Poor Mark

>"A lot of times I would say to Rian, 'we've got to think about the fans'"
>*silence*
>"...and he said 'no, we've got to think about the story and about OUR movie'...."
>*applause"
>*Mark literally dies inside*

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=1395

This is so painful to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/945784443964309505
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mark-hamill-regrets-criticizing-last-jedi-version-luke-skywalker-1070418
indiewire.com/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-luke-ending-spoilers-1201908343/
twitter.com/josephglass/status/945785759180775424
youtu.be/o7bISTg_5mM?t=19m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does he keep doing shit like this and then backtracking on twitter? Does the mouse control his account?

his bank account

Just don't go and see star wars anymore?

Brainlets will go see it because they're entertained by shit writing and terrible plotholes

But like Marvel comics which is trying to force SJW political themes it's comic industry is dying because it's alienated it's fans, the same will happen with star wars

how about a fuckign timestamp next time >:(

Uh oh...
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/945784443964309505

The suits got him.

Infinity Wars has more hype attached to it than any Marvel movie ever.. How is it dying?

>implying doing shit for the fans is good
not saying TLJ is good but sitting around trying to suck fanboy dick is not a good thing

23:24

he is saying the comic

Comic industry user
Grow a fucking brain.

Hes talking about the comics dying, and they are.

Mark is like his fans a bit.
He has trouble adjusting to a new direction, isn't sure how it serves Star Wars, regardless of if it's a good direction or not.

woops

>dat hand tremor

>Picked on Lucas
>it's like he just throws scrabble letters down for names
>Lets call him Dooku! Why not is't Star Wars we can get away with anything!
Let's just focus on comments that fir the narrative though

He's already apologized.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mark-hamill-regrets-criticizing-last-jedi-version-luke-skywalker-1070418

The alt-right will have to fine something new to cdy about now.

No the comics themselves, no one is buying them, because of shit like female thor and Black Iron Man (who's a girl) just dumb shit that's alienated fans.

Star wars will do them same if it kills off its die hard fanbase

Rock is the only one who wont bow down to Disney OR the critics. that reminds me, Jumanji is a great and raunchy family friendly pants pissing LITTY adventure flick. go see it this weekend and treat yo senpai.

I personally think Mark also shows what is good and understandable about all the backlash...

It's not as black and white as many people put it. I do think it's an awesome movie, but I'll rewatch it carefully. It's an interesting discussion that shouldn't be polarized as much as its been.

Yeah my mistake..
>Star wars will do them same if it kills off its die hard fanbase

I am extremely hype about Johnson's new trilogy though... For me I'm very excited about the future of Star Wars for the first time in a long while.
Really, Rian Johnson has an artistic agenda first and foremost, not a political.

The best thing about Disney wars is all these interviews Mark does now. Guy is funny as hell.

Mark has a family. The mouse isn't beneath murder.

Pinned twitter apology sure is genuine and not forced at penpoint.

>I do think it's an awesome movie

its impossible to tell from just that, it does sound more than a bit paranoid though to think that these people can not speak freely and maintain silent of the terror disney bestows upon their freedom just to play in their movies and make money

> it does sound more than a bit paranoid though to think that these people can not speak freely about a multi-billion dollar corporation that is known for aggressive litgation with whom they've signed contracts with

Does it? Even if we disregard the more out there theories about death threats and assassinations, the mundane truth is that Disney can destroy anyone without resorting to killing them.

Any examples of Disney threatening or assassinating anyone?

Johnson is gone. JJ is returning. Bad fan reviews on RT. Backlash over what Luke Skywalker was turned into.

Maybe they calmed him down and Luke will come back and not suck.

I think it kind of does, but that's kind of what's so fucked about the present day in a way. We're almost thought to distrust any big companies because money has a history of messing with people's minds. I just don't blindly distrust anything and still hope to trust in that there's still some kind of semblance of integrity, that may be naive but i dont have much more to go on.

How does one cdy?

>washed up trash backtracks after being completely unprofessional for his milk the franchise to death.

>b-b-but he didn't know l-l-lucas.
the prequels were shit character assassinations fuck off.

HELLO DARKNESS, MY OLD FRIEND

Is it true he didn't know he was going to be killed off at the end? I can't find a source.

Disney has his grandkids at podestas compound where they will be safe so long as he stops being a negative nancy about the film.

Just rumors and circumstantial evidence at the moment.

Sup Forums made me see it because of 80% threads on catalog and I wanted to know what you were talking about

why would they keep it from him...?

>Johnson is gone.

But isn't he still on track to write & direct the next trilogy or did I miss something?

>My sides when Lucasfilm has to replace YET ANOTHER director.

To prevent the possibility of releasing a spoiler.

It's not true it's a meme that started on here.
indiewire.com/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-rian-johnson-mark-hamill-luke-ending-spoilers-1201908343/
Mark talks about filming it here he knew what was happening

Why hasn't he been hired to play the Joker in the DCEU?

>I am extremely hype about Johnson's new trilogy though
shill harder faggot

He was told about Vader before the release because he had to act the part... In the beginning Mark was told Obi Wan killed his father, but when the time came to act the part of course he had to be told.

Silly. Keeping things on a need-to-know basis is the key to being a GOOD LEADER.

thanks ryan, now fuck off

>For me I'm very excited about the future of Star Wars for the first time in a long while.

guys.. can i just please join the discussion with my own opinion or do you truly just want to be surrounded by people that think exactly as you?

they begged him to return for this role

i bet he wishes he said no

I think he knew. Mark wouldn’t have been half as vocal if there was any opportunity for a redemption in a sequel. Instead we’ve had “it’s all about the money” and “I don’t like the direction Johnson took with my character.”

but is the pusy good?

also dye your hair purple, all leaders do that

Say whatever you want. If we like it, you probably wont get any replies. If we disgree, it's because you are an idiot and we will let you know, but as least you will get (you)s

>I do think it's an awesome movie, but I'll rewatch it carefully.

no one wants to hear your opinion Mark

now apologize for even thinking you can speak

there is no discussion brainlet. this film is the anti-kino spoke of in prophecy

He is, as far as we know. But that's far enough off that anything could happen between now and then. We've already had four directors kicked off of Star Wars films by Disney, so Johnson's position at the helm of the fourth trilogy isn't exactly secure.

Jesus christ, there are going to be four Star Wars trilogies. I don't think that really sunk in for me until I typed it out.

You're perfectly welcome to share your opinion, we're just gonna make fun of you

OK, sounds like im stuck here for another decade of my life

Rian is right
Fuck the fans
Those lemmings will eat any shit laid out in front of them and defend it until their deaths

>Thinking you can have actual discussions about anything on Sup Forums

I'd be with him 100% if Rian Johnson's idea of "thinking about OUR movie" didn't turn out to be a muddled mess

what kind of retarded faggot thinks tlj is an awesome movie and expects to go through life not being made aware of the fact (even though he knows it's the truth deep down inside) that, yes, indeed, he is a retarded faggot for thinking tlj was an awesome movie?

it's very simple actually
it's called respecting each other's opinions on matters like a star wars movie
its one of the basic things humans try to do to get by on a daily basis without being butthurt all day

2 mouse shekels have been deposited in your account

Let me just squat down real quick and give you my respected opinions....

>likes the worst star wars movie ever made

Sad

This is an official Disney message: shut up Mark or things will go bad for you. Same for you all faggots.

You are on the wrong website friend.

Furthermore, you should be thankful Sup Forums exists. This place didn't create us, it merely contains us. In general, we're perfectly content to keep pissing in our piss ocean. Off-siters like you are what draw us out of our hole to spread our filth elsewhere.

So when I tell you to go back ebaumsworld or gaia or whatever the hot thing is these days, I'm actually trying to help you.

>it's called respecting each other's opinions on matters like a star wars movie
listen to yourself

Underrated post

that isnt what respect means, you want a hugbox so go to redddit faggot

Disney I'll stop blaming you if you make me a rock star

Fuck I hate that, I don't want to think of people like that. I like Sup Forums's format and sense of humor.. But I guess I should start thinking about spending my time elsewhere if I'm continuously opposed and hated on. I'm just hard headed like that because I like to be challenged on my views instead of just being agreed with. I'll definitely take into consideration what you just told me though. It's just a shame because there's not many places on the internet like this.

>Hamill going on a HUGE tangent when asked if he enjoyed the movie and instead talking about the ingenuity of specific performances and star wars in general

lmao i think rian died at THAT moment

respect is earned, tolerance should be inherent
tolerance isn't inherent here
go to your favorite hugbox if you want that

There's probably some clause buried in his contract where he can't talk shit

That's completely the right philosophy to have when making a movie though. It turned out shit in this case but pandering to the fans and doing only what they want is how you get things like TFA. To be fair I like TFA a lot more than Last Jedi but as a filmmaking philosophy I have a lot more respect for someone ignoring the fans for the sake of their own vision than pandering to the base, even though it went to shit in this case.

>I like Sup Forums's format and sense of humor

Why do these freaks come out of the woodworks like this? I can't even tell if these fags are parodies by Sup Forums or the real deal.

twitter.com/josephglass/status/945785759180775424

Holy fuck, that face.

>joined 2009
Clearly /pol is playing the long game

Retarded people argue about creative choices rather than objective weaknesses. The whole reason this Star Wars wavers is because you have a light anchor, a fluff main character that is not interesting and is not charismatic enough to be written the way she is written. Being a mary sue and all. The rest of the complaints are manchildren wanking themselves off in public. Theres a reason critics passed it as well done becuase technically it is and they treat it as this generations new installment even though the series is exhausting (disney threatened them i dont know). Fix Rey and you have a fine film but its too late.

I'm watching a video about him as I'm scrolling trough Sup Forums, and see this post. odd.
youtu.be/o7bISTg_5mM?t=19m42s

>Spilling spaghetti on Sup Forums of all places

user, what the fuck are you doing

>This is so painful to watch
Well maybe instead of the twinkies he should have done SS + GOMAD.
Been an actual buff dude and convincingly powerful instead of the flappy piece of shit he is in real life. Fuck, I would have killed them off also.

>Nu-Male stereotype face

What the fuck

In his words, his photo is like that so you know where the dicks go. His words.