The Mouse steps in once again

Where’s the film industry headed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hamillhimself/status/945784443964309505
youtu.be/TF4_4g1B2Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/hamillhimself/status/945784443964309505

Unlike Sup Forums I don't turn on Mark the second he disagrees with me.

I just hope he's happy desu.

We aren't turning Mark we fear for his life and want to check his brake lines

I wonder if they paid him to shut up or threatened him.

Mark, in your next tweet, misspell tweet with 3 eee's if your family's life is in danger

Hahahah it's so obvious that Disney told him to start shilling or they'd cut him out and give him no force ghost roles in the future 100 installments.

Imagine signing up to act as the hero and they make you the cuckold. That's the Luke Skywalker legacy.

This IP is dead to me.

I think some of Hamills loved ones are close to suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head if he doesn't say what they want him to say

I doubt he's in any more project, or that he would want to, but it's probably in most actors contract that they can't shit on a new release

Disappointed in Hamill, took small jew cock in the ass like that then apologizes for literally nothing. Do people really want muh shekels that bad?

Why did no one ask him "if the movie is so great why is the RT audience score so low?"

SUPPORT HIM IN REPLIES ON TWITTER

SUPPORT MARK

WE MUST SAVE HIM FROM CERTAIN DOOM

We're not turning on him. We know how the game is played.

Disney already has full body scans of Mark. They don't need him anymore, they can use his holographic CGI'd image for decades.

I can’t put my finger on exactly what but this really doesn’t sound like Mark’s way of phrasing things. I seriously think he was given a script to type - at least.

He wants the force ghost role since he'll slowly deteriorate and won't be able to do normal acting roles in the near future.
They can just have him stand in front of a green screen for a couple of hours and he'll be able to cash a couple of million bucks.

Geez that's scary. Was it blackmail or threat? I hope he doesn't die.

Somebody check his fucking car and on his family. Jesus christ fuck western capitalism. They had a gun to his head while he typed this if they didn't just break into it.

Yeah he got MOUSED alright

youtu.be/TF4_4g1B2Ug

>tvgetsbaitedworldwide.png
haha holy shit

The poor guy is being pressured. He obviously didn't like it.

>the absolute state of this thread
go back to wsg faggot fanboys

FUCK MARK HAMILL

Jews have him by the balls, I didn't care when he insulted Trump, every Hollywood actor is a default liberal we all know that, but sucking Rian and Disney's dick after they ruined his character just reeks of a lack of moral conviction in how he felt. Hope he enjoys his shekels.

Mark seems to genuinely love the fans. I wonder if Disney told him forget about coming to Celebration,etc. if you don't "set things straight".

>People will still claim Disney is not threatening people to praise TLJ
It's as obvious as Weinstein's harassment.

He will probably "OD" while on a plane in a few weeks.
Thankfully Disney has his entire body scanned so they can still use him as an actor for free- uh i mean they can honor his memory.

He doesn't need to ever act again, he has all the money he would need. He's just another slave to the Jews I guess.

No, he backtracked on how he felt just to make the mouse happy. He made his bed for shekels now he can sleep in it.

Whether or not you agree with him, it's generally not a good idea to shit on a movie that you star in.

He's not in it for the money. He legit wants to act and have it matter. I'm pretty sure he wanted to be alec guinness when he started out, and he's not quite there. They did luke/mark so wrongly. I hope rian's new trilogy features luke.

Did they point a fucking gun at his head? Fuck the mouse

Its seems weird at first but the civil rights movement worked the exact same way

>Mark starts voicing issues with the movie
>IMMEDIATELY afterwards that story about him 'pressuring' a woman for an abortion comes out
>Suddenly that story goes quiet and nobody really brings it up anymore
>He comes out and defends the movie and tries to walk back his comments

People actually defend this company.

LIBERALS DEFEND THIS COMPANY

Rian's new trilogy won't happen after The JUST Jedi's box office failure. It's a matter of when they announce that, not if.

>he has all the money he would need.

>yfw mark planned this all along
>remembered alec guiness just lambasting fans as fools
>evoked his memory
>reversed to say we're all good kids on christmas of all days
>everybody feels loved and comfortable in how they felt about the movie
The man is a saint.

He was probably under contract to [promote] the movie.

yeah you BETTER get religion motherfucker disney KILLS people

What a genuine response.
Don't they realize how this looks? They are basically admitting that they think Hamill's words is affecting the box office.
Should have just stayed silent and ignored it.

JUST HELP HIM FOOL

DEW IT

I can just imagine a Disney cast member standing behind him with a shotgun or something double checking what he typed was exactly as written by Disney before he hit enter.

Reminder that Mark didn't hate the entire movie, only how it treated Luke.

He hasn't really said anything good about the movie that couldn't be considered a backhanded insult.

to be quite honest he was being a bit of a drama queen bitch boy

You do realize they have him by the balls there right?

>implying he hasn't been replaced

you're confused with a TFA quote

I hope his kids are okay.

Damn, she sure told him!

Within 20 minutes of this tweet going out, the catalog has dropped to less than 5 anti-TLJ OPs. Best Christmas ever.

what an obnoxious cunt

>merricatmas
lmao

We have proof Holdo survived the hyperdrive, obviously.

>women

can we find out who she is? surely there must be some basis for her astounding cuntishness

I always thought that episode was cringe. Taking Mickey Mouse and turning him into an evil cursing mouse is low hanging fruit on the comedy spectrum.

See you at the Solo movie. Day 1 again?

>he has all the money he would need
Lol he's not even close to Hollywood rich

They can't get away with this bros. How do we stop disney?

Capitalism was a mistake.

How so?

>IMMEDIATELY afterwards that story about him 'pressuring' a woman for an abortion comes out
The date on that story is Sept 2016 you fucking idiot.

You fanboys are cringeworthy

You realize that story came out over a year ago right?

It's funny, I remember it coming up again in the news recently.
Almost as if Disney brought up dead news and threatened Mark with it by showing they can throw shit tons of revenge money it at it and ruin his reputation.

Self-awareness would do wonders for these people. Who types shit like that last tweet in a serious tone?

She seems to be making out that she's some wildly successful writer but I literally can't find her anywhere on Amazon except that one short story in that one anthology that she has pnned at the top of her tweets

SJWs destroy Star Wars and Football in one year, what's next?

THEN HE SHOULD HAVE LET THEM TEAR THEM OFF

BETTER CASTRATED THAN TO BETRAY HIS BELIEFS

>i regret voicing my doubts § inswecurities in public
Isnt really any turn what he said before. More like, that he got problems now with disney.

>All i wanted was to make a good movie. I got more than that- rian made an all-time GREAT one!
Sounds more like what you write in a job reference. You over praise a thing that isnt true, its more like a sarcastic way to criticise that, but if someones sues you, its not fightable. Only in the context it could mean that, but since its between the lines,hard to prove, but still known.

If I know Mark, and I don't at all, he's just laying low, lying in wait, biding his time.

He would have been castrated and then they would have assassinated his IRL character just like they assassinated Luke's.
It's not worth being totally fucked because of a movie.

yeah because Sup Forums was ever "with" mark hamill

This unironically. Between this and Battlefront 2 this shit is completely dead.

You speak the truth. We stand with Luke.

>next time you want to talk down to a stranger, look in the mirror

Capitalism is just fine. Corporatism and retards willing to support it is the problem.

Poor Mark is probably contractually obligated to be in up to 3 movies and to say nothing too critical of any movie he's in.
>How do we stop them?
Buy none of their products, denounce the practices of their company, publicize their failures as much as possible, and encourage other consumers to avoid their product.

This is and always has been our responsibility and obligation as consumers, things are this bad specifically because we have failed to intelligently engage with the market.

That's capitalism baby. You want governmental limits on the free market, Russia is to your left.

The blame game begins.

The Mouse probably threatened him to run him off the road

>tweeting with 'suicide' shotty pointed to back of head

>Jason's Ladyboy Photography

Good, I hope this is enough so Mark doesn't die under mysterious circumstances now.

He was right though

No that's your fucking deranged tin-foil wearing "head" at work

Disney in maximum damage control

Shit talking the film is a breach of contract and Disney would argue led to the film's lack of success, so they could (and absolutely would) sue Hamil for everything he, his family, and his dog have.

It's ok user. I got it.

Threatened.

0.02 dollars have been deposited into your DisneyBank Account

>Buy none of their products, denounce the practices of their company, publicize their failures as much as possible, and encourage other consumers to avoid their product.
tfw I do this and people look at me like I'm insane because I don't want to support products from companies I hate like Disney, EA, Activision, etc

I go on Facebook every day and the only place I've seen that story about his son has been on Sup Forums

Thanks bro I put a medium amount of thought and effort into it

lol yah see yah there buddy

Mouse, keep your filthy paws off of Mark.
We are legion.

Jesus, That post is absolute cancer.