Higgins says big news to drop

What could it be?

>For comic news
>Not even specifying if it's Marvel or DC or Image comics or indie only.

Unless it's some sort of special partnership between companies for some comic-book stream/buying site, or a big crossover that surprises people, it's gonna suck, and you know it.

I would kill for a DC unlimited comic app.

It's probably just his own store

Where is his store anyway? I kinda want to visit

California somehwere

Obviously it is Marvel or DC. Nothing else would be big news for a retailer.

DC already announced an online platform like a week ago. They mentioned that comics would be involved, but I don't think it would be more than just the free issues they already provide. Their trades sell too well to cut into that with another service.

Stan Lee dies.

It's not the same audience, user. Unlimited is no substitute for a hard copy, any more than floppies are a substitute for the trade.

I really think Unlimited is a large part of why Marvel's trade sales are so horrible (in addition to the awful price point and paper quality of course). If you can just get a free month and marathon through any run why do you need to buy anything?

>Implying you can outlast Stan "The Soul Eater" Lee

Isn't that Marvel solicits day?

I think they might be the 23rd, not positive though

Maybe Legacy creative teams

Higgins hates Marvel, so I doubt it.

Could see Spider-marraige confirmation I guess, but I'm not really convinced that should be big news given the fact that it seems like they're rehashing what DC already did with Clark and Lois AND it's been telegraphed with the MJ variant month.

His store is a mid level store. It's older than it is big. Whatever he's referring is likely to not just be centered on his store . In addition, his opinions on comics are sometimes pretty dumb but his commentary on the business end of the industry is spot on 9 times out of 10

He doesn't hate Marvel, he just has a massive DC bias. He also loves money and is on record saying that Marvel being in a better position than they currently are is much better for his bottom line because when a big 2 fan drops their books, they don't switch to buying the other company or an indie, they just leave.

Flash 22 spoilers I'm assuming

I think he would just post the release date if that was the case not a Tuesday. And even then they've already used Watchmen. What could be enough to be "big" at this point? Marvel crossover?

Did he delete it?
Can't see the tweet on his feed

Geoff Johns rehired Alan Moore to write the Watchmen characters' arrival to the DCU
You heard it here first

Give me a quick rundown on this guy.

Guy with a comic shop, he is a semi-famous person on comic twitter

every comic fan would celebrate

Rich says it's about Secret Empire 2

Comic shop owner that became internet famous for regularly talking shit on Marvel on twitter.

Why would he say Tuesday then?

I guess they'll have a big media announcement with Entertainment Weekly or somesuch to spoil it?
It happened before

It's some stupid video game announcements.

Why would a LCS owner care about video games?

Rich already ran something spoiling a few details from SE 2 and 3 yesterday.

Maybe they sell video games too, since comic sales are worth shit these days.

They would have to increase security a lot too. Doesn't seem feasible.

They make money off tabletop shit.

Shilling is against the rules

Also if this guy shit on DC exclusively I guarantee you would never be posting his bullshit

Sage

How am I shilling? I was just posting what the guy said.

Did you follow him during the DCYOU days? He shit on them constantly

He's a comic retailer. I think he would be happier if Marvel and DC were doing great.

Isn't that the day the last Button issue drops? Might be Manhattan

>Being this defensive over a corporation

Look at yourself, user