Do you think Mike is happy?

Do you think Mike is happy?

No

I hope not

if you were a youtube backed up by Sup Forums I think you can be happy

he has a fuckload of autistic Sup Forums children that would die for him. Of course he's happy

Probably significantly happier than people who make threads asking about his happiness.

he should be. I get the depressed thing is his shtick but if he is actually depressed he deserves to be slapped.

If he were actually depressed he wouldn't be making videos so frequently.

>it's an user starts 10 RLM threads but fails to force a sticky episode

Is he drinking?

Absolutely!

Why do you suggest anyone here wants a sticky? For what purpose?

Well he got what he wanted.

he could be moderately depressed

No one is.

who isn't

If you haven't already, watch their TLJ Review with the idea in mind that he's pretending to be above it and that it totally doesn't bother him at all.
Rich doesn't care and will disregard anything the second it's dumb to him, Jay only tries to the opposite of what the Internet does, Mike is the only one that still cares deeply about star wars, but doesn't like showing it because he doesn't want to be grouped up with all the star wars crazies.

You'll see how dead he is inside once you have this in mind while watching it.

Me. Stop being a bunch of pussies.

He's locked himself into bitching about every Star Wars, there's going to be a new Star Wars every year for the rest of eternity and he's tired of talking about Star Wars already.

I'd shoot myself to escape it.

downies. if its normalcy why is it considered abnormal

and yet here you are

He has autistic children shilling for him 24/7 here, so why wouldn't he be?

yes you can, just gotta medicate yourself until you're a husk. Works for me.

Mike is the one responsible for Disney becoming deathly afraid of the prequels and locking Star Wars into eternal rebels vs empire. Mike killed Star Wars.

Couldn't have worded it better.

durrrrr i dunno "user"

Peter O'Toole didn't get one for a few years after he died.

No, Lucas killed star wars, he merely put a magnifying glass.
Lucas began destroying SW with RoTJ, then the Special Editions and finally with the Prequels.

What's your point? Why would RLM need a sticky?

What's yours?

You (or someone within the reply chain you have injected yourself into) are making the claim that someone who watches RLM wants a sticky thread for some reason. You haven't established what that reason might be therefore there is no logical reason to conclude anyone is attempting to procure a sticky.

It's ok, I don't have friends either.

for the sheer prestige of it, mike

Fuck me i remember that
Board was literally haunted

He was, once upon a time.

>jay is FTM trans
that explains so much

Nah he was just a top qt.

it's his own fault fuck you and fuck rlm

Reminder that the mental patient that stalks the RLM people makes this threads to get them banned from here.
Get help you crazy shithead.

>Mike and Jay

That's funny as shit lel

No. You can tell the latest Star Wars movie destroyed him. He allowed himself to be a little less cynical about that franchise and get his hopes up only to have them mercilessly crushed. He looks constatnyl on the verge of crying in the review video.

He almost threw up a little admitting that it was worse than the prequels.

If he stalks RLM can he explain why all their movies are fucking shit?