't know what their budget for this was but it actually felt lower-budget than the original.

Stick to Disney`s StarWars and Marvel soyboy. They are obviously your thing

>i thought it was shit that means i like capeshit
>soyboy

>literal americunt logic

I am the furthest thing from a soyboy you will find, i could break your jaw with a light tap.
keep trying to grow that mustache buddy.

>an annoying screeching way
downloads the webrip and watches on laptop speakers.

I wholly agree and I watched it in an IMAX recliner theater. I expect to like it more at home.

Pics to prove it with timestamp otherwise you're a soyboy.

you gonna post this in every BD thread now or what

Go back to your bait thread, these waters are overfished.

Can we please stop with these bait posts?

can you please stop with your autism posts?

t. Razorfist/Ager

>I'm not a soyboy guys I swear
>reddit spacing
You aren't very smart are you

>A FUCKING LEAF
he's Quebecois

I had to make sure he/(you) felt at home.

Shit thread. Try harder next time buddy

Sadly americans are waking up now and posting so the board will become shit for awhile with people hating on blade runner and posting obnoxious amounts of colbert & Sup Forums threads

damn it must really hurt living with that thin skin your whole life
but it was legitimately shit and i thought i made it obvious i'm not american

me thinks anony doth protest too much ;)

>people posting about movie they like on a Sup Forums board
>N-NO STOP DOING THAT STOP DISCUSSING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>proceeds to not make creative threads discussing things they actually liked

Kek nice, first time i post in the autistic containment thread.

Great, hopefully now you'll go back to the ESL thread you came from

SCOTT ON BR2049

>What did you make of the way Blade Runner 2049 was received?
>[Whispers] I have to be careful what I say. I have to be careful what I say. It was fucking way too long. Fuck me! And most of that script’s mine.

>Really?
>Yes!

>The story, or the script?
>I sit with writers for an inordinate amount of time and I will not take credit, because it means I’ve got to sit there with a tape recorder while we talk. I can’t do that to a good writer. But I have to, because to prove I’m part of the actual process, I have to then have an endless amount [of proof], and I can’t be bothered.

>[Editor’s note: Spoilers for Blade Runner 2049 follow in the next paragraph.]

>But the big idea comes from Blade Runner. Tyrell is a trillionaire, maybe 5 to 10 percent of his business is AI. Like God, he has created perfect beings that, for all intents and purposes, there is no telling the difference from humans. Then he says, “You know what? I’m going to create an AI. I’ll have a male and female, they will not know that they’re both AIs, I’ll have them meet each other, they will fall in love, they will consummate, and they will have a child.” That’s the first film. The second film is, what happens to the baby? You’ve got to have the baby, you can’t have the mother, so the mother has to inexplicably die four months after she breastfeeds. The bones are found in the box at the foot of the tree — that’s all me. And the digital girlfriend is me. I wanted an evolution from Pris, who is inordinately sexy in the original, right?

>I would say iconically so.
>I shouldn’t talk. I’m being a bitch.

Actually one of the more reasonable things I've read from that demented old bullshiter

>I wasnt making it up as I go, really I wasn't please believe me guise

t. the man who still thinks deckard is a replicant

>Why the fuck did a Blade runner film need fucking VILLAINS??!!
I don't know, why would it?

this

both the originals and 2049's villians do bad shit and then also have some what re-deeming reasons etc

wallace wants to expand humanities presence on other planets, luv wants to make her master happy because he shits on her and designed her to be like that. madam does bad stuff but 100% for the right reasons.

they are clearly on the wrong end of the good evil spectrum (just like roy batty and his crew in BR) but they are doing it for good ideals. I will say that 2049's villians are more evil than originals though

how come the ost was so BRAAAAAPy guys ;-;

hurr durr

They were victims, not bad

Ridley Scott directed Alien Covenant. He doesn't get an opinion.

>they were the victims
you dont happen to be a robot by any chance right?

imagine being this jaded. imaging being a "film lover" that never goes to the cinema. imagine typing out all that vague, poorly articulated criticism and actually thinking you're saying something intelligent

Dirty slav here. I've seen it twice, in cinemas and that leak yesterday just for the original voices. I've enjoyed Goose, "i am #1 girl", Sapper and some backgrounds and locations. Nothing else grabbed my attention, it was simply inoffensive and looked like the same references to the first movie the nu-wars and so many other sequels do nowadays. That's about it.

Oh man that's even worse

It shows, this is a movie made with respect and love.

>The first gets a 10
Top fucking kek

never have an other opinion ever again.

His only criticism is that it's long? The guy just has to take a jab at everything. Not even just Blade Runner - his interviews about the new Alien movies also seem to revolve around shitting on Cameron's Aliens and the other sequels. And he does that "I shouldn't say this" thing a lot too. Just shut the fuck up then

the first 45 minutes are good. as soon as they bust out the member berries by talking about rachels magic vagina and going on to find decker is when they lost it. same thing with the "leader of the replicant resistance" talking about saving her people.

the boss detective and Luv were great. Leto was a bit hammy with his portrayal of an eccentric gorillionaire with a god complex.

Is this the most brainlet thread of all time?

dw ridley scott is a stupid old man who cant make movies and his only crutch is he made several good movies in the past, a couple have been elevated to cinema history because of their relevance

The irony in this post is pretty great. You say Blade Runner doesn't need villains when the villain of the original was the only Memorable part aside from the visuals

>imagine typing out all that vague, poorly articulated criticism and actually thinking you're saying something intelligent

>WE WUZ REPLICANT REVOLUTION N SHIT
>none of that shit matters since they are fucking irrelevant and a retarded way to keep the weak story going and give Deckard a stupid excuse to be related to the story

Fuck this retarded movie

Preordered the steelbook version and bought the soundtrack on vinyl because I'm reddit. My only regret was not seeing it more times in theaters.
This movie is phenomenal and the first movie was boring crap. Ford is not a replicant.

Is this fake?

Hampton Fancher wrote the script and he is the same writer as the original

I really wanted to like this movie...FUCK HOLLYWOOD

List of egregious errors:
1. 5-10 scenes of people using "tech" with vocal commands: "Go up 300. stop. go down. stop. go to the right. stop. back up. go up a little bit. stop. go down. stop."
2. The "joi" concept was so dumb...since we all know everyone would just be fucking the replicants.
3. the sex scene with the 2 chicks...JUST..."hold on, let me synchronize." This scene was just fucking terrible and I feel bad for everyone involved.
4. The music was like a bunch of 2 second loops of Vangelis music. "Oy vey kids! Ve heard you liked the original soundtrack! We hired this hip hop DJ to tease you with endless 2 second loops. Love the intro song to the original? Here's the first note of the original melody fading in over and over without pay off."
5. Fuck jared leto. He's a fuckin cancer and hollywood needs to stop casting him.
6. The lighting. Ok people, for glamour shots or music videos the set lighting was great, but do you really believe that wallace would have his global headquarters designed in a way that only the center of any room is barely visible, illuminated by the same gross yellow colored light as the entire world is light by?
7. Nobody though about PKD during this production. From script to film, the entire process is a sequel to Ridley Scott's movie. Literally all they used from PKD's brain was the nouns he created (replicant, blade runner) shoe horned into what was probably a script from another movie.

Wallace and Luv directly did nothing wrong desu

None of these are errors with the movie

This

>WE WUZ REPLICANT REVOLUTION N SHIT
>none of that shit matters since they are fucking irrelevant and a retarded way to keep the weak story going and give Deckard a stupid excuse to be related to the story
The entire point of that was for K to to reject them and go his own way, completing his character arc at the giant pink Joi scene you fucking brainlet

Sorry kiddo, but making up shit doesn't work that way.

soy

That doesn’t make any sense at all...

>the best parts of the movie were 'egregious errors'
k

>there are still /teevees/ left who aren't completely impressionable manchildren to self-insert as muh Goose and muh human condition with dank Deakinsography
maybe this board isn't dead

Tough goy.

>REMEMBER: ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEGIT OPINIONS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE PIRATED IT.
Do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously when you say this shit?

dude sea beams lmao

>It was fucking way too long.
t.The man who put in a 20 min "Enhance!" scene

>Dirty slav here
Why are foreigners so obsessed with Western consumerist media? Why do they forgo their own art and culture to watch Hollywood spew with such glee?

You can't be serious

giv mulatto modelmaker gf

I'm not finished watching but it is literally a shit film so far, just over 2 hours in.

It has more in common with a matrix movie than blade runner. And the music blows, it's like computers brapping

>he didn't see BR2049 at his local kinoplex
>he thinks he has a valid opinion

I saw it on my big computer screen and liked it. It's impossible for me to see anything at my local kinoplex because of the no singles policy.

>no singles policy
I thought this was a meme. My theatre decided to just have it so that when you buy tickets, you pick your seats, and you can't have only one seat empty between yourself and someone else.

>>First one finish their work gets to play Gozilla on my set

just dled it, do u have to watch the 1st movie to undersatnd the story?

No, but it'll make the movie much, much more impactful if you're familiar with the original.

yes

what kind of a fucking question is that?

Probably ill delay it then till i watch the first, thanks m8s