MAX LANDIS SEXAUL ASSAULT DAY 5

THE LATEST MAX LANDIS SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS

>"One of the worst parts about Max Landis is that I have encountered numerous times at various places and he never remembered me. One time even introducing himself to me and trying to act all buddy buddy."

>"I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy."

>"I knew him personally for a few years because an ex was his best friend. His mistreatment of myself, other women, and his ex girlfriends resulted in the dissolution of my relationship as well as my ex’s friendship with him. I know many, many women with accounts (several being good friends of mine) of his sexual abuse, misconduct, manipulation, coercion, and assault.

>Hell, he violently shoved me at a party once when I tried to stop him from harassing an ex who wanted him to leave her alone."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/943954089041416192
twitter.com/AaronFlux/status/944684533827346432
twitter.com/WizardFunMan/status/944774265223524357
twitter.com/WizardFunMan/status/944762808809304064
twitter.com/SidizenKane/status/945933998596939776
youtube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8
twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/944676235950440448
youtube.com/watch?v=x3SxEOvAOEg
twitter.com/plentyofalcoves/status/944296301356879873
twitter.com/alicialutes/status/945045563648569344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares Zoe Quinn

>>"I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy."

Based

lmaoooo look at this nigga head

Being rude=/= sexual assault

None of this is sexual assault.

>he violently shoved me at a party once
Fucking rapists, I swear. Always raping people in public like this. Seriously though, since when has being a cunt become raping?

>I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it
The nerve of this guy

>>"I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy."

yeah I need to come out about my Landis story as well.

>I saw Max Landis at a Comic book store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything....

Dude look at him he's clearly a worse version of Weinstein. His movies are pure shit I'm glad the Jews kicked him outl

>no source
don't care

Landis is a goofy moron, but not rapist material

Fucking idiots saw this work during that Alabama election so they want to try it everywhere

>get up in someones business
>act surprised when they push you out of the way
Im sure he deserved to have someone up in his business but come on

LINK
LINK

Guys, this is hard for me to type, but I really need to get it out. I was in line at Starbucks and Max walked in with a group of friends. I was so excited, he's like one of my all time favourite screen writers. So I said "Hey, can I-" and he cut me off. I started to shake, how could he do something so cruel and base in public. I looked around and everyone was acting like things were normal, I was there with tears in my eyes from this unprovoked attack, and people just gave him a pass because his dad killed three people and got away with it. I don't blame them, they must have been fearing for their lives just like me. So I just chuckled and said "Sorry..." can you believe it, I had to actually apologise to my rapist in front of all the whitnesses to my own rape.

I am currently being treated for PTSD and a number of anxiety related conditions as a result of this. I spend $15,000 a month on medical bills to treat this. Please donate whatever you can to my Patreon, thanks.

twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/943954089041416192

>Max Landis is rampant enough of an active threat to women that multiple friends of mine have personal stories of abuse to share about him, and I'm not one of those people who has any friends in the entertainment industry to hear gossip from about these sorts of people.

>That and he isn't exactly a guy where people say "well, if the sexual assault allegations are true that's terrible, but I can separate the art from the artist." People totally in the dark about that stuff still tend to avoid his work because frankly he's also a terrible writer.

>I'm not in the habit of asking for finer details when friends confide in me about these things, but my understanding is he goes for the whole "casting couch" sort of coercion, coupled with long term stalking in publicly visible fashion, at the least.

twitter.com/AaronFlux/status/944684533827346432

>If it sounds like I have a negative opinion of #MaxLandis, its because I do. He's hurt people close to me and based on my own experience, he's an awful person to be around. Karma's a bitch.

>One of the worst parts about Max Landis is that I have encountered numerous times at various places and he never remembered me.

The world is getting insane

>Getting ''abused'' by a dyel soyboy

The absolute state of modern women

So has anyone actually specifically said anything?
Everything just seems to be "he did something assholish to me" or "I know someone who was abused by him, but i won't say any details".

twitter.com/WizardFunMan/status/944774265223524357

twitter.com/WizardFunMan/status/944762808809304064

Hes admitted on podcasts and on twitter before that hes treated exgirlfriends like shit

Which makes him a bad person. But being a bad person and a rapist are not the same thing.

twitter.com/SidizenKane/status/945933998596939776

>Bright or not, nepotism or not, "Rey is a Mary Sue" or not, Lax Mandis is a shitty person who's harmed multiple women and needs to be booted from the industry. This would be true even if he were some creative genius who clawed his way up from obscurity. Fuck him.

>(Those other things are emblematic of how he treats women and gets away with whatever, of course)

>(and yes, none of this is new. It's been one of those "open secrets" for years)

Not really. It generally just seems like it's driven by vaguely pissed off people who wont actually give any real details. He might just be exceptionally easy to hate

(You)

>SecretGamerGrrl

What a fucking rapist!

Nope. No one has stepped forward and even said "he sexually assaulted me." They're all repeating vague things they've supposedly heard from other people.

Thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened to him. Here's a video on that from 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8

>not remembering having previously met a woman is now rape

Oh god I am fucked.

Announcing to everyone that it's a secret you're a gamer and a girl says a lot about a person

All this because he named the jew in his shitty netflix movie

Oh dude, Max Landis totally raped my one friend and put her into the hospital. Like he straight up fucking knocked her out. He was screaming FALCON. I'm not gonna name names though.

We need to get rid of him.

Well, if you don't remember her, how can you remember whether or not you raped her?

Atheist: 0
Christians: 1

>Multiple friends say he is a rapist

>I can't give details though because omg listen and believe

>He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it
This is literally rape now

Max can rape me if he keeps producing kino

Fake and gay. Max sucks literal cock.

>why istv all over this weak willed spencer haired homosexual heroine addict ?

Max Landis isn't gay?

checkmate athiests

twitter.com/MollyMcIsaac/status/944676235950440448

>When my ex brutally assaulted me, Max Landis told our social group that I was a crazy liar. He dismantled my support system and victim blamed me. I know women he has assaulted. I don't doubt the allegations for a second.

That's not Max Landis, it's his stunt double. Maybe he's the one causing all the problems?

youtube.com/watch?v=x3SxEOvAOEg
HAHAHA GET RAPED

>SecretGamerGrrl

If this is the kind of person accusing him, I am absolutely not interested in hearing them out.

your right
he doesnt have rainbow colored hair and there are no cocks in his mouth

What's gay got to do with anything? He's a man and he shoved me, that's literally rape.

So basically all her friends think she's a liar, and she hates him

Is this saying that her ex is Landis, or just that Landis was an asshole once again?

Max Landis's career is deader than those little chink kids his daddy helicoptered.

Good joke, 10/10

>I have encountered numerous times at various places and he never remembered me

literally rape

Is this scandal the sexual equivalent of the ABSOLUTE MADMAN MEME
Did Max Landis even catcall anyone ever in his life?
this is so borign

twitter.com/plentyofalcoves/status/944296301356879873

>Multiple people (with verified accounts, some of whom work in TV/have worked with him/etc) have tweeted publicly accusing Max Landis of sexual assault

how will RLM react?

I'm willing to bet he probably tricked ladies into thinking his normal couch was a casting coach, and really pissed them off when they didn't get anything for it, but that's about it. I assume the vagueness of it all is just so they don't actually get sued for defamation or whatever, but I have no idea just how one skirts that

but.. no one has actually accused him

they're... they're accusing him of being accused.

Listen and believe you shitlord.

This. He's been accused of being accused by "friends."

>Anna Akana

NO HONKING

>some whore accuses inocent guy of raping her
>gives 0 proofs
>guy's life is instantly ruined anyway

Fuck. Living in America must be a living hell

Has Landis even done any casting? I always thought he was just a comic book writer. Isn't Bright his first real movie project?

What the hell? He's worked on movies long before comics. Didn't you even hear of Chronicle?

Yeah but women are being oppressed daily, so it's only fair.

>my ex is stalking me
>I don't care lol

literally rape.

>stop dating creeps

this passes for rape in 2017.

>MAX LANDIS DIDN'T REMEMBER MY FACE
>FUCKING RAPIST

Max Landis is 100% correct in this conversation and it's baffling that anyone could think this qualifies as harmful material to his character.

im literally shaking as i read

>I don't know why my dick attracts light sockets, but it does
>DUDE STOP STICKING YOUR DICK IN LIGHT SOCKETS
I was raped :(

I have, but you generally don't hear much about the writers on a movie project, especially because it's usually more than just 1. Like I know that dude who did the Fant4stic movie also directed Chronicle. I had no idea Max Landis was involved with that movie. Either way, writers rarely have any input on final casting choices.

>hey zoe quinn help me ruin this guy's life

Good? Why should he care? I mean, really, is this person a friend? An Ex? Did they meet once and now he's obliged to help them forever?

I'd be concerned, but if I was on the other side of the country, what could I do?

being an asshole =/= rapist

I saw Max Landis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>you don't "attract people who hurt you"
>you choose them

fuck, this guy was tpp based for this world. his only mistake was trying to use reason with crazy bitches

Everyone on Sup Forums was molested by Landis, the resulting shamebow created this place.
*honk* *honk* there goes his clown horn

This is so strange. He's unsympathetic and trying too hard to be pragmatic but I can't fathom how someone thinks this should qualify someone for removal from the industry.

but he's completely correct here. What's the problem?

>DAY 5
I don't know why it's funny to me that sexual assault is turned into some sort of ongoing saga.

Don't open this image if you've been sexually assaulted by Max Landis

Uh, hello? He's a MAN. In the INDUSTRY.

That alone is grounds for removal these days, you fucking pig.

>Ask me about my Max Landis emails! (JK please don't, all you need to know is he's trash.)

>One time he found out I'd been invited by a mutual friend to his Halloween party a few years ago, so he made a point to SEND ME A FACEBOOK MESSAGE DURING THE MIDDLE OF HIS PARTY to let me know I was most certainly not invited. But I'm sure he's just a misunderstood nice guy!!!!

Well it wouldn't be if they would just actually accuse him of something instead of beating around the bush.

>At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her

got me every time

>a man being correct
>IN 2017

that's the problem.

He deserves what he's getting. He used to be /ourguy/ but turned his back on us to go to hang out with the SJW crew.

He sounds like a dick but I can't help but find this funny

He tried to tell a woman who obviously has a fetish for abusive men (kylo mistress, really?) to stop dating abusive men without realizing she lives for that feeling of drama and squawking in the chicken pen.
He was being an idiot for even trying to associate with people like that, even though what he said is spot on.

>OK my therapist tells me differently
>I'm going to a safe house with my Nintendo DS
This country is so doomed. She literally has MISTRESS in her name and resembles a clubgoer dom in The Matrix

>oh fuck it, it's Christmas

>landis didn't invite her = he's a shitlord
the nerve

boy this max landis sounds like a real jerk

>let me know I was most certainly not invited

>and one more bc lol

So I saw Max Landis and a girl in the closet making babies and one of the babies looked at me

The thing is Max Landis has already apologised for all of this so why in fuck are they bringing it up now?