Poor guy

OH NO NO NO NO

OOAUHHUHAUH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

what did he think of it?

I'm afraid to report that he became unresponsive around the time Luke was sucking milk from a tit.

op on the right

he died watching it

Jesus. If I was his relative, I would be like "Dream a little bigger man you have cancer"

his next request was a loaded shotgun

all memems aside, I like that they let this guy watch the movie

F

did he get charlie flashbacks from Rosie?

He lived long enough to see Luke become a failure, a bum and die alone in a cave.

Ben told him to fuck off, Rey told him to fuck off, Yoda told him to fuck off, he didn't even speak to Han or know that he died. Never really spoke to Leia properly either.
Managed to fart out one rare force trick to dodge Ben a couple of times that nobody was impressed by and then had a force stroke and that's that.

And this vet won't even see him show up as a grumpy force ghost in the next one.

No, that's it. Last thought through this guy's head as he's checking out is dwelling on Luke sucking foul milk from some semi-sentient mer-sloth abomination.

He changed his dying wish to "dying sooner"

Thanks Disney

He hyperspace rammed his bed out the window.

ironically, he probably shit more blood because of the movie

His dying words were "fuck porgs"

why does his community need to come together so that this guy can watch a fucking movie?

chortled

So they could crush what little was left of his will to live?

why is this worth laughing over. This just made me sad

This is literally the plot of Fanboys

Wished he kept his damn mouth shut.

They ended up hating it at the end didn't they?

>Thanks so much for this screening guys, I'm a huge fan. I don't have much time left but at least I'm going to find out the answers to some of the questions everyone has after The Force Awakens. I can't wait to find out the story behind Snoke, who he is, where he came from, how did he get so powerful in so short an amount of time after RotJ, is he related somehow to a previous sith? I'm sure his origins will be very interesting. Oh and I can't wait to learn more about the Knights of Ren, they really hinted how important they were with that one scene in TPM at Luke's academy. Can't wait to see how they followed up on that. And speaking of Luke I've been dying to find out what could cause someone as good and as resolute as him to just disappear, I mean he even went to the death star to redeem his father who was one of the most evil men who ever lived. If he went to that island he must have had a damn good reason, he wouldn't have just given up and let his friends and everything he fought for be torn apart, that's just not in his character. It will be exciting to see the real reason. And how did his lightsaber end up in that chest? I thought about it a lot and couldn't figure it out since he dropped it into the pit in cloud city. Should be real interesting. I love Phasma too, is she one of the Knights of Ren? I'm sure we'll learn more about her backstory. And of course Rey's parentage! I've been talking about that to all the people at the hospital here and everyone has a different theory, that she's Luke's daughter, that she's Han and Leia's kid somehow, that she's Obi Wan's granddaughter, that she's a forgotten clone of Palpatine, so many theories, I mean she has to be related to someone with all that buildup and foreshadowing and the way she dreamed of the Island, her connection with Luke, the way she experienced Luke's memories when she touched his lightsaber, it's obvious! Well enough talk, lets get this show on the road. May the force be with you!

>tfw wondering what the last film I'll ever watch with my dad will be
Shit I'd do Jurassic Park in an IMAX theater

its just current year wording, feel good factor inc

>spend your life living as a proud war hero, who fought against the commie gooks for capitalism and freedom
>last film you see is about a war hero becoming a fucking loser, a fat gook preaching about the evils of capitalism, and meanwhile the real "hero" is a purple haired banshee tumblrette
>you die as the credits roll

Should’ve gotten /Litty/ and watched Jumanji™

after the movie finished the doctors said:

he lost the will to live

Holdo’s lightspeed ram is a metaphor for cancer fucking up his asshole.
>it ain’t me starts playing

He thought it was good during the hyperspace ship ram until it ended and he realised that he hadn't actually gone deaf

Holy shit, what a way to go.

>watch an absolutely putrid star wars movie, the worst one ever made, as your last wish
>you have to pretend you liked it because of how big a deal it was to set it up

It would seem in his eagerness to see the film it killed him in the process