I like this suit

I like this suit.

What Iron Man suits do you like, Sup Forums?

>MCU
Iron Man 1 armor
>Comics
Argo Stark 2020 armor

>Arno
Fix'd

Much as I hate Bendis, this suit is genuinely cool

Precisely how I feel. Fuck Bendis, but essentially giving him Bleeding Edge without needing to store it in the hollow of his bones, is the first suit that felt like a step up technologically since ditching Bleeding Edge.

>You will never own a fully-functioning Iron Man armor

Litteral perfection

minimalist suit

Extremis and All New are pretty good.

Literally sex.

There already working on powered Exo-skeletons, while you may not be able to fly or shoot energy blasts from them you'll have super strength.

For me nothing can top this one.

Man I hope we get something a little like this in the MCU.

Maybe as an endgame Infinity War suit, constructed partialy out of alien flexible metal. At least for one good fight.

The gayest one you can think of. The shittiest, dumbest one he ever wore, that's my favorite.

Every armor with a stupid slack maw would be improved 1000% by just erasing the mouth altogether

this

This design is the tits!

Any love for the Neo-Classic or Superior suits? Of the older suits, the bulkiness of the Neo-Classic always felt right to me.

Top 5:
>Modular Armor
>Silver Centurion
>Ultimate Armor
>Superior Armor
>Classic Armor

This is an objective list. There's no arguing it.

Is there any horrible Iron Man suit? I can't think of one at all

I really like this, dunno where it's from

If this actually makes a screen appearance, I'll be mad.

Always enjoy it when the classic grey gets brought out again

Lmao armor boy

I like it when it's the actual Ultimate suit and not just a recolor

that looks like he just ran out of paint though

this. his civil war suit was also cool. the movies really nailed it.

Which suit is this? I looked at a few marvel wikis and couldn't match the face plate.

Model 51. I love it 'cause it reminds me of a knight.

Renaissance armor is what got me into Iron Man comics as a kid.

The one I grew up with.

I don't read IM comics. Why did they get rid of Bleeding Edge? Obviously to sell more comics but what's the reason in-universe?

I like this one, especially the shoulder things.

Mark 50.

/thread

Thank you. Looked it up. Other than the faceplate, I don't really see the resemblance,though. A shame, I really like knights.

Fun fact: A medieval knights armor was actually the inspiration behind it, most notably in the face mask

The design and backstory behind it is cool.

Oh really? That's great. Guess I'm not crazy then.

I don't have any knowledge on design so I can't put my finger on it but there's something very "knighty" about it.

Well I did find this one of him dressed like a samurai for some reason.

you can't /thread your own post

>he hasnt been watching the spidey trailers.

>Well I did find this one of him dressed like a samurai for some reason
He was fighting sci-fi ninjas on the beach. He stole one of their swords and shifted the suit to have thicker armor because the ninjas were slicing through his too easily or something and the repulsors weren't doing such a great job, iirc.

The art and cool designs kept me reading through the initial issues of Invincible Iron Man, but then a really shitty artist took over and I dropped it.

I liked Mark 5 in Iron Man 2.

fpbp

GRANOV
R
A
N
O
V

I'm going to keep loving this suit and nobody can stop me

dat iron bulge

Tony's had lots and lots of ugly-as-all-hell suits,
so I can't be hating that one based on just that ...
BUT, Holy God! I just knee-jerk hate that suit more than any other.
I can not explain it.

it was the mustard yellow instead of gold and the main chest not being red

it looked better in age of ultron but still something was off. also the final ultron suit sucked too, too sleek/round

civil war bleed edge-esque suit was pretty great

Bleeding Edge

>Why did they get rid of Bleeding Edge? Obviously to sell more comics but what's the reason in-universe?

I hope you're sitting down, because it's really stupid. Okay, you ready?

It wasn't specialized enough.

No, really. Tony up and decided that a Swiss Army Knife suit wasn't working out for him, both functionally and strategically, so going back to multiple suits for specific tasks was better in the long run.

Which would make sense, except that the "jack of all trades, master of none" caveat didn't exist at all before Gillen's run.

I feel the same way user

The one that had that stupid jew nose

I always really liked Heartbreaker, but it got no screen time.

In terms of on-screen suits, the one in the first Avengers that attaches to him as he falls off the building. Shit was perfect.

You hate bendis?

Too much fucking gold. And the gold isn't even gold.

this
the fact that i love the concept of the model prime suit is probably a good part of why i actually finished that series

So true.

I really liked the update to his classic armor they gave him as an alternative skin in Ultimate Alliance 2

It's a crosscover of some game, some jrpg or something. The eye was the entity of evil in it.

A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.

Showing some love for the short-lived stealth suit.

Silver Centurion is the best. Best colors. Best writing/era. Best shoulder pads. Best stealth tech that isn't cheap as shit

THIS. What makes it good is the armor, not the color

>Iron Man
>Iron
>Really thick spandex over thinner spandex

This is the iteration of Iron Man that needs to die.

See:
But still, i get what you mean

Not going to lie, this has actually got me hyped, too bad the book that featured it wasn't that good

The idea of a magic Iron Man armor seems cool to me, this is probably the same reason i couldnt wait for Iron Doom in the first place

While they do look similar, the movie designer's staunch refusal to deviate too far from the standard helmet design really ruins the effect.

TinMan Armour looks nice

The Suitcase armour was cool

There's also those walking/running-helpers designed for marching soldiers(or handicapped people) that uses motors to take over from your leg muscles, with such a good effect that when the people testing them takes them off they're not only not fatigued but normal walking also suddenly feels cumbersome.

I couldn't really give a shit about super-strength, but it'd be fucking neat to have a pair of those and go hiking/running for double the distance you'd normally be able to. Like, hike until your legs are tired and then pop them on to keep going.

This is the only time I've liked any Iron-Man armour. Not because of the looks specifically, but because it didn't just look like a skin-tight superhero costume with fake muscles, like every other hero design. The limitations it had made it way more interesting story-wise, as well, whereas I normally don't give a shit about whatever technobabble they come up with to explain why the magic suits are having trouble THIS time.