Favorite Hellboy moments

Since our boy's back in the news what are some of Sup Forums favorite Hellboy moments ?

Hellboy saving Abe from dissection
And bonding with loli Liz

Back in the news? What do you mean?

these 2 pages was perfect

and also this

Reboot.

Neil Marshall directing David Harbour as Hellboy. Mignola is allegedly helping with the script, and the tentative title is "Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen".

Pancakes.

>Live action nimue

yes

They need to stop using the word "Rise" in movie titles. It's also only ever used for Sup Forums stuff, practically.
Other than that I'm hype.

>can't read any of this without hearing Pearlman

Guys it hurts.

God there are too many to really choose from.
But...the one that gets the biggest reaction out of me is still the one where he pulls out Excalibur. I get literal goosebumps every time I read those two pages.
>Human...King
hnnnnnng

>I've been drinking with Skeletons!

This was amazing.

>Hellboy is now a Bond-esque franchise, with every movie being an individual job helmed by great horror directors, starring a good actor from Netflix show.

Yay.

>None of Del Toro's visuals or Ron Perlman's voice.

Boo.

I'd rather have Mignola's visuals.

The part where he is kneeling above and is better

Drinking with skeletons

When Astaroth lays down a sick burn and even though he is the recipient of the burn Hellboy still acknowledges how good it was.

Man, Astraroth is great.

Hellboy is really, really bad at killing off longterm villains.

This shit was so fucking predictable but so good.

>not posting the original version

If I ever get back into cosplay, the Black Flame is onw of my dream projects. Also Skull Knight from Berserk. What? I like skulls.

Whatever happened to the jet packs if they got them to work they'd be pretty useful

>Daryl was good