First Teen Titans, then Powerpuff Girls, now this

>first Teen Titans, then Powerpuff Girls, now this
What other cherished piece of CN history will they desecrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpeb56fVJ6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>desecrated Ben 10
Is it that bad (or is it just the designs)?

Ed,Edd,N Eddy 2018 edition

It's very PPG 2016 in that it has no action or stakes and just cutesy cartoon stuff

Wait until the finale before judging the entire series

Is it that bad?

No.

Stop that

youtube.com/watch?v=fpeb56fVJ6A
It already happened, and it got too real sometimes
LOL

The only good Ben 10 was the original so as far as I'm concerned the bajillion of other reboots/sequels are just as bad

The first continuation isn't that bad

At least TTG and Ben 10 2k16 have actual action in them TTG being the superior.

I'd say Courage the Cowardly dog, but Ironically enough I doubt they'd have the balls to air half the crap they did back in the day with that show.

Shit got dark, but in the best most amusing way.

It was like loonytune slapstick with tim burton's ascetic and a touch of shrooms.

Dammit now I have to go watch courage again.

No, Jack kissed a girl and it made Sup Forumsmblr very upset and jealous because they've never kissed a girl.

Looney Tunes

Kids Next Door.

there is allot more action than nuPPG

>she sees the shota dick

It is more comedy than action, but it is still leagues above something like TTG or nuPPG

Hmmm could they even remake Johnny Bravo with the current PC culture?

"Omg he is trying to rape everyone!'

it could work if they mocked PC culture

But OP the new Ben 10 is lighthearted and cute.

My Monkey's Paw and this get of digits say Dexter's Lab will be the next on the chopping block

Toddler Gwen is oddly hot desu

Don't forget The Looney Toons Show and Be Cool Scooby Doo

>The Looney Toons
The Looney Tunes show is great
you mean Wabbit

What even is Wabbit

Good God, Ben 10 isn't even a decade old and it's already been rebooted and reinvented a half dozen or so times. Are we as a culture, creatively bankrupt or afraid of trying something new?

It's actually 12 years old

>This show premiered when I was still in elementary school and I had hope

>Double D is a tranny
>Showrunner: Lauren Zuke

THIS

Just a reminder
Ben 10 has always been total shit

>this show is old enough to have sex with
i feel old

I actually like nuBen and Gwen. The show has been rebooted for a new group of kids and the character design, plot lines and dialog reflect that.

That said, there are call outs to old cartoons, and jokes that make me laugh. The animation doesnt completely suck, and the villains are compelling on a level for their intended audience.

How many of you have actually watched more than 1 episode?

>looney tunes ben 10 keeps getting shat on
Sup Forums only wants edge and waifus from cartoons
its so fucking stupid

Delicious pale feet

t.shippingfag

They've never seen the sun.

T. Butthurt daughterfag

I thought they already did that.

It's leagues better than nuPPG and is more consistently watchable than TTG, but it's still not very good

Yeah, Alien Force was pretty good. Ultimate Alien wasn't "bad" per se, it just wasn't quite as good. It was fun at the very least.

Omniverse was terrible though. I think the only reason some people on Sup Forums like it is because of all the female characters it had for them to make into waifus.

Don't.
This is Sup Forums!

Nah, NuBen 10 came out better than Teen Titans Go and NuPowerpuff girls atleast.

Mega XLR

>implying /ourguy/ Antonucci would let that happen

>can't get Eddy's VA back since he quit to work in the oil fields of Canada

The tone is different from what was advertised and that's leading to disappointment. It didn't help that the last episode was basically filler that people only care about because Jack kissed a girl and Tumblr got upset.

>jack got over his 50 year suicidal depressive streak because of a dumb girl

Butthurt anti-Jashi fag detected.

No. Far from it. It's some of Genndy Tartakovsky's best work yet.

Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were fucking boring. i'm not going to say Omniverse was better than the original but at least it was fun to watch.

It's against the Bushido

I'm calling Shadshit will ruin her with a gap between her teeth like he usually does

>Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were fucking boring.
How were they boring? I found the Highbreed plot in S1-S2 of Alien Force to be really interesting, and Season 3 had a lot of interesting or fun episodes. And Ultimate Alien had a lot of fun shit, even a goddamned kaiju battle between an eldritch abomination and Ultimate Way Big.

> i'm not going to say Omniverse was better than the original but at least it was fun to watch.
It was fun at times, but I think it had way too many problems.

So he pulled a Mark Gatha?That's a shame.

It's horrible. Gwen doesn't act like Gwen. She feels like a completely new character.

>The tone is different from what was advertised
Elaborate. We're almost done with it and it's just more Jack, action and all, with a tad bit more character development.

I love Ben 10 at least he wasn't an ass towards Gwen during the OG days. And besides, Ben 10 was never something to be serious about. I love the show so far.

Literally, the only best thing to come out from that show.

Isn't he too busy being sued to do any shit like that?

He did Wendy's drawing... sooo...

No snarkyness?

Superior