2 movies in

>2 movies in
>she hasn’t lost a single battle yet

Still has both hands too.

Didn't she get fucking captured in FA?

Yeah, but she freed herself and beat Kylo so...

she's so boring. even her visual is boring. look how refreshing, original and beautiful my wife's ahsoka visual was. rey is a lazy joke

What battle?

She lost the battle for her waistline

Lost the love battle. Shes helpless to the Kylo D.

Snoke grabbed her with the force and couldn't escape, Kylo had to save her

Rey is shit, but Ahsoka is straight up garbage. I'm glad Vader killer her.

>Shes helpless to the Kylo D.
>shuts Kylo down and blocks him from her mind

okay breh

So she lost one battle, and won another. OP's point is irrelevant.

She returned the favor when Kylo was getting choked by some literal who guard.

What is that stance called?

>everyone has to live the same things
>everyone is related in that fucking galaxy

she lost the "battle of not having a gigantic forehead." there were no fucking survivors.

She never shut Kylo from her mind. Snoke connected them and his death unconnected them.

I hate her so fucking much.

Are you guys high, Snoke literally, literally facerolled her.

Did you forget the part at the end where she literally shuts the door of the Falcon in his face?

Im pretty sure the suits got together and said "The protagonist needs to be a strong woman" and then moved on, no thought about her personality or what kind of person she is, no using "strong woman" as the foundation to craft a real human being, just "strong woman" and thats it

Youd think dozens of hours would be spent brainstorming to create the protagonist but nope, 2 seconds and move on

In hand to hand combat

>no using "strong woman" as the foundation to craft a real human being, just "strong woman" and thats it
Exactly. I think that's why Jumanji works so well. Karen Gillan acted the hell out of that movie by channeling an anxious teenager AND a female action star.

That’s the thing. In Japanese media and video games it’s not hard to make strong female characters. You have to make them human, and that means giving them flaws. Reys seems to be lack of knowledge yet when you always win the flaw isn’t really a flaw and more of a minor hinderace.

With that you already gain tons of viewers and fans so why even bother? Disney is a company that makes pay by numbers movies, they put no effort in their stuff, they pander to the current year common denominator normie and get billions, so why even bother?

Face it, if you're a fan of anything that Disney put their claws on, it's dead, move on.

>original
shaak-ti

In what way did she win against Snoke in The Last Jedi? She wasn't even the one who killed the guy. That was Ben. How does this not count as a massive loss for her?

>That Mary Sue is shit, meanwhile my super Mary Sue is perfect
kay

Yeah... that moment made no sense due to the script and was solely to mirror a previous movie.

She has to be visually boring. Make a female character too attractive will make women hate her. That's why she's plain jane as fuck.