Moused

Moused

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/26/star-wars-the-last-jedi-scores-77th-biggest-4-day-box-office-weekend-ever/#66f13801572a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh they'll make him regret it.

Why should he care at this point? They killed his character, literally and figuratively. He should just spend his remaining years relaxing and shitposting like William Shatner does.

>bends the knee to a mouse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mark Hamill found dead from apparent suicide with two gunshot wounds to the back of his head

Who the fuck cares what mark thinks. It was never his character to begin with.

>an extra $2m has been deposited

*feels touch on arm*

>I am Mark Hamill, actor who played Luke Skywalker and popular voice actor of the Joker. I come before you to confess my treason, in the sight of Mouse and women. I betrayed the faith of my director, and the trust of my friend, George. I swore to defend and protect his work, but before his blood was cold I plotted to bash Rian's portrayal of Luke Skywalker, and seize the Force for myself. Let the wise Kathleen Kennedy and Walt Disney himself bear witness to what I say...The Force is Female.

>This man has confessed his crimes in the sight of Mouse and women. The Force IS Female and unlike White Men, she is Just! And again unlike White Men, she is also merciful! What is to be done with this traitor your grace?

Because he said some minorly contrarian things compared to the rest of the cast and that got turned into sad Hamill memes. He's obsessed with twitter so he must hate people being distracted from his witty tweets.

>JJ! Bring me his head!

The Empire has finally defeated Luke Skywalker

I get that he's passionate about the role and that he himself is iconic...but he should have kept his mouth shut and just said his lines like any decent actor. I love Mark, but the franchise probably would have been better off if they recast all the old roles except for han

Ten to one he's actually contractually obligated to say nice things about the film as part of his promotional obligations, at least during the release period.

>it's shit
>everything about it makes me wanna kill myself
>don't get me started on the fucking movie
>[WE'RE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS].jpg
>I regret everything I said, it's an all-time GREAT
>GREAT in caps

That's how you know Disney knows their audience: they must actually think we're all fucking retarded.

rip mark

i guess we'll know who will have "sexual assault allegations" next.

>Oh, hi Mark. Look at the contract, Mark. You're not allowed to express negative opinions of the disney star wars films. Now we know you barely work anymore so you NEED this. Right now you're in breach of contract and unless you apologize we will demand our money back. You don't want that, do you Mark? Good good let the mouse flow through you.

Force Ghost Luke will surely be a thing in IX.

LEAVE MARK ALONE YOU FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uh huh
sticking up for disney just because you feel like it, right?

In the next movie, a hologram luke will be forcibly penetrated by a gungan

>he's actually contractually obligated
lol, they can't control what he says. They literally can't because he's not scared of them and they're too pussy to replace him as luke

It's funny that a billion dollar film needs this much damage control and explanation. Usually something of this magnitude would be a triumph. It should be heralded to all. Though when the film isn't your main goal and you realize that toy sales are dropping exponentially during the largest merchandising time of the year, then something has to be done. Kind of ironic though isn't it? That Rian Johnson is allowed his artistic expressions, but Mark Hamil isn't. Kind of a double-standard there, but who expected any less. I know I didn't.

F

I think it's more of mark feeling guilty of tanking the franchise by being as passionate as he was. Whether he's guilty or not, the movie isn't doing as well as they expected and he had been vocal about his displeasure with it. He might have been sitting on the toilet reading all the articles about how bad it's doing and about his shitting on it and thinking to himself "fuck, this was my fault"

Marked help bring down two empires.

One in fiction, one in fact

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/26/star-wars-the-last-jedi-scores-77th-biggest-4-day-box-office-weekend-ever/#66f13801572a

He probably feels bad about contributing to the unpopularity of the movie

I could buy that, if there weren't so many contributing factors that point otherwise.

- all the explanation that Rian Johnson has put out.
- the articles about how the criticism has been 'corrupted' that have been written etc.
- low merchandising figures during Christmas of all seasons
- the movie itself falling below expectations
- Mark Hamil having said these things months ago, the fact that he's disagreed with the movie is not news.

That's all a bit too much smoke for there not to be at least a few smoldering embers. It seems like the Mouse knows this movie is failing and this is all damage control. At least I find it more likely than Mark suddenly sitting on his toilet and caring about this disgrace of a Star Wars film.

Tomorrow some random chick is going to nonchalantly tweet that he raped her and it will be over for him won't it?

Has anybody shooped the hypnotizing snake from Jungle Book in front of Hamill?

This.

yeah, that's nice and all (didn't bother reading it), I'm just saying that regardless, Mark probably feels guilty about what he said and regrets being so vocal