IT'S ME BOYS!! LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!!!!...

IT'S ME BOYS!! LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MELP9i_XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hThzlzR738w
youtube.com/watch?v=BaWa4ScfQXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eric Andre is great, you're just an ingrate

hey sam

Who?

DUDE SICK RANDOMS LMAO

BIRD UP

DUDE WHAT IF I JUST SMASHED THIS GUITAR ON THE GROUND AND YELLED AT PEOPLE AS THEY WALKED BY ME ON THE SIDEWALK

DUDE IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S LOW EFFORT

LMAO VIDEO QUALITY FROM THE 90s

These are supposed to be mocking Eric Andre yet they imitate him in a way that reminds me how funny he is

Literally perfected "so random" humor, something that so so so many comedians have failed at

XD

Would probably laugh if he delivered that line 2bh

>watching (((adult soym))

LEGALIZE RANCH

BIRD UP

HAHAGAHAHA LOOK IM SO RANDOM AAAAAAAAA

I gave birth to jeans
little baby jeans

I think there's still a lot of stuff on his show (moreso later on) that's more random than it is funny. He's got a way better ratio of gold to shit than Tim and Eric did though.

sup mello?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

doooo doo doo doo doo doooo~

"so random" humor isn't funny. ever.

>that bit where Hannibal and Eric had a contest to see who could hold the most babies in a public park and Hannibal just walks around telling the cameraman that he's not doing this stupid shit
>Eric loses his nerve and calls it after three or four babies anyway

No disrespect. Do you squirt? I ain't trynna drain your meat flaps, I'm just #hashtag askin'. My boy's trynna pop a drain in your beef glands, but I'm just trynna write some Super Nintendo Yelp reviews. What are you readin'? Mein Kampf?

You seem chill as fuck. Whats your credit card number?

But he doesn't even use random humor. He keeps reusing the same few jokes.

>oriental background actresses
>have sex with my wife
>I'm mulatto

What else ?

teetering on actual fucking felonies is ballsy.

the show's obviously fake and all those moms were actors, but for a second it seemed real

XDD FUCK that was a good one, you write for him, my man???

The worst show on television

>DUDE WHAT IF WE COPY THE TOM GREEN SHOW BUT WITH BLACK PEOPLE

That's funny. Tom Green is a misunderstood genius though.

Hey, what is up with you dude? You're being like a NARC right now, you're being so narcoleptic.

..VERY clean.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

His show was ahead of its time

hes not even a doctor
damn dangus

DUDE HOLDS UP SPORK LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

DUDE SUCH A RANDOM SANDWICH ORDER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LE RANDOM SANDWICH MAN XD

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4MELP9i_XQ

In this skit ,Tom ruins of bunch of elderly old women's innocent hobby by being fucking annoying and LE RANDOM in a way that isn't funny at all

Eric Andre a real 1, this guy a faggot

Who the fuck is tom green? Go to bed grandpa

I mean, if you were black and Jewish what career would you pursue? Something far out and artsy is the only way to go.
I lost a lot of respect for him when Colbert out-trolled him at the RNC with his stuffed weasel.

that RNC was dangerous as hell. pretending to be crazy and le randum in a massive crowd of actual violent and insane people was a stupid move

you perceive it as dangerous because conservatives scare you. your perception is not reality. really its an inversion of it

I need to find out if I'm ashkenazi jewish, up my chances of working in show business.

*destroys desk for the millionth time*

I think you would know if you had a Jewish mother

Yeah super dangerous going to a convention full of politicians, retard. Him being so liberal holds his non physical comedy back a little but some of the shit he says is hilarious.

He's extremely hit or miss. I think most of the interviews are hilarious, especially if the guest either doesn't know what's going on or if they think they know but still get fucked with. A great example is Jack Black. He clearly knew it was a comedy show and they still got good reactions out if him.

true, I can see why none of the footage he got here made it into the final product

youtube.com/watch?v=hThzlzR738w

I found it funny, but I get it.

the absolute best guest was lance reddick because he knew what he was getting into and turned it around on eric youtube.com/watch?v=BaWa4ScfQXc