Is this the worst Star Wars character?

Is this the worst Star Wars character?

Um no, sweetie

Nothing wrong with a quick Skype in the middle of a game of Lazer Tag

uhh hexcusue me but it wasn't lazer tag, she was trying to exterminate a labor union, and Skye doesn't have a hologram function

are she and snoke the same species? The both look like botched penis circumcisions

We don't know anything about either character except that they're significant.

>has her hideout for over one thousand years
>friends with han solo, knows he's the husband of the resistances general and main fighter
>knows her hideout has scum, villains and criminals there
>proclaims to shout out ''HAN SOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwhy did kylo pull his pants up that far in that one scene?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as he enters
I mean what the fuck? Dementia alien? What i've taken about ''her'' character so far is shes working for the first order, hence why she didn't want to help them in TLJ too.

>didn't want to help them
She was busy, she did help them as much as she could.

>why did kylo pull his pants up that far in that one scene?
Lol

I liked her in the first movie. I don't get why she was in some sort of weird blaster battle while talking on the "phone" like she was some kind of effortless badass just...like...every other female character oh for fucks sake.

Maz has buttholes for eyes

Now youre getting it. Welcome to the future of starwars, where the same people who made these decisions already have planned a movie a year for the next 12 + years

Why did they have her doing rolls and shooting while talking, then taking her glasses off

I can't be the only one that found this film cringy as fuck

between the awful slapstick humour, mumbling from Kucklo Ren, stupid caricatures and unbelievable plot holes and inconsistencies I rate this film at best a 3/10, the effects were very good and that's literally it.

Uh, if you purchased the bluray (im guessing you didn't, poorfag) what Maz is shouting is ''ban solo!'' to her staff, she's the owner of that establishment and han solo apparantly 5 years prior went crazy drinking space vodka and trashed the place, chewie even shaved off half his head in a drunken wookie rage, so she banned them.

Luke may as well be dead after that. He can no longer be a hero after drinking from the tit testes.

This. I was hoping she'd just be like a wise old character giving advice, not fighting like a sporty 18 year old too, i mean what the fuck.

Wow, is that really a Star Wars character?
It feels more out of place than the Porg thing.

What's her name again?

Rey is pointless, but she's hyped. The new movies are just so over the place and it's hard to get a minute of story out of anyone before they vomit more pointless plot and characters all over the film.

>who is Jar Jar

Why the fuck would fin call her of all people. Someone he met once for all of 5 minutes.

That whole scene was unnecessary and stupid.

Who would he call himself? Some first order computer geek girl who he knew before he defected and formed a friendship with? No, that makes no sense, it would show some of the first order employees were actual people just doing a job not wanting to control the galaxy. Wait, finn actually made zero friends during his training with the first order? Do they hate him cause hes black?

Is that a sweet potato with goggles?

Yup.

you have to be a character first for that

CHOW KUN EEMA TIEEN TOO RUN-TUN MEEEE-HEEE-TOOOOOOooooooooo

KOW-BEE TUNKY CHUNG-HOY CHUNKY CHOO ------- ooh

>flees her palace
>1 day later exterminating labor union with a jet pack

What a life