Rewatched blade runner 2049

Rewatched blade runner 2049

All the value is lost because they didn't leave the movie open ended. I already know he isn't real

Other urls found in this thread:

cda.pl/video/18075890d
torrentking.eu/movie-2017/blade-runner-2049-torrents/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to bed Ridley

What? Nah. The chosen one twist was way more interesting

you're a big Joi

First one doesn't have open ending either so fucking what?

stream it then so the rest of us can watch it gayboi

Torrent son!!!!

Don't the 6gb version

I cried. I thought Sup Forums was memeing like they did for Only God Forgives and Drive. This was one of the best films of all time and better than the original. I can't believe I held out on watching this in the cinema, m80s.

The Chosen One twist was predictable but a good (((subversion))).

The bullying of andies part where they show him eating poop with spageters hologramed on top was good

The movie overall was good and imaginative compared to the usual shit. The global plot of "evil dude wants to make androids become bregnant through benis ni vagene androids want to rebel again want an android to be bregnant for some reason to rebel" was retarded.

>that scene where the woman kills gosling's boss
HAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE YOU'VE EVER SEEN? HAHAHAHAHAHA
that was the worst seen ever printed on film, much worse than anything from the new star wars movie

heres blade runner online in HD but with polish subtitiles

cda.pl/video/18075890d

for once a film with a romance plot that i actually like

>does joi really love k, or is she just doing her job
>joi calling a prostitute over to sync with her and fuck k
>prostitute actually getting jealous over k and actually does some verbal cat fighting with joi
>best girl madame hitting on k
>worst girl luv trying to flirt with k and failing hard

saw it a few days before it closed in theaters, alone, just me and two other robot looking niggers in the theater. almost cried, had to hold back the tears so the other schizoids didn't see me being a fag

top 10 theater experience I've ever had, wish I saw it in imax with gf but maybe being alone and friendless maximized the effect it had.

Watched it tonight, couldn't pay attention but every moment I did still hurt a lot

She can fight and protect K

So I don't see a problem

youre legit retarded

i have the dvd
along with coco
sw tlj, ferdi
and shape of water

ive been too scared to reformat and share
if mone are out yet, /r/ and maybe...

i never watched it in theaters because i was convinced it was just another sequelitis.

boy was i wrong.

she's wallace's personal cock slave, she can't do anything without his permission

she's objectively the worst, even before the fact that she killed all the best girls

Good movie, but not even half as good as the original.

You still don't know if Deckard is human or a replicant.
Also, the point of the film is that replicants are essentially the same as humans, so it doesn't matter. The baseline scan is designed to perpetuate control and maintain the status quo.

Her name was LUV = K + Love = LUV + K

why was she so comically evil and nasty though?

She's a woman.

What was there to be open ended?

Gosling character is completely irrelevant and the main story doesnt goes anywhere. Its like just a setup to another sequel

You're legit retarded.
"I'm a super genius that's all about profits hmmm android production can't keep up with demand hmmm I know let's make rebellious androids the ability to become pregnant so they're out of labor force for several months and have the means to produce more of themselves and we stop being a monopolist instead of developing more efficient ways to produce them or just profiting off scarcity"

The androids themselves are like, "haha let's all rebel together and free our oppressed brothers and sisters we need to show an android babby to prove we're equal" when that in no way proves they're equal and completely changes the androids from 100% sociopaths whose main danger was simply their tendency to betray anyone including their kin for momentary profit to just pre-abolition black people but they're robots in the future.

Making it just another "hurr it's wrong to bully people even if they're different!"

>tfw you begin to understand the meaning of Luv kills Joi

yeah, memento is shit too!

Why did the pink waifu have demon eyes?

Not his Joi

Sex appeal

It is they are all INTERLINKED

Op is right any film that isn't "open-ended" sucks.

Fpbp

I didn't cry.

I went to the cinema alone. Sat there solemnly even as everyone around me was leaving.

It felt like the light had gone off inside of me. Took a couple of days to get back to normal.

This was me with TLJ for an entirely different reason.

At the end of the movie I walked out all angry. Even shouted out what a shit movie to everyone making a scene

Only reason I was mad cos he wasn't the real boy.

>I know let's make rebellious androids the ability to become pregnant so they're out of labor force for several months and have the means to produce more of themselves and we stop being a monopolist instead of developing more efficient ways to produce them or just profiting off scarcity

if it gets humans to colonize more planets, that's somewhat selfless. he's giving up his monopoly on replicants to advance colonization by magnitudes in scale and time frame.

how he's doing it is morally questionable though.

> haha let's all rebel together and free our oppressed brothers and sisters we need to show an android babby to prove we're equal" when that in no way proves they're equal and completely changes the androids from 100% sociopaths whose main danger was simply their tendency to betray anyone including their kin for momentary profit

i'd wager it's less about equality and more about determining their own fate. hell, the one-eyed woman even says that replicants surpass humans. it was never about equality, it's about control and power. if they step out of line, they're killed. it's only natural to crave push the limits. but stepping out of line makes them unpredictable and less controllable, like real humans. for all we know, the rebel leader is manipulating the replicants into putting her in power. in any case it sets humanity's progress back by a fair bit.

tl;dr wallace is doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. replicant resistance is doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.

I guess you're right. Wallace's hurr im evil acting threw me off and from that point on I viewed the movie as one big stereotype.

I also maintain that making replicants the ability to procreate is considerably less efficient and safe than enhancing the technology of their production and that it's just a plot device and that upsets me.

I mean sure it's sci fi and all and we don't know how replicants are made and where's the bottleneck but I dunno, I can't get past that for some reason, hell I bet cloning humans is more efficient in the end than having us procreate naturally.

Wait what if Wallace is a replicant
Shit that explains everything, him cutting up the preggers gynoid and being a shitler and wanting replicants to become replicans via procreation

Procreating allows for an exponential growth of replicants, compared to making them one by one in factories.
Also procreation allows for making replicants on all 9 other inhabited planets with zero transport costs or building of factories on those planets. And Wallace plans to inhabit much more off world

wallace isn't evil, he's just looking at the bigger picture which tends to dehumanize individuals.

meanwhile, assuming the replicants are the good guys, they're still morally in the red, since they told K to kill deckard.

wallace's self-interest lies in humanity's collective advancement, resistance self-interest lies in survival and toppling the established order.

K is the weird one, though. he obviously wants to live at first, but then endangers himself to give deckard the chance to meet his daughter. his self-interest by the end is completely irrational and defies all other group interests, but that makes him the most human of all the characters.

this film is shit and you should all kill yourselves

It's like giving planes the ability to be pregnant instead of developing an IKEA cloning vat, having replicants assemble 5 of them spot and have it churn out more slaves while the original ones are working in uranium mines.

>kills a newborn replicant in front of its mother then shanks her to death
>not evil

If he wasn't evil he'd spare her feelings/perceived her as soulless and wouldn't keep petting her like he did.

He's a replicant and didn't care about her suffering and was just enjoying giving her pats while about to shank her after killing her kid.

>"waaaaaaaaaah please stop talking about the film guys please it's not good I promise waaaaaaaaaaaaah"
Go back to your starshit reylo general

>reddit spacing
>le somber reaction image
>lies and said he went to the cinema alone
>perpetuates the illusion of sadness and le inner turmoil because he thinks this makes him interesting and #damaged

i reject this movie simply because of he tryhards posers it births

Is that sue lightning?

giving replicants the ability to procreate simplifies space logistics, maintenance and production.

you try keeping an IKEA cloning vat running on some planet that's 1-2 light years away in a supply chain. humans can barely do it today on a single planet.

I want to get few things straight Sup Forums.
Last night I watched it drunk and didn't have any desire to put story elements in their place, because it left me so emotionally hollow.

Was semen-demon joi's scene the indication that her whole behaviour was programmed? (her naming him Joe for example) I thought that she was just doing this because of her programming, but at the and of the day it didn't matter and didn't make her love for him any less real.
The identical DNA brother was deckard fucking with the database right? K is just another replicant with the legitamate memories implanted by chosen roastie.
Did Deckard's spawn know her identity and implant her own memories to other replicants in order to make them rebellious and human-like, or she did it to give them something authentic to go by without any ulterior motive, as the movie says, there's something from the author in every creation.

is this the blade runner general yet?

>Was semen-demon joi's scene the indication that her whole behaviour was programmed?
Yes, but she is no less programmed than a mother is "programmed" to love her child
>I thought that she was just doing this because of her programming, but at the and of the day it didn't matter and didn't make her love for him any less real.
Yes
>The identical DNA brother was deckard fucking with the database right?
Yes
>K is just another replicant with the legitamate memories implanted by chosen roastie
Yes
>Did Deckard's spawn know her identity and implant her own memories to other replicants in order to make them rebellious and human-like
Bit of a stretch, I would say no
>or she did it to give them something authentic to go by without any ulterior motive, as the movie says, there's something from the author in every creation.
Yes

If you can fit a replicant production facility inside of a replicant you probably can make the same thing but as an industrial economy of scale unit with no free will or sentience

Link please?

How would it being open ended give it any more value as a story?

Don't bother, it's just the usual inception brainlet casuals nothing new

whats wrong with it?

>Was semen-demon joi's scene the indication that her whole behaviour was programmed? (her naming him Joe for example)

she was programmed to unconditionally love K

but there are hint she went beyond her programming
>calling the prostitute over
>prostitute admits k's joi is special
>telling k to delete her from the console

the scene of joi naming him joe was weird. it's a generic name that's used in her ads, but the context wasn't generic. i personally think joi was using what canned lines she had to express something beyond her programming.

>Did Deckard's spawn know her identity and implant her own memories to other replicants in order to make them rebellious and human-like or she did it to give them something authentic to go by without any ulterior motive, as the movie says, there's something from the author in every creation.

2nd option seems more reasonable. but you really have to wonder why she even let K get as far as he did with her. i mean, a replicant asking if memories are real? she should've called the guards in and gotten him shot. but actually confirming that the memories are real, and the memories are traceable back to her? if K had reported that, she would've been crucified by LAPD. they dont fuck around replicants.

>If you can fit a replicant production facility inside of a replicant you probably can make the same thing

you mean a womb?

Mostly what I thought, but I guess it's not too complicated to begin with and doesn't try to be.
It's about human condition and the struggles of being intelligent life itself, where is the line between a machine and the being who has a "soul". Does it really matter where our emotions and experiences come from, do they become any less real because we got them through artificial means, or do they gain/lose any weight because of the attitude of others.
One of the most fundamentally sad films I've seen for a long time.

Torrent out?

if goose had the brothers dna and suspected that was him why didnt he check against his own dna ?
and why the fuck would deckard have both the kids in the database with the exact same dna ? seems like a dumb mistake .

What was the deal with that last scene with Deckard? Why did they cuck K from his own ending?

Because she’s soulless. Joi was soulless too but she was a much more convincing illusion.

he ded bro

post favourite scenes from the movie

>not replicant jesus
>joi is dead
>hunted by lapd
>will never be accepted by replicant resistance because he was a blade runner

there's nothing else to do but die and meet joi in the afterlife.

this desu. BR2049 isn't bad but its fanboys are such obnoxious fags.

so she's essentially programmed to love and obey him unconditionally in the same way we are 'programmed' to not want to die and want to breathe . but otherwise she's an actual simulation of a real human psyche that emulates all emotions a real woman would feel right ?.

also with the joe part obviously she comes with some stock personality or a personality built specifically for you from data mining . thats why some of the phrases she uses are identical to the stock\commercial joi .

>i personally think joi was using what canned lines she had to express something beyond her programming.
thats kinda true. in the deleted scenes she tells him "I love you". Gosling says "You dont have to say that". She replies "I know"

I get that. What I'm saying is that the movie should have ended with K dying, not with Deckard and his daughter. They had the perfect ending right there.

I watched the WEB-DL yesterday and there wer some stuff that struck, like over-explaining things for normies, I don't recall it was on the theater version or maybe I forgot. For example when Luv drops missiles on the offworld people , she says "do your fucking job" then she adds "find the girl" as if we didn't know hwat she meant. There was another scene like that I caught when he's with Deckard but I don't remember the quote. Anyone else noticed?

Joi can never be best girl because she's not real

>"do your fucking job" then she adds "find the girl"
nope. saw it in the cinema. i didnt find it strang thou. They knew he was after the girl and used him as a bait

That's the point, he doesn't have the brother's DNA, it was just a cover-up, because if somebody were to investigate child's whereabouts, they go for male hybrid. As to why he didn't check it, I don't really know. Maybe he didn't have means to check it right away, or doing so would draw even more suspicion on his already erratic behavior.
Maybe he wasn't able to completely erase the girl's DNA for database and decided to add one in order to throw people off her trail. It's the only explanation for the her DNA Data even existing in their files.

Seriously though can I get a link? I'm too much of a dumbass to find it myself.

>hurp nobody goes to movies alone and enjoys them , ever!!!
>le reddit spacing!

You are the cancer.

>quality rip is released
>suddenly threads pop up left and right

I wish smelly poorfags had their own flag so I could avoid their irrelevant opinions.

>in the same way we are 'programmed' to not want to die and want to breathe.

no, she's programmed to say she loves K in the same way a coffee maker makes coffee and a clock tells time.

>but otherwise she's an actual simulation of a real human psyche that emulates all emotions a real woman would feel right ?.

no she doesn't simulate all the emotions of a real women. she most likely doesn't even simulate emotions, i think, she's just reading off a script in her program.

i think something does change her though. characters are aware of this.

of course, the only other version of joi we see are the street advertisements.

dem gumdrop nips! So suckable!

he finds the dna sequence in the database (im assuming its of the sock he finds in the piano) , what keeps him from taking his own sample and comparing to that one ?

On the contrary, it tells the story of isolation. You aren't being given some mystery to solve with soyboys on a forum, you are being given a direct meaning that on the second watch is twice as powerful.

>Is it real?
>Ask him
What did he mean by this

why not the 6gb one?

I mean they're spelling it for the audience.

for a torrent?

of course. Its not as bad as the flashbacks thou

Yeah pretty much anything. Also, is there any legal problem with this? Australia's pretty hard on piracy.

I don't know how the 2049 LAPD is supposed to work, but I'm sure they wouldn't let a replicant check his own DNA sequence.
The sock was an evidence, so they wouldn't have any problem taking a DNA sample from that. We can only speculate on that.

try this
>torrentking.eu/movie-2017/blade-runner-2049-torrents/all/

>evil dude wants to make androids become bregnant through benis ni vagene
Hes supposed to be tormented artists. I haven't read dadoes, but I assume the Replicants are whole brain/body emulation AIs, and as such the last step to master replication is benis ni vagene.

His plan fails anyway since the replicant born of that then dreams.

That post has

>>>Reddit

>>Spacing

g o o d

j
o
e

they're not ai they're synthetic regular humans with fake memories so theyre adult and able to do basic shit from day 1.

this

It was "find the child"

why wasn't it open ended? Deckard wasn't caught and Wallace is still alive in power, i mean i haven't read the book so i don't know

Replicants don't necessarily have working wombs.
For all we know they have a second heart there a la space muhreens.
If they did have functioning wombs + genitals having them breed wouldn't be such a massive problem would it? So they're either trying to introduce a working womb to the replicants, or fix existing one, and if they can do that kind of shit, they can probably create a separate womb that requires less resources to maintain, can gestate faster, doesn't have any issues with birthing (because you know replicants have human-sized hips), less prone to genetic fuckups and other issues.
A specialized fucking organism that is basically a giant womb or something optimised for procreation vs an all purpose humanoid organism optimised for a wide variety of labor, which one would be better for birthing?

I WUNTED DA REL SPAEC JISUS TO FAIT EBIL CORPERETION END DESTROI DA WURLD ORDIR
MOBIE WOS DUMDUM BICOS IT NOT HEV BEG BATUL AT DA END WERE BADIES AR KILL

The absolute state of Sup Forums everyone.

just opened the torrent. It is also find the child

No shit

Lurk more on torrent websites. They have communitys too you know