My thread got deleted from Sup Forums for some reason

Would Hank Hill vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekz-WVsRGSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he'd call him asinine and Peggy would try to convince him to vote for hillary who he also isn't a fan of

No. To address just the tip of the iceberg, Trump is a New Yorker.

>Hank doesn't trust Trump because of an incident in the 90s at Strickland Propane
>Peggy, Luanne and Bobby guilt Hank into putting a Hillary sign in the lawn
>Peggy uses Hank as a puppet to convince the guys to also vote Hillary

Hank would've supported Kasich or Jeb!

he would have been very conflicted about voting for him ,but right now he'd be beginning to soften up to him. Tax cuts and deregulation, hank hill is a big fan

Yes but only as a vote against Hilldog

Of course he would. The reason Hank didn't want to vote for Bush was because of his weak handshake.

aren't they making a new season?

why would a frog need a fly swatter

Hank: "Yep."

Bill: "Yup."

Boomhauer: "Mmmhmm."

Dale (Wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat): "Gentlemen, I would like to cordially invite you to my post-Election, post-Apocalypse barbecue in November. I call it the Post-Electolypse." (Dale hands paper invitations to the others.)

Hank: "Okay Dale, I'll bite. What are you up to this time?"

Dale: "Me? Nothing. Donald Trump? EVERYTHING. He's gonna win this election in a landslide, and my vote will be but a drop in the coming storm."

Bill: "What does that have to do with the end of the world? He keeps saying he's gonna make America great again."

Dale: "Only to the fat, balding, untrained eye. But to the keen observer, it's obvious that Trump is planning to take America down from the inside. He's already taken down the Republican party and network TV. Now, he's after bigger game."

Hank: "Ugh. 'Make America Great Again'? America is already great. She doesn't need jackasses like Donald Trump dressing her up and parading her around like she's, well... I guess there's no polite way to say this... a marketing gimmick."

Dale: "You just don't get his strategy, Hank. He's a master manipulator, playing chess in seven dimensions. Most politicians only play chess in four dimensions, five at most. I've run simulations of every possible outcome of this election in my mind, and do you know how many he's won? Most of them."

Bill: "But wait a second. If Donald Trump is such a master at manipulating people, why don't I want to vote for him? I'm just the kind of easy mark politicians are looking for. I mean, you know how easily persuaded I am."

He'd see him as another Thatherton so no

Dale: "Pfft. You wish, Bill."

Bill: "Oh. Okay."

Dale: "Trump's looking for strong alpha males, the type who can take leadership in the smouldering ruins of our former civilization. You know what alpha males call other, lesser males? 'Cucks', short for 'cuck-OLDs'. Definition: A husband whose wife cheats on him. (Chuckle) Now THAT'S a label that stings like no other."

(Hank, Bill and Boomhauer shift uncomfortably.)

Hank: (Nervously trying to change the subject) "So, uh, Bill, what have you been up to lately? Shave any interesting, uh, heads?"

Bill: "I've been following the Clinton campaign. I think it's high time we had a lady president. I mean, it is 2015..."

Hank: "It's 2016, Bill. It's been 2016 for months now."

Bill: "(Pauses while staring into space.) I missed my own birthday."

Hank: "I don't know how I feel about a woman president. I mean, a president needs to have a certain amount of upper-body strength. If Air Force One crashes, who's going to heroically pull the pilot out of the burning wreckage?"

Dale: "Hillary couldn't even keep Bill under control. How d'you expect her to run a country?"

Bill: "Y'know, I'd never cheat on a woman like Hillary. I'd like to think that under that tough exterior, she's probably warm, and soft, and..."

Hank: "Bill, you can't pick a president based on how, uh, handsome they are. Elections aren't supposed to be about popularity, or 'strategies', or who can come up with the best insult. I mean, sure, Ronnie Reagan got in a few jabs at the Democrats, but when push came to shove, he was a president EVERYONE could depend on. It used to be that a man could vote based on the candidate's character and their stances on the issues. But these days, everything's so gat dang crazy, I just don't know anymore."

(Pause)

Boomhauer: "Itellyouwhatman, dangol' 1776, themfoundingfathersgotthatdangol' WeThePeoplewiththemdangol' checksandbalances, man. Thempoliticians'llcomeandgo, man, longaswegotthedangol' ConstitutionandtheBillofRights, that'swhatAmerica'sallabout, man. It'slikethatdangol' BenFranklinsaid, 'Wegotadangol'republicifyoucankeepit', man."

Hank: "(Sigh) Boomhauer, as usual, you always know just what to say."

what is the difference between thatherton and buck?

Trump has tiny hands. how strong his handshake must be?

i never understood this? why do people keep insisting this? plus his handshake is really aggresive
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz-WVsRGSo

He would vote for Trump until he sees him choose a charcoal grilled burger over a propane one at an event. Then he would write in Reagan.

Ladybird is dog
George W. Bush had limp handshake

The difference between Strickland PROPANE, and Thatherton FUELS, besides the lack of focus, is customer service.

the only reason there is better customer service at strickland is because Hank works there. The bosses of both places are scumbags

"You wanna meet the quota? Take some propane to an old-age home.
Tell them it's oxygen."

oh god please no

Do you fucking write for the show or something
This is so god damn spot on its not even funny
Should have gotten bobby wanting bernie to get in or something like that

pretty sure they are. you know disney has the rights to it now too right?

it's from leddit

How would you know, faggot

thank god. disney will never bring KOTH back. it's another cartoon about a "racist white male"

he probably googled it

I posted it in the thread you fucking retard

No, Hank got cold feet from George dubya cause of a weak handshake, if he saw trummps "grab em by the pussy" video, he would absolutely bail.
Meanwhile, Bill supports jill stein cause she's a nice lady.
Peggy goes for hillary cause"women r stronk"
Dale attended and enjoyed the libertarian convention, but ultimately proved too statist for him.
Boomhaur has been writing in ron paul since '88
Plus Trump likes his steak well done, which hank finds to be an abomination.

He'd be a die-hard Cruzmissile but ultimately hold his nose and vote Trump.

simple

>Plus Trump likes his steak well done, which hank finds to be an abomination.
best argument presented thus far

good point

The MF stands for—

my friend

So if Hank didn't vote for Trump who would he have voted for?

he would have abstained and then felt guilty when it made bobby apathetic about his campaign for student body president

Top shelf stuff user

I didn't cringe

Good job

Thanks for copy and pasting these

Bretty good

Unironically this.

Trump likes his steaks well-done, and that's a big no-no in Hank's eyes.

Hank is the difference. Buck is smart enough to see the value a Hank Hill brings to your business. Buck knows he needs Hank and when push comes to shove, he values Hank immensely. Thatherton is just a jackass who doesn't understand he needs someone to keep his worst impulses in check.