What is the fucking purpose of this creature in the film other than for Disney to use to sell it as toys?

What is the fucking purpose of this creature in the film other than for Disney to use to sell it as toys?

how much cum is built up in your ballsack right now to even be socially needy enough to give a shit this topic that you want to discuss it? honest answers only please

90% of the shit thrown in star wars since ESB has been for the sole purpose of selling toys and merchandise.
Thats why they include new characters every single movie, kill them off and then next movie have more

Sneed your jets, Chuck

literally zero. they're at least twice as shameless a cashout as ewoks were. At least ewoks helped to make the point that good guys fighting for a good cause can overcome any adversity to win, even if they're teddy bears with rocks against space nazis.

die in a fucking fire normalshit

Marketing as well. It has been used in every fucking story about the movie. It is now associated

>normalshit
lawl
>only us weirdos never jerk off. our balls are the most blu color you will find in the universe. now leave us and allow us higher beings to discuss porgs

Fuck off queer. No one cares you want to suck porg dick

yes

Kill yourself reddit

What I really want to know is this: why did people get porgs tattooed on them before the movie was even out? Maybe I'm just a fag but I don't see how people can form a strong enough attachment to something to permanently mark your body with it before you even know if the movie is good or that creature serves a purpose.

It's because of the abundant puffins while filming wide shots on michael skellig island. a convenient way to sell merch and save editing time

I have to admit that they're really cute but they're just there for toys. Same with Chewie and 90% of what's in most of Star Wads, especially TLJ since none of the ships, aliens or props added anything to the movie.

Some people get Seinfeld tattoos.

SEINFELD TATTOOS

because millennials are retarded

but why bother giving them a pseudo-prominent role in the movie? If the planet can sustain life for humans can't it just be assumed in the background that it can sustain an ecosystem?

>Same with Chewie
Fuck you

The original star wars came from love

I legitimately wonder how much cum can fit inside of one of these things before its organs rupture.

That part is to sell toys.

Their origin is just because those fucking birds were all over the island.

This is so close to being an Onion article

to sell merch

Worse. It's Kotaku.

Maybe I suck at articulate writing sometimes but I meant Chewie in this movie was just for toys. He contributed absolutely nothing other than the 2 second scene of Luke being happy to see him.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

I'm still not sure what Rian was thinking by having that Porg shout this all of a sudden, before spending 5 full minutes of screentime goosestepping.

>something exists for monetary gain
>HENCEFORTH: it is bad

Behold: the millennial mindset. Laid bare before you in its absolutely flawed embryo.

>Disney passed on the Angry Birds movie because they thought it would flop
>The Angry Birds movie ended up being a hit
>Angry Birds sells a shitload of toys and merchandise
>Disney demands that Angry Birds type characters be included in TLJ
>TLJ is flopping because it’s a soulless sell out

Fuck Disney

you really like angry birds, huh?

Sole purpose of every SW character is to sell toys. They've added pointless cute comic relief characters from the beginning.

TLJ probably broke even on merch sales before the fucking movie even came out. Underperforming by SW standards doesn't mean it flopped.

So that tiny little kids will see it and ask their parents to take them to see the movie with the cute bird thing

Theyre not even cute wtf were they even thinking

>dude you need a gf lmao

>we want the Minions audience

>What is the fucking purpose of this creature in the film other than for Disney to use to sell it as toys?
They had an issue early in production with a location shoot where Puffin birds kept turning up in the shots, it was more cost effective to CGI over them than to digitally remove them.

That's already been said.

Everyone ignores it to say their meme

that's an even worse reason holy shit, intentionally making these things to sell is at least a financially savvy idea but cgi'ing puffins that kept getting in shots is like criminal negligence.

Stop projecting

Where is my Disgruntled Porgs app?

>Underperforming by SW standards doesn't mean it flopped

That’s true if you’re not talking about a Star Wars movie. It is underperforming by Star Wars standards, and it IS Star Wars.

wtf i tolerate porgs now

I think Raimi had a hand in writing Episode 8.

>that deleted scene where Chewbacca stands up and sieg heils a 10 foot painted portrait of Hitler while continuously roaring for 10 minutes

Tattoos are retarded in general, but
Seinfeld has been around for a couple decades and is considerex

>its time for the rabbis, to end
I would understand this line if it wasn't followed by a 5 minute sequence of stock footage from Nazi rallies

>and yet he's in this thread arguing that arguing about porgs are useless

"""""People""""" are just animals, user.

Read the Bible.