So according to this promo Cartoon Network released OK KO Let's Be Heroes will be premiering this summer...

So according to this promo Cartoon Network released OK KO Let's Be Heroes will be premiering this summer. Thoughts Sup Forums ?
youtube.com/watch?v=PKRf1zn_KjE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD3ZI4a0YUk
youtube.com/watch?v=iSea6gOVd5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The animation looks neat from what I've seen, but I'm not really interested in anything else from it.

aw yiss

Convince me that CN isn't making its interns shill this cartoon.

why is enid giving him bedroom eyes

>Still watching Cartoon Network

I'm excited for it, I love Ian JQ's work, I am kind of pissed that CN is using TTG to promote everything, but that's kind of a given now.

>It's literally named after TTG

So I would assume the artstyle used in this promo is the one they are sticking with. Then again all the shorts on Cartoon Network's YouTube page were in various different styles.

Wasn't one in basically the Superjail style?

Looks promising to me, I like the character designs.

People are excited for cartoons on the cartoon board

Close: It's in Rubber House Animation (the studio that did the short)'s artstyle
youtube.com/watch?v=XD3ZI4a0YUk

>OK KO Let's Be Heroes
GodDAMMIT! It's OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, for crying out loud! Follow the fucking logo, OP!

We already knew that:
youtube.com/watch?v=iSea6gOVd5g

Are you surprised? This Shilling Train ain't EVER gonna stop!

I've mostly seen the opposite, TONS of threads with the exact same "why is anyone hyped for this garbage?" post.

So we are getting a slapstick 90's anime, only made in america, right?

I guess I'll give a chance. If the animation is good enough.

to be fair that guy specifically seems like he's trying to bring attention to the show in le epic Sup Forums manner, considering how many of those fucking threads he made and how absolutely little we've seen of the show

It's a slapstick 90s anime made in America featuring Kid Goku

It feels like one troll making stealth RPGWorld/SU bitch threads.

two gifs for a two second gif

CLIP

I got worried when I first saw the footage in this video, but now I know we're in for something awesome. Ian JQ can't disappoint!

Is it even all that worth it to shill on Sup Forums? Unless your content's got waifus, edgy shit or actual quality, no one here is going to discuss it. Plus all the threads I see around here tend to be negative anyway.

Guess again.

Why the hell did they go out of their way to make the character designs simplified BEYOND REASON?! The actual animation better be smooth and lively as fuck!

What, about the show itself? I see it rather mixed.

I am looking forward to it.

I hope to see a lot of the teacher.

Another lol random show.

Pass.

Absolutely disgusting