So... it was us all along

so... it was us all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EwnGz0zT78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where's that ''Hillary was too smart to win'' picture when I need it

wtf I'm dumb now

Me on the left

Oh fuck off. The Last Jedi is the first good Star Wars movie in 30 years.

Lots of pacing issues and plot holes, plus character inconsistencies between various points in their character arcs, keep it from being great. I'm pretty sure you can cut the entire Canto Bight arc from the film and it'd be not only better, but no more confusing for the omission.

But it's still a really good film. The music and visuals are great, probably because this is the first Star Wars by an actually skilled director since George replaced all the talented people who worked on the OT. The core emotional arc between Rey, Kylo, and Luke works really well and everyone involved gives great performances. The action is really fun when it counts, like the opening with Poe or Luke's short but sweet duel with Kylo, despite the pacing dragging a lot during the second act.

Overall, I rate 86/100 - better than anything *since* the OT, but weighed down by too many plot and pacing problems to be on the level of the originals.

>holdo
>complex
She didn't get any explanation or backstory other than
>is that the general from planet something
Then she was a bitch about the plan, let all her fleet get destroyed, got atleast 70% of the rebels fleeing killed
Just so she could hyperspace drive into snokes ship.

She could have just told everyone that was her plan. To escape and suicide into the ship.
That way we could have avoided the casio scene and Poe rebelling against her.

nice pasta

The reddit boat just arrived

Meh I knew it was good all along, though I do watch Rick and Morty.

>you now realise this character has a halo

The Last Jedi is the Thinking Man's movie.

right next to bvs and earth girls are easy.

is this where those
>tfw to intelligent to
wojaks came from?

""""intellectual""""
youtube.com/watch?v=2EwnGz0zT78

She looks so fucking jewish.

>anything that plays at gigamegagulagplexes
>even remotely 'intellectual'

>This whole post

to be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand star wars: the last jedi

TO BE FAIR