>audience is polarized
>people keep discussing the movie for two years straight

Whedon "makes" DC movie
>critics hate it
>audience don't give a shit
>movie flops hard
>no one's discussing it after a month
Will WB ever learn?

i've never actually met anyone who likes any of the snyder DC movies so i have this suspicion that no one actually does and whenever someone defends him here it's an unsubtle troll
prove me wrong

They don't want to tell you they like it because they know you'll sperg out at them as if they just admitted to liking cp.

Funny how the meme media is being so defensive of TLJ when it's just a shitty version of what Snyder and Terrio accomplished in BvS.

How many people do you know that give unsolicited opinions on movies? Do you assume no one likes any movie they don't outright blurt out praise about?

I genuinely like Man of Steel, it's flawed as fuck but I still like it, I can watch it over and over. BvS and JL are piles of shit though, I have a feeling MoS was so good because of Nolan, once he left the picture WB's DC films went to shit, though Wonder Woman was alright, I'd love for that director to do a proper Superman movie

why sperg? i would just react the same way i do when someone says something embarassing; pretend it didn't happen and swiftly steer the conversation in a new direction while privately reflecting on how weird and gross they are.

>"hahaha yeah man, yeah. How about them Dodgers!"
You wonder why no one talks about mildly controversial things with you, it's still sperging even if you think you're being smooth.

>You wonder why no one talks about mildly controversial things with you, it's still sperging even if you think you're being smooth.

yeah, that's so interesting. what other movies have you watched lately?

>yeah, that's so interesting. what other movies have you watched lately?
Do you ever think your friends talk about you behind your back "This autist really can't stand us talking about anything but his pre-approved list of movies" "Yeah just humour him and don't bring up anything, it's easier than dealing with him sperging out."

>shitty version of shit
really makes you think

you bet, bud. what did you think of the new blade runner?

Oh I am sorry the credits for JL that it's directed by Soy Snyder.

That's a nice way of saying fanboys spamming it

Both movies were made by Snyder. Whedon just added a couple minutes of quips and made some color adjustments in post production. Is Snyder really such a bad director that someone finishing up HIS movie by adding like 10 minutes worth of reshoots completely overshadows the other 150 minutes Snyder directed?

>like 10 minutes worth of reshoots completely overshadows the other 150 minutes Snyder directed?

yes, because superman and flash were the best parts of this film and Snyder obviously didn't direct their scenes

>wh-hedon didn't do ANYTHING!!!!!
JL was a 3 hour movie. It's a 2 hour movie now. Over 1 hour of content entirely cut, not to mention the Snyder scenes that were reshot with pet semetary quips, and the last minute action figure overhaul of Steppenwolf's design
The best parts of the movie were Snyder anyway (Flash slowmotion getting fucked by Supes, History lesson, Batman kicking Parademon ass)

there are people who genuinely love and defend these movies like idiots do with the prequels. it's pointless arguing with them because they're all fanboys who are too deluded to see reason.

Dude brown people LOVE it.

Just checked the BVS youtube trailer on a whim and these are literally the top comments.

they are just trolls and contrarian teenagers.

Shitception

>audience is polarized

Always happens when something good came out, Snyder's movies are thought-inducing and full of subtle imagery that reminds of greek and all that ancient art liek statues and european churches and stuff, MoS and BvS are the closest thing we have to a mix between an artsy movie and a blockbuster.
Don't mind my opinion, it will be written in every cinema book in 20 years.
As for the story, it was simply too smart for certain audience, people dismiss a complex story with complex characters as something nonsensical, they just can't understand that.

soy snyder what sort of insult is that considering the man is testosteronic as hell?

liar. Snyder didn't finish the movie, and Whedoon Re-shot many scenes, cut a lot of content and storylines and inserted a lot of bad scenes and humor

well to be honest the criticism to mos and bvs never made much sense and it's mostly nerd snark and histeria. They aren't egregiously stupid and convoluted the movies like the prequels; snyder's movies are well done and the nerd reception is just linkable to nerds over reacting to minor stuff or to stuff that they didn't like.

I would love for more movies like MoS and BvS: ultimately spectacular block busters but carefully crafted and with intriguing themes. High low brow I would say; while stuff like avengers would be lowest of the low brow.

MoS and BvS are frivolity made with Love and Craft and Intelligence: Avengers is frivolity made with frivolity and stupidity

Too bad warner bros instead of owning their products they got scared by nerd screaming and the movie making 800 billion instead of infinity and back tracked hard on jl, releasing a farcical turd

You can say all you want about disney, but at least they are trying to pay bloggers and media to defend the last shit they released instead of just nodding and saying "Yeah yeah it sucks bad! Next movie will be completely different we swear!"

people keep talking about how bad it was and some stupid fucks actually fell for the "deep" meme and think a bad movie about two toys punching each other has any deep

Well, by that logic Justice League is a fucking masterpiece.

Which could've been if Snyder did what he wanted to do since the beginning

no they're brilliant movies with impressive visuals

You're correct OP, WB should keep trying to make movies so shockingly bad that people can't help but keep talking about them instead of bland, bullshit movies that no one gives a shit about.

correction: the production values confused you into thinking you were looking at something other than shit and watery ejaculate.

He lost the war for mainstream culture. Prepare for another decade of Marvel capeshit. The media willed it.

mainstream culture grew out of "grunge" in the 90s.

Christ just stop already you massive faggot. You are replying to everyone here as if Snyder raped your mother.

not an argument

I'm glad you are able to come into that insight

>Christ just stop already you massive faggot. You are replying to everyone here as if Snyder is your mother.

Made two posts. Unlike the mentally ill fucktard you who have replied to everyone ITT. Find a shrink.

>no one even enjoys shitting on the DCEU anymore
>threads are now the one guy trying to troll anyone he can for any (you)s he can get, even going so far as to accuse others of being him

... its pretty sad to see the DCEU end this way, actually. I was holding out hope that, maybe, the next movie would tie everything together somehow. But JL just kinda killed that for everyone I guess.

Of course you get discussions if you fuck up Superman and Batman at the same time.

>mfw BvS is legitimately one of the best capeshit movies in existence

>mfw making a smug unquantifiable claim

>i would just react the same way i do when someone says something embarassing; pretend it didn't happen and swiftly steer the conversation in a new direction while privately reflecting on how weird and gross they are.
You're a horrible, soulless person.

>prequels are bad
>mos and bvs are bad
>the force awakens is great
At what point did you realize Rebbit Leddit Memedia are bunch of hacks and are wrong about everything?

You are so lucky.

The normies (reee) that like TFA and the rest of the stuff you don't like aren't the same people who shit on the prequels and the DCEU for being horrid failures in every respect.

rlm never said TFA was great you brainlet. they even did a plinkett review of it.

>the same people who shat on MoS because NOT MUH SUPE are now defending Luke Skywalker being a child murderer
>next SW movie is being written by Terrio
LMAO

>yfw when still making bitchy comments because people liked a good movie instead of hating on it for no good reason at all

bait

prequels are bad though. Too much bad\ridicolous stuff and shit main story (ani's fall)

They are Disney shills.
>TFA is amazing guise Rey isn't a mary sue
Imagine defending these cucks

This. Was gonna say the same thing. Find it ironic critics hated that snyders supes cos he wasn't saving cats from trees and batman killed people but give TLJ rave reviews and think turning luke into a grumpy potential child murderer is original and bold

They literally are. I browse a few normie forums, and the same exact people who praise MCU and nu-Wars to high heavens are shitting on prequels, MoS and BvS like clockwork. There's no way this isn't a media psyop.

And the irony is that Superman has an ongoing character in DCU, Luke is dead and his arc is over. Super can be redeemed if he eventually grows into the Superman that fans liked. Luke can no longer be redeemed.

I know a few people like in real life but their defenses boil down to bullshit like . The type of "dude the movies are really bad but that one scene? DUDE!" Where they acknowledge the movies failed in every way, shape, and form, but they'll praise a few scenes or some barely functional driving concept they managed to pick up upon, that would've been great had it been executed properly.

These movies are basically the same shit as you'd see on any episode of MST3K. No one spends years of their lives to try to make something that will only ever be a total joke. Most all the movies on MST3K have some good ideas buried under the shitty budgets and the idiotic acting and the poor editing. Then if you see whats under all the shit, you might feel bad for the filmmakers, or feel vaguely superior to hosts for not "getting" what you did. then if you run with this feeling you end up defending the DCEU on 4chn for four fucking years.

We talk about Snyder the same way we talk about Tommy Wiseau and The Room.

This passive-aggressive cunt post holy shit. You must be one insufferable motherfucker.

This.

Whats passive aggressive about it?

The amount of energy you put into barely making a coherent post desperately cloaking fanboy bias

>barely coherant

I had no trouble understanding it. Are you suffering cognitive dissonance?

nothing was barely coherent about his post

>Is Snyder really such a bad director that someone finishing up HIS movie by adding like 10 minutes worth of reshoots completely overshadows the other 150 minutes Snyder directed?

Yes, have you watched his other movies, they're terrible, I watched Man of steel this weekend and holy shit, it was worse than I remember, it lacked proper structure, no narrative, reality show cinematography, desaturated colours are ugly and made movie look cheap, poorly edited, it was a disaster of a movie.

That's not what cognitive dissonance means you thesauraus spouting retard.

Took ya that long to read the preamble of the wiki page, huh.

the movie is bad because, duh, it's totally bad, heh (/goes back to reading hundreds of star wars comic books)

but I like mos and bvs superman I don't want the JL version :(

call me paranoid but I don't think there is anything genuine and impartial behind the mainstream "critics" reception of these two movies ;)

>I intentionally used words I don't know the meaning of
Tell your boss Marvel deserves better shitskin shills

Criticisms were listed, though. Why don't you wan to respond to them?

Well considering TLJ had a bigger second weekend drop than BvS and lower audience score all around the world but I don't see the 9000 articles about any of it like it happened with BvS. Surely it must be a coincidence

Snyder is pretty much the exact opposite of a soyboy. He caters to brainless 17 year old Midwest football players/Marine recruits.

Might want to keep reading that wiki page.

There's been ten times as many TLJ articles as there were BvS articles though.

Soyboy is just the term for one type of numale. The ones that basically embrace their complete lack of masculinity but still get laid because girls on birth control are locked at the stage of their menstrual cycle where they're attracted to femininity.

zacks just the other type of numale. Instead of admitting he's completely lacking in masculinity, he tries to overcompensate. Its pointless because his testosterone is still practically zero.

t. James Gunn fan

>he didn't like slither

gotg2 was a pile of shit though, I'll give you that.

>he's not masculine because he looks masculine
The state of MCUcks

He doesn't look masculine. He looks like hes overcompensating.

This is a difficult concept to understand for people who think loud mufflers are cool.

It's ok acting like a man is clearly trying too hard.

>acting

Key word there. Men don't need to act, they are.

Damn I'm enlightened by your sheer masculinity

*tips*

I enjoy the Sup Forums practice of attempting to turn total lack of counter-arguments into victory.

you scamps you.

I would have loved if Warner owed their movies and kept going in the same direction.

I would have loved a Darkseid controlled superman literally MURDERING innocent people and the justice league cooperating to take him down. No quippy light hearted shit but a big FUCK YOU to man of steel "muh collateral damage" detractors and with evil superman literally killing thousands

Critics are almost all lefties, they love any movie that pushes the narrative they like. good or bad, TLJ is a prime exmample.

Snyder is seen as a guy pushing toxic masculinity in his movies, so they hate him.

>Snyder's movies are thought-inducing and full of subtle imagery that blah blah blah...
Ah yes the whole DC movies are too dark and edgy for normies to understand excuse. Keep telling yourself that.

>Always happens when something good came out

no it doesn't

brown people love two things
1. snyder flicks
2. paul walker

/fit/ goes to bed dreaming about other men's balls.

>*enjoys The Last Jedi*

ummm.... no he actually looks like a middle aged man who takes care of his body. like if I saw him in the street I'd assume he's a veteran or coach or something. I think you're making shit up to make yourself feel better and its pretty pathetic

Not really a fan of either capeshit universe but I saw justice league last night, and holy shit, gal godot can’t act for shit. No facial expression whatsoever throughout the entire movie. She’s like the anti Emelia Clarke.

>t. boy who has never seen an actual veteran or coach

Okay. I hated Joss Whedon as a person before it was cool, so let me school you here.

Who Joss Whedon is as a person is irrelevant. He's a damn good writer(muh quips), yeah, he's witty, when did being witty become a bad thing?

Joss Whedon made Firefly. He knows his shit. This movie flopped because he was only hired to do reshoots, which I'm sure improved the movie immensely.

I am a veteran...

Oh I didn't realize I was talking to a permanent adolescent.

oh wait, I did

This. It's worse than the worst. A meme tier.

What a sad pitiful reply. This is what beinf an MCUck boils down to.