>>ETSUBATSU

what did he mean by this?

>eeeeeaaaaaaww eeeeewaaaaw eeeeeeeaaaw
What was he trying to imply?

who was in the wrong

HI KATE

youtube.com/watch?v=LdsDRIRXYww

HI WOOWEE

How old is this kid now? Do you think he still lives with his parents terrorizing them?

He's old enough to vote for Trump.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>THUMP THUMP THUMP
>THUMP THUMP THUMP

our guy JXC is losing weight bros
facebook com/jxcassese

joey has probably touched kate, his little sister innapropriately.

he voted bernie lol

I can't find the EDJUBATSU Louis vid on YouTube anymore. Did it get deleted?

youtu.be/BZabjNlrOEo

Na not that one, I mean the actual Louis vid. It's not there. I'm suspecting that everyone was shitposting about autism, that it got deleted.

>Kreed has passed away May 12 2016

Was it autism?

Would you want to live with half a brain? I honestly don't think I would, especially when I would just be ruining other peoples' lives.

You guys break my heart with this shit.

However, after doing a little bit of research it seems like you can test for downs and autism pretty accurately these days while the fetus is still in the womb.

Is it as accurate as it seems or what?

I don't think I'd ever want to sentence someone to live with such conditions. It'd be a necessary evil but I'd abort my child if they found that they'd be born like that.

Usually it's when the fathers are really old. Their sperm gets sickly with age just like women's eggs, apparently.

tismspeak for "everybody"

my brother is autistic

fuck, man

Was that entire episode scripted? It was too perfect every single time...

you can't test for autism in the womb

HI WOOWEE

Isn't the Etsubatsu 18 now? "Extreme Love: Autism" episode was taped in 2011.

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWIE

pure kino

Chances are he's committed now considering he tries to beat the shit out of everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

HI WOWEE

I never take my chances with this shit

He's trying to warn Woowie of the lovecraftian entity that destroyed his mind, Etsubatsu, the mind eater.

Old woman is just as good indicator, 35+ is red danger sound for tardists whereas men it’s more like 45+

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

this is what happens when you're bad at parenting

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

I know you guys just want o meme but that episode was sad as fuck. The one lady who was sad because her children could never love her due to their autism was heartbreaking

Some state just banned you from aborting if you find out the fetus has down's. Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me

I kind of dig the Bondi Gang Bang trilogy

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg

HI WOOWEE

Seems like he was quite calm and she literally caused him to autism out.

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

Hey, what's up?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

Ju-On is absolute kino

DO YOU MEAN THAT IF I DON'T REPLY WITH THAT PHRASE I'LL ACTUALLY GET TO HAVE SEX??????????????????????????????????

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>that body
I know one coworker who has the most disgusting body I have ever seen. Hideously bald, but still lets his piece of shit hair "grow", fucking massive bitchtits, and giant hips and a fat ass that make Boyega look like a man. Probably the most disgusting subhuman that ever lived.

HI WOOWEE

archive link?

Why do retards have super strength?

HI WOOWEE

please god does somebody have the youtube link for that 'trailer' that chubby guy made of a supposed love film starring him and the girl from harry potter? The CGI kiss is pure kino

I can't seem to find it

Goddamn

>that fucking "ruh-roh" glance
Everytime.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
Autism is a hell of a drug

Audibly giggled for a solid 2 minutes

He unfortunately deleted his channel, but someone reuploaded the movie itself. youtube.com/watch?v=sTgW6IYNJ0c
He has a new channel called JXC Productions.

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWIE

This better fucking work, if my first kid is a waterhead i will probably off myself.

Holy fuck my sides

Louis really puts himself in harm's way. Gotta respect the man. That tard could have taken him out in an instant.

That's the kinda shit I'd drive 8 hours to another state to specifically do

HI WOOWEE

HI WOOWEE

Perfect description of modern Sup Forums.

Saved

HI WOOWEE

>OH MA GAWD

Every fucking time

HI WOOWEE

>fat retard breaks furniture, hits people
Why the fuck doesn't his mother send this piece of shit to some mental hospital and forgets about him

I want to know what he was excited about

I feel bad for these kids who seem fairly adjusted and just a little dim having to go to these classrooms with completely dysfunctional kids who have screaming outbursts whenever the fuck. That's probably how they see themselves now.

Goddamn. He's gonna be some poor wageslave's problem for literal decades. Why can we not just put a bullet in these people's heads? Cause Jesus?

That's a serious question. I would actually probably be a believer in Christianity if there weren't people like this in the world.

i just noticed that the second autist is a woman
what the fug

He's about to protest about ANOTHER honkey entering his autism den.

Damn. I keep thinking of the fat Captain N kid. Someone made drive 2 trailer with all the autistic, does anyone the jew-tube link or a wemb I can not find it.

Does he have autism?

HI WOOWEE

What would happen if he got fucking destroyed by some chad after he tries to go full retard on him? Can these monsters actually be beaten?

No inhibitions

What the fuck does that mean? I'm talking physical strength