RIP Nova Prime

Why did they cancel it, Sup Forums?

Why? After only seven issues?

Bad sales. Rich will still be around after this.
So far all we know he'll be in is GotG, which I'm not looking forward to.

It's weird cause they were always sold out after a day when I went to my comic shops.

Probably some guy who bought tons of issues to make the sales seem better. I bought 4 issues of each issue Scarlet Spider when that was on the march to cancellation.

Because Sup Forums keeps saying BUYING COMICS LOL instead of actually buying comics

Low sales, plus Marvel being Marvel.

Sam was one of the three major figures in pre-solicit marketing for "Champions" alongside Kamala and Miles. For some reason or another, the latter two got to keep their ongoings while Sam was cancelled. Furthermore, Sam and Rich were put up alongside Kamala/Carol and Miles/Peter in the promotional artwork for Marvel's upcoming "Legacy" series, yet they are not getting a one-shot at all.

From my perspective, Marvel is looking to give the main "Nova" name and focus back to Rich while keeping Sam around as Nova, but not in an ongoing on his own.

Marvel can't give titles a year to play out, but can flood the shelves with their major event crap.

All I fucking want is for Rich to legit re-establish the Nova Corps.

It's so god damn frustrating.

Apparently he already did and it's going to be explained when in Deadpool for some reason.

I don't think they should have ever been rebuilt

How did that series get so many issues when Sam can't stay afloat for more than a dozen or so at a time?

I did my part Sup Forums

did you?

It was a different time, and Rich doesn't have the same reputation Sam has.

Because Abnett and Lanning are geniuses.

Deadpool? Why the fuck?

Marvel's a fucking mess top to bottom.

I did.

Why did they break up again?

>first appearance
>le EPIC FAIL

heh.

>Vision's dog
That's awesome.

It's still alive right?

Somebody fuck somebody else's wife.

Yep!
Think he cameo'd early in Champion as well.

>that sad Sam action figure
God damn user why would you make me feel this way

Nope. I refuse to buy any Marvel books after what they did to Thor. Might reconsider once present day Thor gets back Mjolnir.