Why cant this character perform?

Why cant this character perform?

The writers wont let her.

The writers wont let me

They want her to be Bobo fet

both movies i've really expected more to be done with this character

what a waste

Boba Fett is a punk ass in a neat costume.
He does fuck all and dies an embarrassing death.

>when Rose shouts after Phasma BTFO's Finn off the ledge and then she turns around and lights Rose up with that sexy sounding sidearm

K I N O

Yeah well. Mission accomplished I guess.

yeah, that's what he said

Except the neat costume

At least she had a cool fight scene. Boba Fett dies like a gigantic retard.

I respect you even though I wouldn't fuck you.. you are legit as Brienne, just stay the fuck away from star wars, they gave you a garbage tier character and it's never getting better

Name a more useless character in Star Wars.

Rose
She accomplishes literally nothing and prevents Finn from potentially stopping the first order's weapon.

Didn't her toy sell a bajillion units or something? I recall the reception to her costume being positive

Problem with this movie is it pretty much confirmed her relationship with Finn is nothing but face value antagonistic and there's nothing interesting to expand upon. People thought there was some mentor pupil thing going on but now it just seems like she never liked Finn.
I'd hope she's dead for good but she survived a super-duper-deathstar exploding.

>It's the exact same costume as a normal storm trooper except it's chrome

I'm not saying I have a better idea, but come on.

itt man children cry about how they cant handle an empowered female in their childhood mandream yet fail to realize the force is female.

She has a cool cape too

>gen 4 space glock with A2 front sight and a charging handle
I like that they cut the black plastic around the magazine release.

>cape is way more aesthetic in the full black variant

she looks so damn sexy

This character is humiliated to no end. She literally gets thrown into a garbage can in her debut. In this movie she gets bested in melee against Finn, who couldn't even beat a regular storm trooper.

manchild here, my only complaint with her is that the character goes almost completely unused.

i really wanted to care about her scenes in TLJ but you just can't with so little setup.

Phasma will return in the next movie and they'll do a face reveal.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

everything first order related is slick asf

because it was another diversity hire just for the sake of having le strong independent woman, without a hint of good writing or purpose

>Its all burned up
its gonna be lame

Why is her armor chrome? That would make her a prime target for an enemy sniper.

No, only the area exposed by the crack will be burned.

>ambushes Finn
>takes helmet off for dramatic reveal
>some character arrives in a space craft to pick Finn up, inadvertently crushing Phasma during landing

I'm just working off the expectations the movies are giving me.

It's made from a pimped out naboo ship according to the actual cannon
It's much tougher and can deflect blaster shots like seen in the movie.

one of Sheev's personal space yachts
Phasma is literally /ourgirl/

But she’s bulletproof

Wouldn't it decrease morale of every other stormtrooper that they have the "shit" armor while she gets the good armor?

Why don't all stormtroopers wear chrome armor then?

Why don't they have an elite unit of stormtroopers with this equipment for particularly sensitive missions?

ummmmm the schwartz is female sweetums

I admit, I love this design.
Shame Phasma didn't really do much.
Unless she eludes death again and returns once more in Ep. IX.

Is that new spaceballs movie still in the works?

They have those black armored guys

she probably will return. Supposedly Rian called her the "Kenny from South Park" of Star Wars or something. Can't say I'm thrilled she's been made into a joke but maybe they'll get her right in IX if she even shows up

what a waste

Probably because it's a very rare material and hard to create armor out of it. She gets to wear it because she's a commander.

>just randomly shows up for one scene and gets killed (read: could return in the future)
it's almost absurd how much TLJ fucked up every single thing it did. i think that TFA is a flawed movie but, jesus christ, it's not like every single subplot had a trilogy-ruining moment.

That solves problem #2 but not #1 and #3.

They don't give generals in armies the best guns. They have priorities outside of shooting guns and getting shot at. They're too important.

They can build starships that are dozens of kilometers long. If they can afford that shit they can absolutely afford the armor for a small elite squad.

#1 is a non issue, and #3 was already addressed with it being rare. She's not a general, she's commanding infantry on the front lines where she'll be using that armor.

Man, you sure convinced me by totally ignoring the argument.

What character

I just explained why it doesn't apply. Learn to read.

Everything around Phasma was retarded
>fuckhuge half-planet size base
>three chimping rebels just happen to stumble on the commander of base after opening first dooe
>into le trash
>nobody in whole base notices commander is missing

>phasma ready for battle for reals
>gets pwned by a chimp rebel
>falls into hole and dies

It's like they hate Gwendoline. Bet she didn't give pussy to kikes.

inwan her tonforce me to eat her batle pusy

>doesn't show character's face despite being played by a well known actress
What's the point? No one knows who played Fett so at least we have the curiosity of how his face looks like (until AotC, of course), but making a mystery for Phasma is dumb, when they showed her eyes in TLJ I just cringed at how stupid this all is.

Not the mention she is just a chrome trooper, her design isn't cool or original at all. And all she did was lose to the black janitor. Twice. I fucking hate this pointless character.

SJWARS POWER RANKINGS

1. Every Female character
2. Every Male character
-------------------
9001. Captain Phantasmer

>t.

what's so funny about typing like an imbecile

Actually she lost against chewie the first time.
But he still one-shotted her with a tackle and then threw her into a garbage dump, so not much more dignified.

Ummm she looks cool sweetie stay BTFO

They clearly set this up. She was in full armor and fell into fire with just her eye exposed. There was no definitive death scene considering we just saw that her armor protects from the blasters (and presumably explosions too). Last film will have her show up with scaring on that eye. Screen cap this.

Boba fett captures han solo before the empire,along with Leia and Chewie,and looks like space Clint Eastwood. Plate Trooper does nothing and dies,TWICE!!

Once she leaves the NAZIS she'll be able to solo 4 Sheevs.

i see your team is underperforming rookie, gather your team later and meet me in the shower room.

ill show you some *advanced* techniques

>keep your helmets on boys

>She slips while in the shower and slams her head on the ground, knocked unconscious as the other troopers leave awkwardly.

When does Boba fett capture them?

You have to expect JJ to deny Rian some of his set-up with how much of JJ's he destroyed.

>HNNGGGG
I can't repel amazon authority figures of that magnitude

Do you think JJ OR Rian realize she seems downright comical now?

The soy is strong with this one, be cautious

>no imposing buff amazon who is actually a klutzy qt pie gf

>tall as fuck
>in high heels
I'm not even a manlet and I feel intimidated

He follows them trough the garbage to Bespin. Then he captures them along vader and the empire and takes Solo with him.I remember one of the comics where he also tells vader to spread the rumors of Solo and Leia in danger to bait Luke,but he was already on his way to cloud city

at this point they might as well embrace her being a klutz

I think it's hilarious how blatantly obvious that it was a man fighting finn but they're still trying to push this "women are badasses" shit on us

what do you mean? That was Gwen in the armor the whole time

lol, sure, ok

gwen is actually a /big girl/ and shes already done fight scenes in got, theres litcherally no reason to use a stunt double

I hardly count vader and his storm troopers who rushed in behind them as being captured by Boba Fett. All he did was track them.

giv milkies

>track them
Still 100% more than what Phasma has done. She wasn't even the reason Finn and Rose got captured this time.

except if you seen her scenes in GoT and compare it to the fluid fast movie of the man in the chrome trooper suit in TLJ, you'll literally see the difference

JJ's set-up was just "lol mysterrrryyyyyy" there was never anything there to destroy. At least the Rey parentage actually serves the characters and her Mary Sue-ness was explained.

>phasma miraculously ends up
>meets an old maul and ventress
>they teach her the ways of the recurring comedic villain

>Phasma's backstory is she's essentially a barbarian woman from a planet the First Order conquered and she elected to join them.
>Her armor is made from hull of a prized(unnamed) Naboo vessel formerly owned by Palpatine
The visual encyclopedia made her seem a lot cooler than the movies have allowed her to be.

imagine how soft and supple her skin is. especially between her arm and tits. wew.

Still he did more than phasma and look cooler.He wasnt just a stormtrooper with a different colored armor,and in 6:13 minutes he became waay memorable.

should show up with a cybernetic implant over the eye or something

Yeah boba fett looked really fucking cool with his outfit jumbled together like spare parts and his helmet dented from han solo's penis

so shes basically wearing this

fun fact btw: sheev is also from naboo which is why he chose it and amidala to be the stepping stones to his rise in power

Name a better waifu, you literally can't

mfw we know that Phasma is Brienne of Tarth, who is among the best melee fighters in her universe, but Phasma gets bested by a piece of garbage character in this one

Because the overall message of the sequel trilogy is that women can't do anything right.

I hope it's Padme's personal vessel because there's something wonderfully morbid about it.

>Phasma's backstory is she's essentially a barbarian woman from a planet the First Order conquered and she elected to join them.
Jesus

Were gonna get a spinoff movie about her aren't we?

>yfw it's better than Empire

She saved Rey from getting BLACKED.

WE ARE SUBVERTING EVERY EXPECTATION U GUISE!!

THATS THE PINNACLE OF POSTMODERN HIGH ART!!

PLEASE GIVE US MONEY

Her armor melts and fuses with her skin, turning her into a metal Darth Sion without the Force. Or maybe with the Force.

>mfw it would unironically be my favorite star fight film

>Sheev uses his home planet to rise to power
>Anakin is too much of a bitch to look for Obi-Wan on his home planet because "muh sand"

and i thought disney fans couldnt get more retarded.Go watch feminist wars.

>finn killed her because she was a ((((yt))) woman who refused to get blacked

meanwhile being cheered on by a chunky chink

>just a tall storm trooper with chrome armor
>doesn't do anything cool or memorable
>other characters made fun of her at her face (i don't remember vader or fett getting quips)

bobba fett had a cooler design and did some stuff before dying like a punk in the last movie. the traitor storm trooper was more memorable than plasma. that's why they tried to make plasma better by having her say traitor a lot and have a staff thingy

How the fuck did she not know there was a lift there?
She was playing on home field.

>and her Mary Sue-ness was explained
Except it wasn't. As it stands, she's even more of a Mary Sue than she was before, since she has literally no reason to be as powerful as she is.

Then again, Leia is fucking Superman now and Snoke can force choke a guy on the other side of the galaxy, not to mention Luke's force projection and suicide at the end, so I guess no one needs a explanation anymore when it comes to the Force.