MY BODY IS READY!

youtube.com/watch?v=6j8A-N_KigM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnAnKjUQonY?t=67
youtube.com/watch?v=DGlTpj83DfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Snart is back

Yay.

Grant is struggling to pull off that evil voice, though.

He just needs to cripple himself. He can't become Savitar if he ain't got no legs.

Would wife Panabaker. But Katie Cassidy is best girl.

Why Snart? Why not Oliver, or any of the Legends?

Maybe they need to steal something.

>The more you timetravel, the less the rules apply

IT JUST WORKS

He's not wrong. For fucks sake, we've had two seasons of the Legends and they've never had to deal with Time Wraiths.

Oliver's busy with Prometheus. Legends are occupied with them accidentally breaking time.

They don't use the speedforce to travel in time and they still deal with different type of time quakes, etc.

Haven't watched since the midseason finale (any of the shows actually),worth catching up?Or have they fucked the 2nd half of the season as usual?

There's a lull during episodes 10-17 but 18 onwards is pretty good.

I'm only following Flash and you can just start watching at episode 19. Something is finally happening. It's pretty shit, but it's something,

I guess i'll catch up then since i'm bored and have time to kill,thanks.

because Barry regularly jobs to guys like Snart so there's a fair chance that Snart can beat Savitar I would imagine

Barry/Snart breaking into ARGUS to steal some shit whilst simultaneously being stalked by King Shark actually sounds like the premise to a pretty fun episode.

So no doubt I'm going to be disappointed when the actual episode airs and it's nothing to do with that.

So what's the next step of Savitar's Master Plan?
>Kill Iris
>Be created from Barry going off the deep end
>Still suffers from endless time stuck in the Speedforce
>Escape
>Go back to the past
>Kill Iris
>Be created
>????
Doesn't seem like he thought things through too much

They need stuff from A.R.G.U.S. to complete Tracy's anti-speedster trap.

Why not ask Lyla to give it to them, then? Team Flash are on pretty good terms with ARGUS

didn't Cisco originally design the cold gun as a counter-measure against the Flash if Barry were ever to go rogue?

Bring back Patty

>Doesn't seem like he thought things through too much
It's Barry. Even worse it's Barry without a team to pitch him ideas, we're lucky he remembered to get dressed.

Going by the trailer it's stuff Lyla is not willing to give up.

Which brings the question of, with how many evil speedsters Team Flash has to face time and time again, why the fuck didn't Cisco massproduce cold guns for all the team?

>we're lucky he remembered to get dressed.
No we're not.

>Just evil Barry
Wow i'm glad i dropped this ages ago

Something i noticed last episode, when Barry was realizing whop Savitar was they changed the conversation he had with his future self.

youtu.be/UnAnKjUQonY?t=67

>you're even gonna create time remnants of yourself, but he's gonna kill them all

I dropped the Flash after season 2, is it worth picking up again?

The only good thing about this season is Julian and he's not staying, so no.

Not really, unless you wanna jerk it to Killer Frost or something.

>The culmination of Barry's years of heroism and obsession to always to the right thing is that he becomes the very thing that goes against his core character

That's actually pretty sad until you realise it'll probably just be a rogue time remnant and everything will be forgotten by the end of the season.

Is that confirmed? Actually I only really liked him at the start when he joined the team and he was the autistic voice of reason "she must be having an off day"is probably the hardest I've ever laughed at this show.since all he ever talks about is Caitlin now he's as boring as everyone else.

I'm still confused

Pretty sure he can heal from that. Unless you meant cut off his legs

Pretty sure that actually happened in the future episode, but I'm too lazy to go check it. I distinctly remember future Barry mentioning time remnants though

In the episode he said "most of them got killed", which made a lot of people think one of those was Savitar.

They could just ignore this though, or make him a different time remant.

Huh I thought when he went to the future 2024 Barry said that Savitar killed most of the time remnants

>that's the thing about time travel
>The more you do it the less the rules apply to you
aka: Shit writing 101.

What happened to Savitar's face? Looks like they fucking grilled his ass

He has face scars because he's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

Why couldn't Savitar just say
>"Speedforce, I ain't gotta explain shit?"

youtube.com/watch?v=DGlTpj83DfE

Would skip the first episode after Arrow's midseason finale and the two most recent episodes.

Barry could fix Oliver's problem with Prometheus in a second.

Yeah, LoT is a mountain of evidence of Barrytar's claim that rules are for losers.

Like, shit, Snart is RIGHT THERE explain that without even more time travel shenanigans.

This current flash season has just been frustrating as fuck. How could savitar be that fast if Barry has reached his "peak" speed? How does savitar even come into existence if he's been locked in the speed force and is going to get locked away again? Whatever. Here's to hoping next season he goes to the future with iris and starts his rivalry with eobard.

>How could savitar be that fast if Barry has reached his "peak" speed?

tech in his armor suit

>How does savitar even come into existence if he's been locked in the speed force and is going to get locked away again?

Speedforce I ain't gotta explain shit

No, this is basically S2 all over again. It's funny because the original plan for S2 was evil Barry as Zoom, now s3 is evil barry. It's essentially the same story as s2 except Savitar's plan is killing Iris to make himself.

I can only accept that from the comics because they did away with rules long ago when wally was able to move in aato seconds. They tried establishing rules and are too retarded to remain consistent. As a bonus grievance, I still don't get time remnants. They are like wallys speed clones but they aren't?

Time remnants work in several ways apparently, and this adds to the confusion

The first mention of it was Eobard who returned after Eddie had killed himself and undone Eobard's birth, but an Eobard had already been to their past. He shouldn't be there, in fact nothing should be there, but the singularity that would have destroyed their reality was closed by Ronnie and Barry and so it became something of a combination of two conflicting timelines. That Eobard was called a Time Remnant because his timeline is gone but he's still there

Time remnants have another form that speedsters can do, Eobard did this on Legends of Tomorrow, Barry did it to defeat Zoom. In this version you would travel back in time and find yourself and convince your self to help yourself, and now you have a clone, but since you would be altering the future of yourself by going back, you then yourself become the time remnant, an element of a future that now will not exist

>As a bonus grievance, I still don't get time remnants.

I think they are future paradoxes of yourself.
Because of the speedforce they are possible.

So the speedster goes back in time 2 seconds and stops himself from going back 2 seconds.

Snart makes more sense than some of the other villains who make Barry job. Mainly because he essentially has Barry's kryptonite.

I don't like the Vanishing Point

DO YOU WANT AN ARMY OF COLDS

He's getting snart to fuck his future self?

there are no rules for time travel in the arrowverse right?

I'm pretty sure that's how it works

It's been said that there are consequences but never has it been consistent

Yeah.
Just rewatched a random legends of tomorrow episode and it turned out follow the rules of a predestination paradox when it comes to hg wells life.

>The only thing that can even challenge Barry is Barry

riveting.

>IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN, I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE! - Barry Savitar

this might be the week without a supergirl talkback, because i really don't feel like making one

Has it been lacking recently?

the show? yeah.

Last few episodes have made it clear that there's just not much going on with the show. I've actually liked most of the season, but even the comfy aspects just feel directionless and meh right now.

Are they setting up Jimmy leaving the show to OORAH up or something?

Or are they building him up to his true Giant Turtle Boy destiny?

Man, they've really sorta let the whole Immigrant analogue aliens plot from the fall kind drop, huh?

Ah okay, I'm a bit behind, maybe a season.
Recently caught up on flash and legends.

I really like Kara interacting with the others in the crossovers.

Hey look, Space Quagmire's back.

>recently
It's been lacking since its inception

God, this writing is just so.....blah.

It's not even bad. Bad would actually make me feel something. This is just.....feh.

>teri hatcher is evil because reasons
This season is going out on a wimper

>This season is going out on a wimper
>season

That's a funny way to spell "series"...

They didn't even fully commit to dickhole xenophobe Daxamites. They're just petty absolute monarchist jerks.

It has taken far too long since the introduction of Mon-El to get more Legion nods, too.

I am really, really hoping the thing Mon-El is grabbing is his marching band uniform.

If he suits up properly, it'd tie in well with Jimmy leaving to become mayor of the telekinetic space blacks.

Why is the Gotham thread more popular than this? That trailer is sick.

...wait wat? So if one breaks control they all suddenly break free?

I'm fucking amazed that Lila is getting so salty that someone is being sketchy and taking something from her without asking.

For someone who defends her bullshit with "something something greater good" that doesn't seem to fly when it's her shit getting fucked with.

>Why is the Gotham thread more popular than this?

Because Gotham is actually goo-eh...uh....not awful.

Anyone else feel like Lyla is getting set up to be the Arrow S6 villian? Team Arrow vs ARGUS could be pretty intresting.

Cat's back to save this show

Fuck Cat. I want more Clark. Especially because there's a goddamn alien invasion happening.

"Bitchy Pep Talk" seems like the least hype part of an incredibly dull stinger for next week.

Having an actual talkback thread instead of being part of the most generic of generals may not have helped but it couldn't have hurt.

Why couldn't there also be Panabaker leaks? She was on some list too.

ARGUS knows everyone's identities, has stolen a tech from Curtis, which means they've probably stolen some Ciscotech too, and they've got metahumans like King Shark and Gorilla Grodd under their control.

Team Arrow would be fucked if they ever tried to go up against them

all I got

Thats why it would actually be kinda compelling. It would also play into Ollie being the more liberal GA with him going against the shady shit ARGUS does. It would also give Diggle an arc that isnt shit for the first time in like 5 seasons.

Does learning graph theory helps?

I think learning as little as possible is the best way to appreciate the arrowverse take on time travel

Very cute

>"I gotta grab something"
It's gonna be a gun
>"Did you learn that we're not bulletproof?"
HAHA I KNEW IT... but he isn't going to shoot her
>Doesn't shoot her
It hurts being right all the time

they edited it from "he's gonna kill em all mostly"

to "he's gonna kill em all mo-"

you can still hear him starting to say mostly

Guys, this is Future Yusei.
He traveled back in time to prevent Synchros from booming.

He is the true final boss of 5D's.