This is medusa queen of the inhumans

This is medusa queen of the inhumans
Say something nice about her

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Medusa and Johnny Storm
cbr.com/interview-christopher-priest-inhumans-once-and-future-kings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice tets

Cyclops was right and BB inspires more respect than you.

Beat me to it.

Your husband is a thinking man

I want to have my way with you.

>tfw I don't believe Sup Forums about her willingly cucking BB

I haven't read that much Inhumans, but where the fuck did it say that the Royal Family is invulnerable to Maximus? They've been under his control in the past. Well Medusa has anyway.

As for this Human torch shit, post pics or I won't believe it.

I like the Royal Family because they stick together and are there for each otherThis cuck shit will destroy that for me.

She could probably have some cool fights if writers didn't just go "medusa wraps up" enemy all the time.

>As for this Human torch shit, post pics or I won't believe it.

That shit DID happen though

Don't have pics only because nobody gives a damn about Inhumans, not even Marvel fans

>Punching the reality
Black Bolt is a cuck and Medusa an NTR character. Accept it.

It's ogre. I just wanted them to be a happy family.

Fuck.

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Medusa and Johnny Storm

>doesn't care about the inhumans
>in a thread about inhumans
But why user?

I don't care about Inhumans.

I care about cuckoldry.

Greatest sister ever.

She fucked a Skrull who posed as Blackbolt despite supposedly having great connection with her husband.
Then she was "mind-forced" by Maximums to suck his dick in front of Skrull!Blackbolt despite supposedly being immune to Maximus mind-raping powers.
Finally she took the rule from the actual Blackbolt and started to fuck with Firestorm, her sister dumb ex-boyfriend (who was always full of himself, never took anything seriously and liked to sleep around), knowing very well if news of her affair got out it would hurt not only Blackbolt (which was her intention) but also her sister.
In the end after feeling the role of leadership getting heavy on her shoulders she decided to turn it into a democracy stepping down and give up on her boy-toy, Firestorm, since it wasn't as fun anymore and go running back to Blackbolt. This after pretty much destroying the guy's life and trying to hurt him in every way she could. She got bored and decided to run back to him thinking she could get things to how they were.

Thankfully, Maximus, who was posing as Blackbolt, accepted her back, bu only to mess with her.

That's what Crystal looks like now? You've gone too far, Marvel, you have to be stopped!

Fuck, i always confuse Human Torch with Firestorm. God fucking damnit.

>Firestorm
It was a threesome, then?

It's the whole "fire" thing. I think of Johnny and the first thing that comes to my mind is him with his flames on. That's why i always end up with "Fire"storm in my head.

Was it ever confirmed that the Skrull replaced Black Bolt before Silent War?

Not as big a slut as her sister

You'll never find a happy family or anyone happy in main Marvel.

This one gives me wood.
Other then that, fuck that slut, I hope BB cucks her in the future

I hope that after the real Blackbolt comes back that he ignores Medusa. It would be the perfect revenge.

She got back with Maximus!Blackbolt, but it was al a ruse. The real Blackbolt wants nothing to do with her anymore and find a much better woman. I want to see Medusa sulking in a corner regretting her life.

I always found Black Bolt to be an interesting character with good potential, being silent in a medium that requires reading and all, but Marvel has done fuck all with him, and what they tried to do, they fucked him up which frustrated me before I just stopped caring.
I hate Medusa though. I'm not even talking about all the NTR stuff, but she seems like a genuinely bad person who treat BB like shit. This is a queen, mind you, the Mera to Black Bolt's Arthur. She sure has a funny way of showing her supposed "love".

This is actually a good question

The worst thing is, i think that when the real Blackbolt comes back he'll just accept Medusa back with no issues whatsoever. All her shitty behavior in Uncanny Inhumans will be swept under the rug.

This is current Marvel Comics, they'd never have a male character treating a female character badly for being a cunt or unfaithful. In the editors and writer's mind she was just being independent and powerful female figure. Blackbolt's the one in the wrong 100%.

God, fuck me.

I'm not an inhumans fan
I don't know what's going on.
but at the same time, on some basic, animal level...this pisses me off in ways I cannot describe.

If feel sorry for the fans.

You should check the pages Preacher user posted up. They'll get your blood boiling.

just did.

fucking hel.

Just when I think Marvel can't get any worse, they somehow manage to get even worse than I could have imagined...

Can get the dicc when she thicc

>I'm ready to settle down now.jpg
Good thing this is Maximus or I'd think there's no hope for Blackagar. Boy better get his head straight

Isn't that before Maximus switches places with him in Inhumans Prime?

Nope in Inhumans prime Medusa doesn't step down until after "Max" gets sent to space jail which is depicted happening before that on this page

Her husband seems cool

The dude didn't deserved any of the shit that happened to him in the last years. Goddamn, the comics took a huge dump on him with Medusa being the main culprit.

An user made this earlier this week

Fuck me. Medusa and Black Bolt used to be one of my favorite comic couples.

I'm still pulling for them.

How can you pull for them after all the shit Medusa did to emasculate and hurt Blackbolt?

>Queen of the Inhumans
Not anymore.

She is fuckable. Very fuckable. Her hair thing totally gave me the controllable hair fetish. Her and Millia Rage.

Eh, the short hair looks good when drawn by Meyers or Caselli. It's just that it looks horrible when drawn by... well, pretty much everyone else.

Wait is that not Blackagar at the bar?

I don't know. I just liked the way things were before and I want them to return to being that way,

>Medusa cucked Crystal out of her defining character trait
wew

Yes, it is. Maximus didn't swap places with Black Bolt until shortly before he was sent to prison and the Royals went to space.

That's when she formally stepped down. That's 100% Black Bolt in that scene, considering the final issue of Uncanny Inhumans showed their conversation at the bar and BB's powers caused a glass to shatter.

Blackagar is a cuck then.

I hate everything about this. Blackagar is a spineless idiot.

Well, yeah. That wasn't up for debate.

>I don't know. I just liked the way things were before and I want them to return to being that way
Marvel fans in a nutshell right now.

>that panel with black bolts face cringing
i felt his pain. this has never happened to me, but i felt it.

Perfect.

She can suck the color out of a banana.

It was fun watching her getting beaten by Blastaar, in retrospect.

To be fair, Silent War doesn't count. I don't reall what it was, but back when I read it it didn't seem to properly fit in continuity.

Eh at this point, he deseres to die, too. Unless they pull some serious retconning out the ass, they're as toxic right now as the villains from civil war were.

I'm excited for the new inhumans mini, Priest is going to dissect the fuck out of them leave all the remaining inhumans fans in pieces. gonna be glorious

wait I thought crystal is with quicksilver? don't they also have children together?

well, look on the bright side. at least you're not black bolt

>Priest
but Ewing is the one writing Royals

heh more like blacuckgar boltorare

priest is doing an inhumans mini series in august

cbr.com/interview-christopher-priest-inhumans-once-and-future-kings/

it's a prequel though so no chance of fixing this dysfunctional family. Come to think of it, this family is more dysfunctional than slade's given that they aren't supervillains

Wait, IvX blackbolt was Maximus? When was that shown?

well they are already separated, the better question is why is she jealous of human torch when they weren't an item for a long ass time? considering he's at the back of the line of ronan and quicksilver

I think Inhumans Prime.

It's actually quite ambiguous if Maximus forced Medusa or not.

Fuck off, cunt. That throne belongs to BB and you know it.
True that my mugga

something nice about her

>one guy kept bumping this from page 9 all day and night

>something nice about her
Tits.

Nah man, Maximus replaces him after IvX and he goes to cosmic jail.

I read Royals just now and it was in #2 but there might have been an earlier issue that showed this better, I dont like how they nerf BB these days either, it used to be his shout can break worlds now its just cities.

BB going to cosmic jail is in his current ongoing? Theres so much inhuman books atm.

BB isn't as young as he used to be.

Do you guys at least like Black Bolt?
I want to get into him a bit more, but he don't seem to have any good stories aside from playing the cuck

>falling for memes
>instead of actual reading comic books

War of Kings is good

not only is he a cuck, he shotgun marriage'd his sister-in-law to a space warlord, participated in a mutant genocide, abandoned his responsibilities and a deadbeat dad who left his heir to a time warlord

apparently he also imprisoned himself (maybe metaphorically)

what a guy, he's basically the deathstroke of marvel, the sad thing is he's supposed to be a "superhero"

Flavor of the month waifu.

>BB going to cosmic jail is in his current ongoing? Theres so much inhuman books atm.
Yup. WAY too many for the current interest, too. Poor Ewing.

Too bad he's a moron jackass there, too.

After IvX, the whole inhuman debacle just left a bad taste in my month.

Black Bolt is cool on paper but it feels like people just dont know how to write him. He has this big trump card of a power but when he does use it, it usually falls flat.

It's funny how hard this is backfiring though

He uses it on Drazzler who somehow can absorb BB's power

curious, how so?

>This is medusa queen of the inhumans
>Say something nice about her
90% of the comments are talking about how awful she is, or focusing on her more interesting husband/partner

Eh its better to have this thread rather than have 5 NTR/Cuck Threads.

Yeah, that was pretty disgusting. Isn't dazzler kind of like Dr Light? More on Light Manipulation? And even so the whole building should have collapsed and when he shouted at Illusion Cyclops everyone in the vicinity should have died. BB nerf is just another thing to add to the pile of shit thats being poured on BB now.

Eh, she did it before.
He did get nerfed pretty hard in the last few years, though. Back in the day, he'd whisper in the side of the moon with as little air as possible and it'd still wreck shet up.

>medusa queen of blowjobs

ah, i thought you were making the opposite point.

I wonder if they have any plans of returning the inhumans status quo since this iteration is getting more and more toxic

Too bad Silent War never went Anywhere.

The nerf is ridiculous