"Dad, who's posting on Sup Forums after midnight?"

>"Dad, who's posting on Sup Forums after midnight?"
>"Alcoholics, the unemployable, angry loners..."

Well, which one describes you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw8AW8LMNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the Sup Forums version of the Sup Forums pic related?

Europoor

Angry loner

Alcoholic, angry loner with a stable career and decent income reporting in.
Thinking this may be the year I hang myself.

All of the above. I pray to the gods every day that I might be granted a swift death

I work at night
so angry loner

Why pick just one?

unemployable angry loner. I gave up alcohol, but in reality it just made me angrier

Unemployed.
An angry loner.
And I'm addicted to weed, not alcohol

>he doesnt work for a high school and get Christmas break off with he kids

Not even vacation time kek

Same.
>tfw getting paid to post this

Has anyone noticed how day people are always the biggest fucking faggots on the planet?
Everyone I've ever known who was ever cool stays up past midnight most nights.

Midnight to 2 AM is my most creative time, I feel a slight buzz from being sleepy but it's just enough to space me out of day to day bullshit

Angry loner but also christmas break.

unemployed happy loner.

>Married
>Happy
>Employed
the fuck then I am doing here ?!

>Married
>Happy
pick one

>both
Because i have chosen the right woman, i didn't seek the most attractive woman in the world, I just chosen the one that understands me.

>i have chosen the right woman
you chose the right woman all right, the one that bangs all the niggers while you're at work

No woman will ever understand you.

last one, I have skills and don't drink

it's 7:30 in straya

I'm sure Jamal loves sucking your dick.

Night shift security who gets a morning BJ from the fiancee after getting off work at the crack of dawn. Moderate alcky though because beer is best

I’m with you. Happily married but my life was Sup Forums before then and I’ve never given it up. Wife is asleep so here I am.

yes she do, but i had to search long and not expect a top model or miss universe.
not every woman is a whore mate.

I'm not drunk right this minute. The rest, sure.

How ugly is your wife then?

maybe a 6/10, ugly enought to make my life happy and not turn me into a spending machine for her desires.

How much money do you spend on this bitch a year? What does she do for you?

>Well, which one describes you, Sup Forums?

"the unemployable" fits quite nicely. otherwise i dont drink and i am a loner but im not angry.

As someone who dominated a black guy in bed and got him to literally worship my dick, yes i can say for a fact jamal loved it

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

He probably didn't really worship your dick, he just pretended to.

SNEED FEEDS A SEED

t.soyboy

I guarantee she is cheating on you frequently

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

HAHAHA LOOK! HE IS HOLDING A CELL PHONE! LE EPIC KEIT-AI REFERENCE LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LELELELE

LEEEEL FINDS A WAY AMIRITE MY LE KOMER/a/DES? HAHAHA WOOOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS POSTING AND GOING TO r/keitai TO POST THIS CLASSIC MOMENT

HOLY SHIT SUCH A FUNNY FUNNY MEME! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO HILARIOUS IM GONNA CUM IM CUMMING UPVOTES MY LELS ARE IJ ORBIT LE XD THE KEITAI MEME IS JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS FOR SOME REASON IM TOTALLY NOT FROM REDDIT

She sucks my dick every year on my birthday, and sometimes handjobs if her son is out at the grandmother's or something

>her son
Your wife's son?

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a live-action film

Meme magic is amazing.

A+ job nigger

I'm on Sup Forums while watching Orville. It really is like Star Trek with more modern humor.

Keit-Ai findet einen Weg.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrw8AW8LMNk

That sounds terrible.

His eyes popped out of his skull harder than my erection came out of his pants when he laid eyes on it. I dominated him the whole time and he loved every moment.

Yes she has a child from her previous marriage

Thanks

none of the above

Blacks are very superstitous I doubt he thinked your dick is God. Jesus would get mad.

might not be for everyone but it's refreshing imo

I'm angry and alone but i'm not angry that i'm alone like that implies.

It's not that bad, it started out pretty poorly (first two episodes felt like they were all getting accustomed to their roles) but became enjoyable in a sort of goofy way. It has Seth MacFarlane's slightly childish humour moreso at the beginning but becomes more serious later on, with some very funny moments (the leg, glob sex etc.). It's worth watching the first few episodes to see if you like it, but it's definitely not for everyone.

I get it.

You can only pick one. Which one do you pick?

1. Ability to fly up to 100 mph up to an altitude of 10,000ft with no ill effects except rumpled clothes and hair.

2. You are given the GPS coordinates to 250 million dollars in mixed bills that is buried 20 ft below the surface in a New Mexico desert.

3. A Key to a locked room in the closest university. Opening the door leads to an alternate dimension where all people have disappeared. All vehicles are neatly parked in their driveways, docks, runways, etc. Powerplants and other utilities and the like are still somehow running, although close inspection will cause them to stop running. Anything can pass through the doorway between dimensions. 5 other random people in your city of roughly the same age as you are given keys to the same place as well.

4. You get to fuck the woman of your dreams and she legitimately enjoys it, but she leaves forever the morning after.

5. Mystery Box. To be revealed in 20 minutes.

Mystery Box

The box! The box!

I PICK NOTHING!

gimme 3 sneed

Is this just an excuse to post your shitty fanfiction, Sup Forums?

You would have to be some kind of idiot not to take the box

>feed
or
>seed
Sneed???

I choose flying but I want to know what the box option is

Why would you think a gay nigger wpuld care about what jesus thought?

i was all three. After one year i´m just the last one
FCK NGS

iktf

>normie friend wants me to get my life back together
>sometimes I fool myself into thinking I have a chance

The mystery box contains a BBC for your wife! Congratulations!

It's time.

The opening of the box in conjunction with the user picking option 3 has caused a rip in the space-time continuum. Anons who picked options 4 or 5 are sent into the past at random points in the universe's 14 billion year history. Anons who picked options 1 or 2 were not affected and granted their wish. The mystery box contents were pic related.

yeah right, like I'm married

Angry loner who would be alcoholic if he moved out of his parents house

Alcoholic, married with my dream career and finding zero fulfillment.

Fuck

I assume you're not religious then.

Correct, more trouble than it's worth. I don't live in a podunk suburb where you only know people through a place of worship so that community aspect isn't necessary.

Maybe if you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior you wouldn't be an alcoholic with zero fulfillment or purpose in life.

shh, the goyim don't need to know that spiritual fulfilment is important not only to understand yourself but also happiness

so you're telling me that some jew died and I should be happy, yeah that makes sense yup
>implying I'm a goy

jews can be goys

More like that God became incarnate and died for your sins so that you might live. But also before he died he ministered for years letting you know what to avoid in life. Guess what, getting drunk on alcohol is up there. Why would you willingly contribute to your lack of fulfillment by being dependent on mind altering substances.

>Sup Forums
>married

All you did was remind how lonely I'll be come Valentines ;_;