"And we'll never be ROYALS!"

> 42. Royals #1 (Marvel) - 40,941 [31]
> 79. Royals #2 (Marvel) - 28,370 [85]
Below "Aquaman" by the second issue.

Has there any Inhuman fan left?

Hate to admit it, but they should have gave the book to Bendis. His name sells books

Why is Ewing so much sales poison?

>dat THICC

I'm honestly surprised they didn't.

They were my second choice behind Defenders when everybody was guessing what book he was gonna do.

Because the average Marvel reader is an idiot with shit taste

user you should know by now that good writers and good books never do well.

Who is the chubby lady?

At Marvel, at least.

>His name sells books

I don't think this is true. I'd guess that at most he's a 5k bump, but he's not a true star like Johns.

>At Marvel, at least.
>what is Deathstroke
>what is Flintstones
>what is New Super Man

Why should we care for this book? Sure there is promises of gold down the road with a road trip to Hala, but I don't think Marvel is going to restore the cosmic status quo we had during WotK and Ewing promises to touch back on the Universal Inhumans, but is he really going to change the default status quo Marvel editorial imposed from on high since Infinity of Inhumans as a persecuted minority group on Earth? I just don't think so.

>Why should we care for this book?
We shouldn't, I just noticed that Ewing books sell so badly.

Storytime?

Is the book actually good?

It has a lot of promise (imo) and he has fixed Marvel Boy after all the shit Bendis did to him, but right now Inhumans suck so much it's just not worth it for me.

Hmmm. Ewing made me give a fuck about Modern squirrel girl, Blue Marvel, White Tiger, Nu-Power Man, and America "barrio trash fire" Chavez, and was able to sell Sunspot as a strategic genius.. I'm willing to give him a shot, but I agree, the Inhumans are about as big of losers as you could get.

Tell that to Spider-Woman, Moon Knight and Jessica Jones. Bendis only sells when he is paired with A-List artists and A-List IPs

Because his books are just kinda boring.

Maybe they should have recruited an artist with an appealing style to begin with. If I didn't know anything about the Inhumans, I would never open a book with that cover.

Has Ewing ever been given a cast that can sell? Most of his books are teams consisting mostly of B-listers at best. And that includes Carol.

His sales presumably would be better if he had more star characters, but his niche at Marvel is doing traditional continuity-conscious books with second-rate casts.

Ewing mostly picks characters who don't have much/any selling power.

>cuckbolt

as an inhumans fan I've given up, I'll probably hold out until legacy before I add it back to my pull

also I'll wait until the black bolt tpb comes out

There's a Priest mini coming up. I don't actually care about the Shithumans but I imagine it'll be readable

What about this one

Is priest leaving deathstroke?

don't fuck with x-fags

No. It is going monthly though which allows him more time for other projects, I guess.

Contest of Champions started off with Iron Man and Gamora in the cast but they were cycled out quickly

After that the biggest draws were Maestro and Ares

It's gonna be a prequel though so the potential of Priest fixing inhumans is quite low.

Priest already told that it's going to be about slavery (alpha primitives) and it's more than probably the black bolt will be get even more shat on

hey, when you're at lowest, there's certainly no way to go but up!

This. They all are very samey in regards to how the villains operate.

Because he writes good comics aimed at continuity nerds using C-list characters. All three being things that your average big 2 buyer doesn't give a fuck about.

It's not Black Bolt. Issue 2 stinger revealed that it's Maximus, who rused Black Bolt into being sent to Space Jail

Hey, people liked Booster Gold.

>good comics
No, he writes mediocre comics in an era where most writers are shit. Most characters he uses are OC and B-tier. The C-list is just window dressing and knowing he can kill characters if he needs to, but never does.

>Just Benis
The faggot from young avengers damaged him too, is that fixed too?

>Below "Aquaman" by the second issue.
>Implying Aquaman is not better than every single Marvel book.

But he is not a huge seller.

Where's sales thread?

In the archive that fast because of retards

t. Xavier Lancel