Just got out, solid 9/10 and the best thing with BR2049 this year. What did you guys think?

Just got out, solid 9/10 and the best thing with BR2049 this year. What did you guys think?

Wish we saw the fish dick.

Bestiality

water doesn't have a shape it conforms to whatever shape the container is in retard

I wanted to see it with my mom but now I'm back home so I have to convince a dude to take me. How hard will that be?

How hard will I be

>I wanted to see it with my mom
For what reason would you watch a sexually charged movie with your mom?
is it because she is hot and you want to bang her?

So she wants to fuck the fish man because he can understand her even though shes mute right? Do they communicate through underwater sound waves?

that's what it's about dude it's deep and shit brah
but it's also simple

I was home for Christmas and we were talking about seeing a movie.

Because we're both adult women.

>how hard will I be
>adult women
>seeing a movie with a dude instead of one of your female friends

sign language

The joke doesn't work if I change the wording. Jeez.

I'm on Sup Forums how many female friends do you think I have?

>del taco film
And dropped.

Did they actually fuck?

She literally was telling her best friend about it at work the next day.

It's an incredibly well made and presented film but the story could not be more basic and predictable
At least every frame was comfy and Sally Hawkins is GOAT

So you're bringing your beta orbiter so he can pay for your ticket then? Or is this an opportunity to get Chad to fuck you after the movie?

Yes, there is a scene where she explains to her friend how its dick works, you just never actually see it.

I'm retarded

I guess I'll have to wait for torrents because I cant think of anyone I'd want to bring to a movie where a deaf lady fucks a fishman, and I sure dont want to be seen going to a fishman fucking movie alone either

It's not available at any theater near me

Tard girl had a great ass

Eh, as I'm thinking about it more I don't think they were bad characters but pushed too much. The scene in the pie shop would have worked fine of we just saw the pie guy reject the guy but seeing him be racist just to really show he's an asshole felt a bit forced. I liked that you get a look into the villain's outside life, was pretty interesting to see that.

>living among plebs

Wow even beta females act like this

>its pleb to not want a to show a del taco film
Kys americunt

Had to travel to a ghetto theater to see it and a colored woman in front of me ruined the film by gasping everytime something racist was said or implied

lol just go see it yourself. literally nobody cares about you, especially in a dark theater. they wnet t o watch a movie not laugh at some spaz

GILLED

Masturbation scenes were kino

I unironically think it was one of the best films of the year. Enjoyed immensely

>Sup Forums all joke about seeing BR2049 alone because muh lonely Gooseman
>really wan't to see it, contemplating going alone
>finally my brother goes and sees it with me
>shortly before it begins two men come in and both sit alone
>Sup Forums's jokes were real

The first one was. After that it was only a repeat, and so was handled briefly, as it should be.

Kinda life real life

I guess that's why she needed a timer.