Endtown 2017-05-08

Looks like Endtown IS prepared for fire emergencies. Tragedy avoided, I guess.

>dalmatian
This place is really fucking racist.

cute lizard tho

fuck off

>putting the hoses down into the sewer

Are...are they piping up poop-water to hose the fire out with?

I think that it leads to the drinking water but that leads to more questions. Either the fresh water is open and could lead to contamination or the hose hooks up to the fresh water pipeline which why wouldn't they have a fire hydrant so they don't have to climb down a manhole to hook it up.

Did that Bull and Rabbit cop beat the shit out of everyone of those Wolves, by themselves?!

>Rabbit cop
That was a decent movie but you gotta take it easy.

having a fire underground like that can't be good...

At least there's not a demonic raccoon making it worse. Though what will they do with the smoke? Can't be let outside or it'll signal the topsiders but can their air-system deal with it?

Looks just like Kirbee.
Kirbee and Wally in the second panel

can't imagine this is the first fire ever to break out down there, pretty sure they must have dealt with this sort of thing before

You're blind (or a waifufag), she totally looks like Sarah. Fitting, considering the circumstances.

Huh, they're putting it out with sewage.

I am neither. Just noticed the similarities. But she does have dark hair like Sarah, true. But her hair is straight like Kirbee's.

Wardrobe lizard could have found a part time job with the fire department.

That's the hat. I was talking about the face.

Did donkey-waifu get roasted?

She is most likely a mule if not a horse. And we clearly saw her exit and run away.

Koalas are not bears.

lel, i just noticed Bull cop is still kicking wolf ass on the 4th panel.

Oh, wow. I missed this strip somehow. Thanks!

This is why we can't have nice things.

I think that one full sized bull could probably take on all the protesters, myself.

But regarding the sewage water deal... given that there are aquatic endtowners and all maybe the sewers are a bit different than a normal set up? Like there's a main line, filters scattered all over the place and then there are separate lines for drinking water, sewage and such, so ...basically there's a hydrant pipe down there?

I'm just shooting the shit here (pun not intended;) for all I know, Aaron didn't think too hard about this.

>Aaron didn't think too hard about this
This sums up everything that's wrong with current Endtown.

I'm trying to give the guy a break. His marriage collapsed and a beloved pet died in a short time apart from each other. Really the biggest problem with this arc is it feels like weeks were wasted on not specifically the Walt/Portia romance but the justification of it. Because of this Dottie's not doing jack all for the plot and alot of details are still being withheld. It'll be a week at the least before this part works itself out.

So was this whole sequence just to make sure NO ONE reading would be on the wolf side?
Cause boy that got out of hand FAST.

I mean it doesn't matter how good that pig lawyer is when you've participated in a riot, assaulted police, destroyed private property and committed arson.

they sure are diggint their grave very deep.

>So was this whole sequence just to make sure NO ONE reading would be on the wolf side?

Maybe, Wolves might not be at fault here, at least when it comes to the pigs dissapearing.

dog guy in first panel is cute.

Oh yeah they're only guilty of ONE shifty thing with this town.

Oh God what if the wolf riots are meant to be a distraction while they divert the focus off the pig slaughter.

>All it would take is one guy's kid to come out looking like the mailman and bam! Crispy critters.
Speaking of demonic raccoons I saw this in another thread and I couldn't help myself.

That's hilarious, and infuriating at the same time.

Pretty good.