Thoughts on women?

thoughts on women?

they are all whores

>dude muh feelings lmao
meme gender

Tiddies and pusy

This one ruined the fuck out of Person of Interest by changing it from a "two men with PTSD try to leave a positive impact on the world" to "a bunch of women super agents on the quest to destroy the evil supercomputer".

especially your grandmother and your mother

I only have problems with the women who are sexist. They're usually the worst.

im so horny...

he says while crying about being a virgin

lmao

lovely creatures

I like them. It feels good to have sex with them, and they have a sense of compassion and viewpoints that you can't get from other men.

Heard good things. Plan to have one myself one day

Pic is my waifu for life

I'm always surprised by how soft their hands are.

I'll take one please

I like breasts

I hate them so much and I would love to see them all gag on my cock, especially the hot ones.

lmao wtf is this

feelings are spot on though

>b-but what about your mom and granny
Yes. Them as well, you silly cunt.

i hope facebook uses all their data they've collected to find me a gf

>yfw not even strong ai can calculate the a path to find you a gf

The perfect girl doesn't exi....

A life support system for a cunt

Yes, that includes our mother and grandmothers. The difference is my mother and grandmothers were smart whores, and married young and had lots of children.

I'm not a virgin and I'm not crying though. Nice projection

a bit repetitive if you ask me

> develop a crush
> she's not interested or she already has someone
> cry and swear never to bother again
> repeat

>virgin

hello roastie

>roastie

hello virgin

They are comfy

>white women age like m-
the yellow feverfags fear her

whores. lying whores. only good for cooking. wait. they don't even cook anymore. they are just lying cheating whores.

Fucking whore! They only want to fuck chad!

Deceitful whores, the lot of em.

Casting spell: Incelius Rejectum!

There... now all thots have been eradicated.

big fan of women to tell you the truth

They're great before the age of 13.

Please refrain from posting Amyfu in threads prone to shitposting or deletion

They're great when they're 13.

Pretty great in real life and on an individual, personal level, but they can have a detrimental effect on groups of men. A group of ten men cooperating to complete a task will have a vastly different dynamic from a group of nine men and one woman. If a certain activity or piece of media has a user-base of 96% men and 4% women, those 4% women will often demand a disproportional amount of catering and representation. It's not even the fault of the whole 4%, or even the majority, just the loudest individuals speaking for the whole group, as well as the weakest men of the 96% who bend over for their demands. This can potentially damage the relevant activity or piece of media for everyone.

i think it's just that stupid women are more detrimental than stupid men.

y do women say that to men as an insult? do you have a single once of originality?

Especially them

lul, ounce*

;^)

they have the tiddies

Let's put it this way:
The 18% of the wage gap that i take from random irrelevant whores goes into the hands of my female family, so there's no wage gap in reality.

My thoughts remain unchanged.

Get off our board stop being fun vampires and no I wont give you attention, I just want to shit on all the star wars fans and talk about horror garbage.

Dont give (them) what they want

Thinking virginity is an insult only makes you look stupider for not knowing how cheap whores are these days.

When they finally decide to play the game, it turns out that they're actually way better at banter.

Every woman has two good things about her...

They don't belong here unless they want to leave their gender at the door.

fpbp

How to handle this situation in person:
>girl calls you a virgin
>"I could say the same about you, except no one would believe it."
>wait 5 seconds for her to realize you just called her a slut
>wait 5 more seconds for her to get angry at the fact that you didn't literally call her a slut, so she can't report you for sexual harassment (if that's a possibility)
>????
>profit

The worst things that the demiurge added to this hell.

Manly men such as myself have no feelings haha.

i find it hard to understand their body language. they always seem to make this face when they see me

The thing is, they really don't. Real men aren't emotional pussies. You just aren't a real man, so you can't possibly understand.

they make me wish i was gay

it means they like you. say hi, user

Based

I love women
they don't love me

i wish it was legal to snap their necks

They're pretty cool. Women have been a lot of help to me in my life, and I've had some good times with some of them in the sack too. Thing is, it can be hard for a young man to see women clearly until he gets his dick wet enough times to stop seeing fertile-aged women through a purely sexual filter, or figures out some other way to overcome the dick filter. But if you can do it, then interactions with women become fun cause they become just interactions with other humans, plus (if she's hot) with a sexual edge on the side.

they're better than us

Said no man ever.

They are cruel to me. And I suspect that most of them, due to their overdeveloped sense of empathy, don't formulate their own opinions or question their emotions like how a responsible adult does. There may be a manchild problem, but there is also a princess problem.

she's lovely

the loveliest